As for the repeatable stuff: I'm not really sure about that.

For many type of quests, there's a story problem involved. Take the slave hunt. That was fun, so why not do it again, yes? But on the story level, there's a problem: How many slaves can actually escape before the Mistress realises that she has a problem and fixes it? One or two escaped slaves may be plausible. 5 or 10, not so much.

Other quests, like the mail delivery could work but they aren't really that interesting I think. How many times would anyone actually want to do that? For a quest to be really repeatable, it must also be repetitive. And I'd rather have unique and interesting quests that tell cool stories.

If I can come up with a quest that is actually repeatable in a good way, I'll happily make it so.

I guess your mod does not have a store to run, huh... :D

I still think some 'Capture Dreams like' system would work quite well with your mod. (Or maybe I just like CD too much and want familiar, yet uniquely themed experience? :D)

Wow, what a great mod. A reasonably long series of quests and no huge problems. With that said I did have some problems like others have posted.

I am using v0.03.

Not really your fault here, but is there a HDT enabled zipsuit you could link? My google-fu is weak apparently. I remember having one for the 7b body so I know it's possible. I was super disappointed to go from my glorious hdt armors to this static one.

During the quest to track down the slave. When I finally found and bound her she left the cave correctly. However when I got outside she was nowhere to be seen. I looked all over town and traveled down the road a bit but could not find her. Eventually I managed to teleport my character to her and found she was already at the boat. The instant teleporting seems like a bug since you specifically mentioned driving her there.

During the dinner party quest the door was locked with a key required door after the tour. I was able to use the console to unlock it.

After the mistress removed the suit the door leading back to the main tower area was locked. I was able to use the console to unlock it.

I didn't really do any special testing. Just hit what I thought were the "ideal" answers to all the questions and finished the quests.

Overall this mod is fantastic. It was probably the most "immersive" slave mod I have tried. I am not really a fan of the gasmask, but that is just personal taste. I would really like to see another quest with the thalmor justicar. That was some good story right there.

After the mistress removed the suit the door leading back to the main tower area was locked. I was able to use the console to unlock it.

That wasn't a bug. Talk to the slave guarding the door and you'll see ;)

A couple more thoughts on the mod:

1. The suits would really benefit from integrating them into the DD framework. The mask should block oral/lesbian scenes like a gag does, and the suit would be so much better if it utilized all the secondary effects of a chastity belt (not a big fan of chastity belts' main functionality, but to see the character fondle herself in that suit based on arousal would be awesome).

2. I know people don't appreciate having too many dependencies, but it'd be nice if this mod tapped into Captured Dreams' personality tracker.

3. The party really needs more "special requests", and I wouldn't mind if the part where you stand with controls disabled while the cook grabs the order was skipped - immersive, yes, but gets old rather quickly.

4. While the dialogue is overall excellent, it could use more consistency in always providing clearly dominant and clearly submissive options when people ask you for opinions.

One question though, when failing a quest, like letting the escaped slave free to go, can i still progress thought the quests or is it like a game-over and i need to load an earlier save?

No, there's no game over. You will be punished, of course, but you should be able to continue the mod. If not, it's a bug.

I guess your mod does not have a store to run, huh... :D

I guess you're right. ;)

I didn't want to make a poor knock-off of Veladarius' idea that couldn't hold a candle against CD anyway. So I decided early on that I wouldn't use a shop as the main location.

During the quest to track down the slave. When I finally found and bound her she left the cave correctly. However when I got outside she was nowhere to be seen. I looked all over town and traveled down the road a bit but could not find her. Eventually I managed to teleport my character to her and found she was already at the boat. The instant teleporting seems like a bug since you specifically mentioned driving her there.

There are several failsafes in place to prevent the slave from disappearing for good. One is that, if she's in a cell that gets detached (i.e. unloaded), she'll be teleported right back to the player. So if you just keep walking into any direction, eventually she should return to your side. Another failsafe is that the boat doesn't actually check the slaves presence. If you use the boat, you and the slave will be teleported to the island. No matter where she is.

That the basement door locks after the Mistress has removed the suit is intended. Talk to the guard about letting you out.

More details:

You are now a rubber slave and you are not permitted outside the Tower wearing anything but rubber. Unless you put on a suit and a mask, the guard won't open the door for you. Put it on, and you can leave. Then, of course, you have to ask the Mistress if you want out again. Which she'll only do in the basement. Basically, you're still trapped: Either out of the suit, but locked in the basement. Or free in the world, but stuck inside the rubber suit.

Question: Is this compatible with "More Shiny Catsuits"?. It's a mod someone made based on the basic one. Adds many more colors, invisible gasmasks, as well as Light and Heavy armor variants of the catsuits.

