On 7/30/2023 at 2:04 AM, TheSweetest123 said:

where does this information come from?

just messing with ya. they took a break and havent come back. could be that they dont play the game, or maybe they dont have the motivation or they moved to some other game. they havent been online for a looooong time.

• 5 months later...

So I'm working on TIR, giving it some love and bringing it to SE and the newest Devious Devices NG version. (it means I also killed the custom framework, sorry... DD provides a lot more functionality these days and has come a long way with some long standing bug, see https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29779-devious-devices-ng/

I'm trying to be mindful of original intent while fixing some issues that come up and just in general giving the mod a bit of tlc and bring it to this decade.

However, more specifically the esp refers to sound effects related to the abduction quest that AFAIK aren't present in any of the downloads.These are referred to in the mod description and I have the originals downloaded, however I'm kinda loathe to piece together new versions of these since it's going to involve a lot of guesswork.

@greyspammer if you are reading this, or if anyone else has a lead on the original files under data/fx/tir/ let me know, it would be trivial to add them back into the mod. Otherwise I'll just leave it as-is and let the characters refer to sounds the player wont hear.

Anywhoo, as an FYI it might be a month or maybe two before I've tested enough to have a reasonable guesstimate I've found most of the easily fixable bugs and publish a version on here. Basically I won't add anything new, just tweaks here and there and handing over the item handling to dd.

19 hours ago, agrdrk said:

So I'm working on TIR, giving it some love and bringing it to SE and the newest Devious Devices NG version. (it means I also killed the custom framework, sorry... DD provides a lot more functionality these days and has come a long way with some long standing bug, see https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29779-devious-devices-ng/

I'm trying to be mindful of original intent while fixing some issues that come up and just in general giving the mod a bit of tlc and bring it to this decade.

However, more specifically the esp refers to sound effects related to the abduction quest that AFAIK aren't present in any of the downloads.These are referred to in the mod description and I have the originals downloaded, however I'm kinda loathe to piece together new versions of these since it's going to involve a lot of guesswork.

@greyspammer if you are reading this, or if anyone else has a lead on the original files under data/fx/tir/ let me know, it would be trivial to add them back into the mod. Otherwise I'll just leave it as-is and let the characters refer to sounds the player wont hear.

Anywhoo, as an FYI it might be a month or maybe two before I've tested enough to have a reasonable guesstimate I've found most of the easily fixable bugs and publish a version on here. Basically I won't add anything new, just tweaks here and there and handing over the item handling to dd.

Amazing work, hoping to see it soon! Also I have a question, since I am absolutely new to the modding in skyrim, would you give a somewhat of a guide as to how to install this newer version of the mod? Thanks again and I wish you good luck in this endavor!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kaelynora said:

Does anyone have epilog's quest ID, if you sided Enaron, please. Because after i back to him and complete quest, next does not start.

tir_twr_free01

OR XX069B68

you might have to end the alternative quest: tir_twr_epilog01 or XX069B69

(If I see correctly there's an equals sign in the quest selection logic that causes this to happen, might be something else too, but I haven't gotten to fixing that yet - turns out I found some jank preceding all that that needs to be looked to.)

Edited by agrdrk
10 hours ago, agrdrk said:

tir_twr_free01

OR XX069B68

you might have to end the alternative quest: tir_twr_epilog01 or XX069B69

(If I see correctly there's an equals sign in the quest selection logic that causes this to happen, might be something else too, but I haven't gotten to fixing that yet - turns out I found some jank preceding all that that needs to be looked to.)

thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...