body missing issue, black cover on skin of female hips.

if an armor or gear does not show     it means you are missing requierements (meshes&textures) .   try  fo3edit   and check for errors   in each mod     it might indicat you with mod you are missing staff.

i presume the black thing   is because you have always the original textures running .    or you have forgot to install textures replacers    or have forgot to run  archiv invalidation ?

put a screenshot of what  you are reffering   it will help FO users to help you with your probleme.

Your load order should begin like this (you don't need SexoutSlavery and SexoutLegion with the mods you have installed but it won't hurt to have them in case you want to install mods wich rely on them later, they won't do any bad to your game and they are also easy to install) :

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm

... other mods after ...

Read carefully each time you install a mod. Obviously you didn't install the body correctly, the texture is missing. Same for SexoutCommonResources, if the clothes/armors from SexoutStore are invisible it means you haven't installed all the meshes/textures SCR requires (again read the description, there's even a guide explaining how to install all the assets).

Instructions for K2 are here. It requires, with other things, to rename some files and to place them in the right folder. If you are not confident how to do it Sexout comes with a default nude and bouncing model.

My advise is to reinstall your mods 1 by 1. Starting with what you MUST have :

- The FOMM from loverslab (Don't use the Nexus Mod Manager! Don't even launch it for fallout NV, download mods from there manualy)
  - NVSE 4.5b7
  - NVSE Extender v15
  - Lutana NVSE Plugin
  - The Mod Configuration Menu
  - BnB BodyExtender Compability Skeleton
  - Smaller Talk

Create a fomod when a mod doesn't come in this format, if you followed the SCR installation guide (here) it explain how to do it. That will allow you to easily uninstall if you made something wrong.

i tried as much as i could think of, still the clothing from sexoutstore doesnt show from the bdsm lady, only a few do. and the skyrim panty paint is still on me after i replaced the meshes with the mod ones. any clues to help me route the location of where the texture, mesh, or something is that causes it so i can replace directly?

An esm doesn't contain meshes/textures, they are in your data\meshes or data\textures folders, or in a bsa file.

You have installed mods for 2 different body models : type N and K2. Choose only one.

If you want the default T6m body model then deactivate the SexoutNG - Data fomod and reactivate it.

If you want the K2 body do the following :

- Create a "MyBody" (or whatever you want) folder on your desktop.

- Download the "BnB_Body" archive from here, extract it in a new folder on your desktop.

- Copy the BNB_Body\MAIN\meshes folder in your MyBody folder.

- Download the K2Berry_Boobs_BNB_Whole and the K2_Boobs_Textures archives from here, extract them in new folders on your desktop.

- Copy the model you want from K2Berry_Boobs_BNB_Whole, let's say BERRY_ReplacerDCup.nif in your MyBody\meshes\characters\_male folder.

- Rename BERRY_ReplacerDCup.nif (or the one you choosed) to femaleupperbody.nif

- Create the following folder structure in your MyBody folder : MyBody\textures\characters\female

- Copy the texture that goes with the body you choosed (upperbodyfemale_Base.dds if you choosed the D Cup) in your MyBody\textures\characters\female folder

- Rename it to upperbodyfemale.dds

- If you did things correctly your MyBody folder should contain a meshes and a textures folders.

- Open FOMM, in package manager "choose create from folder" and select your MyBody folder.

- Activate the new fomod, play.

Can' be more precise, I did exactly this and it worked.

Archived