I don't have that mod myself. An educated guess would be that it shouldn't conflict. But the other catsuit won't be recognised by the framework or any of the NPC or writing. Just like the original Shiny Catsuits, if you have them installed. No conflict, but they count as normal clothing.

As for the stuck bootlicking quest: I'm not really sure what's causing it. The scene fired fine on my system. Right now, my best guess is a problem with the AI packages. Which are a big flaw in the Skyrim design, if you ask me. You cannot control/script an NPC directly. If you want them to do something (anything), you have to give them an AI package. And the packages are a blackbox. Either they work or they don't, but there's no way to debug them if you have a problem. It could be a problem with the pathfinding (sometimes, NPC would get stuck/deadlocked around the table and never find their way to the intended location). I now added a little teleport code. While you talk to the Mistress, the guest will be moved to the room's center behind your back. From there, she should be able to find her way. I'm going to test it a bit and then put it in the next release. We'll have to see if that fixes the problem.

1. The suits would really benefit from integrating them into the DD framework. The mask should block oral/lesbian scenes like a gag does, and the suit would be so much better if it utilized all the secondary effects of a chastity belt (not a big fan of chastity belts' main functionality, but to see the character fondle herself in that suit based on arousal would be awesome).

I looked into that but don't know how it could be done. The behaviour of DD is controlled by keywords. And there's no DD keyword that only forbids oral. There's one keyword for gags in general, which will prevent oral and speech (which a gasmask wouldn't do). And another keyword that then allows an open gag to be used in oral sex, while still preventing speech.

What I would need is the exact opposite: Allowing speech and preventing oral sex. But there's no DD keyword combination for that, I think.

One question: must I *really* strut around wearing that gasmask? I like seeing my char's face, and that gasmask isn't exactly the prettiest sight, you know. I love the catsuit, but the mask... is there a chance that you can make a version without it? Pretty please?!

Edit: I noticed that in the original mod, you can also have cat ears. Can you add those instead of the mask? Pleeeeeeeease?

2nd edit: It seems that I was wrong. Those ears were from a race. :(

One question: must I *really* strut around wearing that gasmask? I like seeing my char's face, and that gasmask isn't exactly the prettiest sight, you know. I love the catsuit, but the mask... is there a chance that you can make a version without it? Pretty please?!

I see your point, although it wouldn't be a proper rubber experience without a TE suit. ;)

I'll have a look, but no promises. Only if I can get it to work optionally, without having to change to much of the writing. Or perhaps as a reward for future story progress, the Mistress could allow you to go without the mask. Wouldn't have to change what's already there, only add new content.

Let me think about it. Again, no promises.

i don't know but for the part that your a maid???:

Why not use the slick maid outfit from the turbosnowy pack! it would be such a nice addon to lock the person

into a latex maid outfit when she's serving somehow!

I actually thought of that myself. But the story is basically set around the fact that you can't get out of the suit and that is what motivates the player character to go along with the "whole weird crap". So I decided against it, because it would open too many "buts" and "what ifs" in the story line for me to handle. At least right now.

I played through the quests and had only one problem: refusing to whip the slave on the horse stopped progression. None of the guests had dialogue options after I refused for the last time. So congratulations on a very clean first mod!

Just please don't change "rubber" to "ebonite".  OK? :D

I see your point, although it wouldn't be a proper rubber experience without a TE suit. ;)

I'll have a look, but no promises. Only if I can get it to work optionally, without having to change to much of the writing. Or perhaps as a reward for future story progress, the Mistress could allow you to go without the mask. Wouldn't have to change what's already there, only add new content.

Let me think about it. Again, no promises.

i don't know but for the part that your a maid???:

Why not use the slick maid outfit from the turbosnowy pack! it would be such a nice addon to lock the person

into a latex maid outfit when she's serving somehow!

I actually thought of that myself. But the story is basically set around the fact that you can't get out of the suit and that is what motivates the player character to go along with the "whole weird crap". So I decided against it, because it would open too many "buts" and "what ifs" in the story line for me to handle. At least right now.

maaybe in the future :P but good mod man! keep it up , i was waiting for this :D

Had a quick play of this last night, only got to just after the wine quest, but what I played through all worked very well, and the mod seems very well made. Congrats to you, thanks for the great mod, and I look forward to future content! The story about building upon the Rubber Mail quest sounds like it could be very interesting!

My only request is for the helmet not to be essential. (Tho I can see that might be tricky) Or something that doesnt completely cover the player characters face, I personally prefer to see the face =/ Not just one big lump of latex lol.

I looked into that but don't know how it could be done. The behaviour of DD is controlled by keywords. And there's no DD keyword that only forbids oral. There's one keyword for gags in general, which will prevent oral and speech (which a gasmask wouldn't do). And another keyword that then allows an open gag to be used in oral sex, while still preventing speech.

