Draenei Race with Hoof Armors ~ by Trykz

I literally can't write the command to get the Armours, Can someone help me quick? :P 

Love the Race, i see it doesn't work with SOS, makes me sad.. but it looks great, there are other Draenei mods out there... but this one works with all my HDT hair and body, so i'm ok with this i just need help with the Armours!

Edit* Also just been typing "help hoof armors 0" not working for me and tried variations of that. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I literally can't write the command to get the Armours, Can someone help me quick? :P 

Love the Race, i see it doesn't work with SOS, makes me sad.. but it looks great, there are other Draenei mods out there... but this one works with all my HDT hair and body, so i'm ok with this i just need help with the Armours!

Edit* Also just been typing "help hoof armors 0" not working for me and tried variations of that. thanks.

If you're still having issues with this, I just typed "help hoof 4" and it pulled up the armor list for it.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Run into a problem with my hung Draenei. Her SoS has a much darker tone than her skin. So I figure you have been changing the base skin color. Tell me - how can I also apply that to her SoS? Or if that is a bit difficult, tell me how to set the skin color tone of the whole race to standard. The color difference is a bit too much.
I would post a screenshot, but I forgot how to upload.
  • 1 month later...

I'm wondering about using this to make myself a companion. I have no idea how to make a companion in the first place ofc, but I figure it's simple enough to look up. Or could I get by, with making a new character as a draenei, saving the game, and using the texture files and skeleton to reskin/rebone a random in-game npc? The possibilities seem to be there.

• 3 months later...

Heya! I downloaded this mod and I've already been testing it out a little. I did download all the files in the index and installed the mod.
But I can't seem to find where you get the hoof armors.
Are they placed randomely in the world? 

Please, a little help! It feels weird to play a draenei and not seeing the hooves. :)

(EDIT) 

I looked in the forum and saw that you needed to use the console!
However, I noticed that the textures on "Tera Skull Hoof Boots" are broken, they only showed up as the same skin colour as I made my character in. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

for everyone who is sad taht he cant use his skeleton with this. I used xpms 's beastskeleton and everything seems to work fine you only have to replace the tail.

I was also tying to get rid of the normal horns to give my char other ones but somehow they are really persistent. i went into the creation kit set them to be not playable and male only (cause my char is female) but she still has them. Any ideas how to remove them ?

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those complaining about no crafting, here ;

HoofArmors.7z

What it does;

Each hoof boot is now craft able, they require appropriate smithing perks for stuff like daedric/dwarven etc.

Temperable, requiring the same materials as if tempering the appropriate armour types.

They now sort in the forge by Hoof Armor - xxxx with it being the material type.

Now a group filer in bodyslide for quick build of only these items, look for Hoof_Armors in the filter tab.

Installation - should be as simple as download and install however you normally do, choose overwrite files where it asks you to.

Ack, quick edit, if this is not supposed to be posted here then either pm me and let me know or ask one of the mods to delete it.

For those complaining about no crafting, here ;

attachicon.gifHoofArmors.7z

What it does;

Each hoof boot is now craft able, they require appropriate smithing perks for stuff like daedric/dwarven etc.

Temperable, requiring the same materials as if tempering the appropriate armour types.

They now sort in the forge by Hoof Armor - xxxx with it being the material type.

Now a group filer in bodyslide for quick build of only these items, look for Hoof_Armors in the filter tab.

Installation - should be as simple as download and install however you normally do, choose overwrite files where it asks you to.

Ack, quick edit, if this is not supposed to be posted here then either pm me and let me know or ask one of the mods to delete it.

It's fine. And nice work. And if you don't mind, I'll add it to the new page I want to create for all of my Skyrim races  :shy:

This is one of those things I was supposed to eventually get around to, so I'm certainly not bothered that someone else beat me to it  :P

I also have a soon to be release race that can use the hoof armors as well. It's a proper finish of nuska's Avatars of Hircine race that was released with the modder's resource pack on Nexus some time ago. As well as my nearly finished Beautiful Bovines mod  ;)

In all, I have about 9 race mods to release/re-release in the coming weeks. Among these are:

A revised CRB main file (required for all of my race mods)

CRB compatible Frost Elves

Lythari Elves (natural Werewolves) - see here for the basics: Lythari

Velothians (decendants of the Chimer Elves and followers of the Prophet Veloth) VERY magic focused

A small update and some additional camps for Wildlings

Beautiful Bovines (still in WIP for a bit longer)

and various others previously released that I've polished a bit and made compatible with CRB

Thanks,

Trykz

It's fine. And nice work. And if you don't mind, I'll add it to the new page I want to create for all of my Skyrim races  :shy:

This is one of those things I was supposed to eventually get around to, so I'm certainly not bothered that someone else beat me to it  :P

Trykz

No problem with you adding it anywhere this mod or the hoof armour mod gets to.

Hi Trykz, thank you for the nice races. Is the Draenei race one of the races being updated within the near future? The nifs have a lot of references to textures of other mods like Kaleen race, which should be included here or at least named as a requirement. I fixed most of these issues on my current install, but for some reason the hooves and the tail will always use my femalebody_1.dds as texture in game instead of the one they show in nifskope. It looks kinda weird with nipples on my tail. Do you have any idea what causes this?

