ApoKrytia's Bodyslide Conversions

ApoKrytia

I am having an issue or two with your body slide settings concerning the Bosmer and Dragonbone Barbarion armors. It seems the body has grown past the armor and hides it. It only seems to affect the armor, but not gloves, chains and boots on both BS files. I use a rather petite model preset. The other thing is when I check a "zap" button it crashes Body Slide. thanks for making these Body Slide settings for us.

Update; I just learned that if I have the pre view window closed the zap buttons work, and if I use the zap button with the pre view open, it crashes.

A couple of people reporting that crash, but I can't reproduce it with any outfit under any circumstances. What's your operating system?

I am having an issue or two with your body slide settings concerning the Bosmer and Dragonbone Barbarion armors. It seems the body has grown past the armor and hides it. It only seems to affect the armor, but not gloves, chains and boots on both BS files. I use a rather petite model preset. The other thing is when I check a "zap" button it crashes Body Slide. thanks for making these Body Slide settings for us.

Update; I just learned that if I have the pre view window closed the zap buttons work, and if I use the zap button with the pre view open, it crashes.

Another update; It appears BS 2.2b has an issue with zap and windows 8.

You need to install HDT body to make my conversion work.(see requirement section)

About crashing, I have no problem with Win 7, so it may be something between 2.2b and Win 8. I hope the team can find the cause soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I seem to have run into an issue. For the Dragonbone Marauder armor, when I open bodyslide al lthe pieces are there in the outfits menu, but the area for selecting a preset is blank and I am unable to select any body? Do you know why? Thanks.

Same problem, apparently these outfits are not for "CBBE HDT" as the title suggests, but only for the "HDT Body" which is not compatible.

I have HDT Body v1.4 installed, but with the latest CBBE / BS2 update this is definitely not working.

Hey, I seem to have run into an issue. For the Dragonbone Marauder armor, when I open bodyslide al lthe pieces are there in the outfits menu, but the area for selecting a preset is blank and I am unable to select any body? Do you know why? Thanks.

Same problem, apparently these outfits are not for "CBBE HDT" as the title suggests, but only for the "HDT Body" which is not compatible.

I have HDT Body v1.4 installed, but with the latest CBBE / BS2 update this is definitely not working.

I think this mod uses the CBBE HDT meshes but with the extra sliders from HDT Body v1.3+.

That means you only have to install the older HDT Body to make the sliders work, not use it, and re-save your preset files to work for whatever group these outfits have been put into.

Could you please tell me what is the hair you're using for the models of Bosmer Ceremonial Lingerie?

More specifically the one with the blue outfit with black long hair. Thanks in advance!

2014.10.23 - Added Dragonbone Barbarian Armors
2014.10.23 - Updated Dragonbone Marauder Armor V2.6
2014.10.19 - Updated Dragonbone Marauder Armor V2.5
2014.10.18 - Updated Dragonbone Marauder Armor V2.4
2014.10.14 -
Updated Bosmer Ceremonial Lingerie V1.3.
Updated Transparent and Refracting Glass V1.2
Updated Vampire Cuirass with Chains V2.3
2014.10.5 - Updated CBBE Heels Collection V1.3

This is my first topic at LL, and I'm not an English native speaker, so I may not express my thoughts well.

Since CBBE updated to V3.3, all HDT Body conversions I've made are obsolete.
Due to this incompatibility problem, I removed them and open this topic to manage my conversions more conveniently at this forum, hoping to recieve feedback and improve my skills and knowledge.

You can see my previous works at Oppaithon's Bodyslide List
Thanks for his effort to maintain the topic, letting us find good works more conveniently.

Announcement

I adjust these Bodyslide conversions to custom animations I'm using and my custom body presets, so you may encounter clippings.
If you don't use crazy sliders or extreme values, there should have not much problem.
The best solution is you fine tuning these files to fit to your own characters.
I actually don't take requests since I convert what I wanna use ingame, but if you share any awesome outfits to me, which I'm interesed in, I'll consider converting them.
All these conversions require latest CBBE HDT setup.

Requirements

Original Mods and their requirements (See individual links.)
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- V3.3+
BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio V2.1+
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended V2.0+
HDT Physics Extension
HDT Body V1.3+ (It's needed because I preserve all the extra sliders from it.)
HDT HighHeels System (Optional, see individual notes.)