What I would need is the exact opposite: Allowing speech and preventing oral sex. But there's no DD keyword combination for that, I think.

Beats me, I can barely fire up the CK without fucking something up, let alone do anything in it.

Ask about it in the Integration thread, I'm sure they'll help you out.

I'd like to request a bed in the tower for us RND people who are exhausted from running all over Skyrim. Or riding, in my case - a horse was essential for the mail delivery.

I also have the issue where I was punished for letting the slave go but once free of the cage, there is no dialogue option with the mistress to continue the story.

I played through the mod and loved it Greyspammer, I really liked the idea of it and really look forward to future quest lines and stuff.

My only issue was in the run up to the ballroom section. I got the tour of the basement, but the door didn't unlock at the end. I used a console command to unlock it and its been fine since (it even re-locked so I can't barge in there again). Ohh there was another minor issue, The grey body suits (both) came out as invisible (showed my character as nude) for me and no suit other than black applied the dd effect and can be removed freely (until I wear the black one).

Since everyone seems to be making requests I will just put in my couple.

If there could be a variant of the black gas mask without the orange coloured ring around the eyes, that would be much appreciated. I like the black colour, but would prefer a less bright colour or just black around the eyes.

I would also love a transparent or semi transparent version of the full rubbersuit, not sure how it would look (especially for the mask and hair and stuff) but I like the idea of it at least, so if you could consider it, it would be much appreciated.

Ohh some way to make this viable to play after the questline has been completed. Its in reference to the suits having 0 armour (as they are clothes). My character might be alright since its a mage and stuff but I wouldn't wanna carry on as a warrior say. Not sure if you want to address that or not, but I put it up for consideration.

Otherwise keep up the good work.

Ok i saw i get CTD if city get attacked by vampires.

I recently installed other mods like immersive patrols and stuff.

But i didn t have any issue before, also in my first play i got only ctd when i got near mission markers (more than once).

Happened in both windstar and solitude (didn t save papyrus because i was still trying to figure out how to reproduce it).

If it will happen again i'll try to get a papyrus.

P.s the catsuit mod requested to get blacl colour working. points to some HDT required stuff :|

Is enough to add the catsuit mod or should i install all the HDT stuff also?

its not clear wich part is required :( and the only thing i still didn t manage to understand well is the hdt stuff.

Ok i saw i get CTD if city get attacked by vampires.

I recently installed other mods like immersive patrols and stuff.

But i didn t have any issue before, also in my first play i got only ctd when i got near mission markers (more than once).

Happened in both windstar and solitude (didn t save papyrus because i was still trying to figure out how to reproduce it).

If it will happen again i'll try to get a papyrus.

P.s the catsuit mod requested to get blacl colour working. points to some HDT required stuff :|

Is enough to add the catsuit mod or should i install all the HDT stuff also?

its not clear wich part is required :( and the only thing i still didn t manage to understand well is the hdt stuff.

I cant imagine how this mod would ctd the game because of vampire attacks. Your issue is likely elsewhere. You just need the texture from the catsuit mod - just install it, you shouldnt even have to have it enabled.

Gave it a play through last night and the only bug i had was the doors to the party not opening after the tour, but the power of console commands fixed it, Beyond that none of the other issues people had mentioned came up in my playthrough. Overall it was great and i loved the idea and stages, and hoping you'll keep working on it, really hoping you'll add a way out of the suits that doesn't involve consoling up a amulet, perverse mage who will help you out in exchange for your services maybe? Mistress sending you to dispatch an old rival, one of the guests stealing you? something that makes it so a heavy armor using type with to many encounter mods can continue the game to a degree by the end cause for me, everything kicked my butt in the catsuit, lots of running away and chugging health potions, which is fine for the occasional encounter, but hellish trying to play the game in general.

Oh yeah, i'm on the please someone who's more skilled then me by a long shot convert the catsuits to unpb bandwagon too.And i've always thought of rubber as something the dwemer had came up with, they seemed advanced and potentially perverse enough to do so.

Duh, forgot to mention, really did love it and hope you keep working on it, Skyrim needs more perverse quest mods, we have lots of toys and clothes and not a lot of reason why we'd be running around dressed as the dragongimp, so thanks for the reason!

Some people want to replace "latex" with "ebonite" and others would reject that. The best way to handle that issue is to make your mod "International" by using translation files. Then those who want the word "ebonite" can edit the translation file and simply change one word for another.

See the content under "Localization" here: https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki/MCM-Advanced-Features#Localization

While that is a link for the MCM Menu the topic is valid for all of the game with the caveat that text in "Debug.Notification" does not get translated :( (a serious defect in the game).