Hi Trykz, thank you for the nice races. Is the Draenei race one of the races being updated within the near future? The nifs have a lot of references to textures of other mods like Kaleen race, which should be included here or at least named as a requirement. I fixed most of these issues on my current install, but for some reason the hooves and the tail will always use my femalebody_1.dds as texture in game instead of the one they show in nifskope. It looks kinda weird with nipples on my tail. Do you have any idea what causes this?

Actually, yes. I know exactly what's causing the issue with the tail, and I think the fix should cover the lighting issue as well. Draenei is one I'm planning on updating this weekend coming, so keep an eye out  ;)

What an excellent mod, love all incredible beings to play skyrim in new ways. The mod works pretty well, hdt tail, ks hairdos and full jiggle nude and with armor. It's fun to give the draenei a speedmult 115 so she benefit from the hoofs.

Thx for this mod :)

Thanks. Glad you're having fun with it  :)

I'm hoping to get a few of my previously released races updated and out over this weekend, with a few new ones over the next couple of weeks.

Trykz

Update will be great, at the moment i get her skin tone only from brilliant white over pink to violet. Missing tail texture is already known ;) 

Her 150% thighs seems to be a big deal to bodyslide, with 50/50 chance it will reset to 100%. Using the Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT package for now, there is a lot of playground inside. Armor suggestions are welcome :cool:

Will the Draenei be ported to SSE?

Update will be great, at the moment i get her skin tone only from brilliant white over pink to violet. Missing tail texture is already known ;)

Her 150% thighs seems to be a big deal to bodyslide, with 50/50 chance it will reset to 100%. Using the Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT package for now, there is a lot of playground inside. Armor suggestions are welcome :cool:

Unknown at the moment. I have SSE, but i'm still debating making the jump as far as my mods are concerned. I noticed RaceCompatibility has been ported over, so that's a plus. However, it's still questionable whether or not a lot of other essential things will get ported. Time will tell.

But getting to your issue with the thighs.....

BodySlide shouldn't be affecting the thigh size at all. The thigh proportions are controlled by the skeleton. BodySlide can alter their shape to an extent, but not their size. Odd.....

edit: looking further into porting my mods to SSE. I'm thinking I likely won't. I'm currently working on updating some things for Skyrim, but other than that, I'm really not up for totally rebuilding all my races (or even just a few) just for SSE. I'm more looking forward to the potential progress in FO4 and the next TES title. Perhaps I'll feel differently in the future. Unless the game sees a massive influx of modders and users, I'm thinking it simply isn't worth it.

Trykz

• 2 weeks later...

Unknown at the moment. I have SSE, but i'm still debating making the jump as far as my mods are concerned. I noticed RaceCompatibility has been ported over, so that's a plus. However, it's still questionable whether or not a lot of other essential things will get ported. Time will tell.

But getting to your issue with the thighs.....

BodySlide shouldn't be affecting the thigh size at all. The thigh proportions are controlled by the skeleton. BodySlide can alter their shape to an extent, but not their size. Odd.....

edit: looking further into porting my mods to SSE. I'm thinking I likely won't. I'm currently working on updating some things for Skyrim, but other than that, I'm really not up for totally rebuilding all my races (or even just a few) just for SSE. I'm more looking forward to the potential progress in FO4 and the next TES title. Perhaps I'll feel differently in the future. Unless the game sees a massive influx of modders and users, I'm thinking it simply isn't worth it.

Trykz

I tried porting it manually already and it works fine, took some work and a few mistakes on my part but it still looks great, though i just wanna point out that you never did the ebony armor for the hooves, not sure if you missed it by accident still lovin this mod all the same^^

That being said i'd still love to see Draenei as an option in FO4 and as far as i know the next TES title won't be for several mor years according what i recently heard, so you probably got plenty of time to get motivated or choose to move on all together.

An idea makes the round, here someone has created a satyress for SSE.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7074/?

I like to play with a fast running girl, that can with some training  avoid hits by weapons. Have solved the described color problem with racemenu, by setting the skin tone by hand with the sliders. Will be amazed for any hoofed girl in Skyrim or SSE. ;)

Could someone provide information about this race's file structure when it comes to skeleton? I'm using HDT tails and they tend to float outside the body, so I would try to check if replacing the custom one works. I have added draenae/female folder to meshes/actors/characters folder, but for some reason I don't get where the skeleton file belongs to in this race. It's been a year since I played Skyrim and now it seems I'm learning basic things again :s

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone provide information about this race's file structure when it comes to skeleton? I'm using HDT tails and they tend to float outside the body, so I would try to check if replacing the custom one works. I have added draenae/female folder to meshes/actors/characters folder, but for some reason I don't get where the skeleton file belongs to in this race. It's been a year since I played Skyrim and now it seems I'm learning basic things again :s

Yes, first of all it's called Draenei and you have to make a subfolder called skeletons within Draenei folder in which you copy the xpmse female beast skeleton and rename it to skeleton_female.nif . This works for me with HDT tails.

• 1 month later...