Load Order

I know that load order has been mentioned before and there is a suggested load order that is very general but, I'm finding that tweaking the load order of my current mods fixes some things but breaks others. I have been pulling my hair out messing with it trying to make everything run together as well as possible. yes I followed all the recommendations and I'm pretty sure I have all the recommended mods. the only mods I didn't get are the pregnancy and STD stuff. I prefer to just turn those off. If I want to worry about pregnancy and STD's I'll go be a ho for real :P

Anyway. With my current load order most things seem to work as intended, however, occasionally the threesome options either don't happen no matter what I direct the two guys to do or seem to take a while to load. Also Raper and tryout options are not showing up in the MCM I can click on those particular mods in the list for MCM but the screen is blank after that as in no options to choose from, not like the whole screen going blank.

Also... I could have sworn I got a mod that replaces vanilla outfits with something sexier but everyone is still wearing the same old stuff. Perhaps I have two or more that are colliding with each other, I don't know I haven't had time to check that.

If anyone can look into this for me or give me any advice it would be MUCH appreciated. Also I have noticed that there are some quests added by the mods that don't go into your quest log or that don't give very good clues as to what to do next. I am Anti-Alt Tab and would love it if someone could make a txt file or something to the effect of a walkthrough for the mod added questlines. Such as the slaves in the Legion center.

Ok before I write a book... here's my load order

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

Primary Needs HUD.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

DIRTGUN.ESP

PISTOLAMMOSTIM.ESP

TRUCKENWEAPONS.ESP

VHAMMO.ESP

BT.ESP

STALKARMOR.ESP

SPDGLASSES.ESP

CHEATTERM.ESP

bzBodySuits.esp

ArcadesNightwearNV.esp

NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp

K2_LadyDeath_NV.esp

bzArmour.esp

Draz conversions.esp

sjs_bellydancedress.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutHowAbout.esp

SexoutCrowds.esp

SexoutBribes.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutCreatureLove.esp

SexoutRapers.esp

SexoutSex.esp

Total active plugins: 45

Total plugins: 45

Sorry I didn't tag it and make it show the spoiler thingy, I couldn't figure out how to do that. :(

You've started down the right path, but there's more to do. First, just remove your clothes in game and see if you have the right naked body. If you don't, then you didn't install it right. If you do, but you have the wrong one during sex scenes, then disable the bodysuit options in the sexoutNG MCM menu.

After that, it's time to get deeper. this post details what you need to do, and you've started down the right path. Unfortunately, your chances of finding anyone else running exactly the same mods as you is going to be very low, and without that, we can't really help you beyond generic load order advice you have already followed.

You need to "do the legwork" yourself. The thread linked to above has a series of steps near the bottom to help you diagnose load order issues and mod incompatibility issues. You can try just disabling ESPs and ESMs first, but if that doesn't work, then you need to follow the package manager route described in the post.

You've started down the right path' date=' but there's more to do. First, just remove your clothes in game and see if you have the right naked body. If you don't, then you didn't install it right. If you do, but you have the wrong one during sex scenes, then disable the bodysuit options in the sexoutNG MCM menu.

After that, it's time to get deeper. this post details what you need to do, and you've started down the right path. Unfortunately, your chances of finding anyone else running exactly the same mods as you is going to be very low, and without that, we can't really help you beyond generic load order advice you have already followed.

You need to "do the legwork" yourself. The thread linked to above has a series of steps near the bottom to help you diagnose load order issues and mod incompatibility issues. You can try just disabling ESPs and ESMs first, but if that doesn't work, then you need to follow the package manager route described in the post.

Thanks for linking that thread. I was looking for it earlier, though I was looking for that thread and trying to make phone calls at the same time, which is probably why I missed it. lol

The body looks fine and my girl gets naked the way she's supposed to and so does everyone else. I'll keep tweaking until everything works perfectly. I will try the steps in the thread you linked and hopefully find which mod is not loading in the right order.

BTW all these mods for sexout are absolutely brilliant and I salute you all. I tried to make a mod once... it wasn't pretty. lol

Archived