Main Contents

Bosmer Ceremonial Lingerie

Original: Bosmer Ceremonial Lingerie by Calyps

Requirements: Bosmer Ceremonial Armor by Calyps
"Main file" and "5 New Colors Patch" are needed.

New Features:

-Renamed and better sorted.
-Changed Boots to Leggings (slot 38).
-Expanded to 7 colors. Thanks for MightionNY and rickerhk telling me how to achieve this goal.

Download
Preview
Chinese Page

Changelog:

1.3 -
Changed files structure to reduce clutter.
1.2 -
Renamed all the pieces.
Fixed wrong textures problem in 1st person.
1.1 -
Change default meshes to CBBE HDT.
Fixed the problem that default boots meshes don't show up.
1.0 - Initial release.

CBBE Heels Collection

Original:
CBBE Heels Collection by Jianeddie

Shadder High Heels by Jianeddie
Long Boots by Jianeddie

Requirements: High Heels System

New Features:

-Work with Bodyslide.
-Replaced the feet meshes with one from Charming High Heels for CBBE HDT by Arison_c
-Tweaked feet meshes and heels meshes to fit with each other.
-All-in-One esp.
-Renamed and better sorted.
-Added temper recipe for improving at workbench.
-Changed armor stats and keywords not being so overpowered.

Use console and Forge to get all high heels. I'm too lazy to add new crafting recipe. :D

Download
Preview
Chinese Page

Changelog:

1.3 - Fixed low weight clipping on Calf Boots and Electra.
1.2 -
Tweaked all the feet meshes and high heels meshes.
Added "Ankle to Live" feature, making ankles more flexible.
Added some sliders to several high heels.
1.0 - Initial release.

Dragonbone Barbarian Armors

Original & Requirements: Dragonbone Barbarian Armors - 7B - UNPB - CBBE by Shocky
Please overwrite the original esp.
All armor pieces are temperable and enchantable.
I changed slots for better compatibility and adjusted some armor stats for high-level character.

Download
Preview
Preview - Mashup
Chinese Page

Dragonbone Marauder Armor

Original & Requirements: Dragonbone Marauder armor bombshell with tbbp by Trumpdog
"CBBE meshes" and "High Heels System" is needed.
Please delete original esps and use my modified one.

The Fur Top and Leather Top have missing meshes, please contact me if you know how to fix it.

Download
Preview
Chinese Page

Changelog:

2.6 - Changed slots of Fur Top and Leather Top, so that the Extra Armor will be uneuipped when wearing them.
2.5 - Fixed gauntlets clippings.
2.4 -
Changed slots for better compatibility, according to Free body slots and reference usage.
2.3 - Adjusted HHS boots to make them slimmer and look more modern.
2.2 - Fixed Zap Bra again.
2.1 - Fixed Zap Bra.
2.0 -
Switched to CBBE HDT Body as base shape.
Preserved all sliders from HDT Body and added new "NippleAreola" slider.
Fixed Fur Cape clipping.
1.0 - Initial release.

Hentai Succubus

Original & Requirements: Succubus By Hentai -CBBE3 Gift By Nausicaa by Nausicaa
I converted only armor and gauntlets.
This is requested one and I'm not using it, so I won't give any support to this conversion. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Download
Preview
Chinese Page

Transparent and Refracting Glass

Original & Requirements: Transparent and refracting Glass Eqmnt CBBE UNP UNPB by Skysan4298
"Glass Armor replacer" option in MAIN FILE is needed.
HHS is needed if you wanna use heel boots.
This is fomod format. Use NMM to install. Detailed description is at the right side of NMM UI.

It's still V4.2 appearance because I haven't updated it. No ETA for further update because I think it's good enough now.

Download
Preview
Chinese Page

Changelog:

1.2 -
1.1 -
Fixed black textures problem.
Tweaked the shape of heel boots to make it look more natural.
1.0 - Initial release.

Vampire Cuirass with Chains

Original: Vampire cuirass with chains for CBBE UNPB BBP and Dream girl by Newmiller

Requirements: HDT HighHeels System
This is different from ousnius's conversion because I heightened the heel boots and added some unique Zaps. Decision is yours. :D

Download
Preview
Chinese Page

Changelog:

2.3 -
Merged two esp and repacked bsa. Only HHS is needed now.
Renamed and better sorted.
Changed pauldrons to slot 57.
2.2 -
Carried forward changes from MAIN file. Added two colors.
Fixed specular mismatching issue to the chains on Pauldrons.
2.0 -
Switched to CBBE HDT Body as base shape.
Added gauntlets, pauldrons, and boots. No fingers distortion.
Added several Zaps to hide potential deformed parts.
Preserved all sliders from HDT Body and added new "NippleAreola" slider.
Reworked the files to reduce file clutter.
Heightened the heel boots to eliminate floating problem.
1.1 - Fix clippings around hips.
1.0 - Initial release.

How to use CBBE HDT with extra sliders?
Please be aware that if you want to use CBBE HDT with extra sliders, all CBBE HDT conversions may not work well with this preset. Modified Bodyslide files are needed.
This is my means, but it's not the only method. In my opinion, this is easy enough for a junior Bodyslide player.

1. Go to Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody
2. Find CalienteBodyHDT.nif
3. Copy it to Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\HDTBody
4. Change the copied "CalienteBodyHDT.nif" to "HDTBody.nif" and replace the old one
5. Copy this:
<Slider name="NippleAreola" small="0" big="0">
<datafile name="NippleAreola" target="BaseShape">NippleAreola.bsd</datafile>
</Slider>

6. Paste to Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\HDTBody.xml and save
thumb-EE85_545D0E83.jpg
7. Use HDT CBBE Bodyslide as usual

Bugs Report

Read announcement first before complaining about clippings.
Please report problem in this format, so I can eliminate it more quickly:
-Provide as much detail as you can (images will be better).
-Which sliders cause the problem?
-The values of these specific sliders.
-Other notes you want to tell me.

Credits

Outfits and Armors: Original authors
CBBE HDT Body: Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- by Caliente & ChronoTrigger77
CBBE Feet Mesh: Charming High Heels for CBBE HDT by Arison_c & ChronoTrigger77
CBBE Hands Mesh:
Feminine Hands CBBE UNP by Sunspot2
HN66s Hands and Nails for CBBE UNP SeveNbase Vanilla by Humannature66
Tools:
BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio by Caliente
TES5Edit by ElminsterAU
Blender
3ds Max 2012
NifSkope
Rename Source: Renderosity

Special Thanks

ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT for motivating me to learn.
Blabba's Bodyslide 2/Outfit Studio Tutorials for teaching me how to use OS.
Ousnius's OS Tutorial (see Tutorial section) for teaching me how to use OS.
Herryk159's Blender Tutorial for teaching me how to use Blender to copy better bone weights.
Tianya and Silentdark for teaching me how to use 3ds Max.
And other kind people who helped me a lot. :)

I think this mod uses the CBBE HDT meshes but with the extra sliders from HDT Body v1.3+.

That means you only have to install the older HDT Body to make the sliders work, not use it, and re-save your preset files to work for whatever group these outfits have been put into.

Thanks for the explanation, and you're correct. I think I've disclaimed the requirements clearly :(

Just install the HDT Body files and you people are good to go, either you want to use the extra sliders or not.

Could you please tell me what is the hair you're using for the models of Bosmer Ceremonial Lingerie?

More specifically the one with the blue outfit with black long hair. Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I don't know. It's actually a Arissa beautification MOD. I think the hair is from SG 268 edition.

I put the dragonbone marauder armour on my prego follower and the armour distorted to accommodate her belly, but it showed her with a flat stomach. Any ideas for how to fix that?

Make sure you install HDT Body, first. If the problem still exist, please show me some images.

Thanks for the explanation, and you're correct. I think I've disclaimed the requirements clearly :(

Just install the HDT Body files and you people are good to go, either you want to use the extra sliders or not.

It does not work with the 1.4 version of HDT Body though.

I installed V1.4. Don't use HDT Body since it's obsolete. The only thing you need to do is playing CBBE HDT normally with extra sliders work with the outfits, so you may try these sliders to customize the shape further.

I installed V1.4. Don't use HDT Body since it's obsolete. The only thing you need to do is playing CBBE HDT normally with extra sliders work with the outfits, so you may try these sliders to customize the shape further.

To make the "HDT Body" extra sliders appear on the "CBBE Body HDT", you have to:

1.) Install HDT Body 1.4.

2.) Edit the "SliderSets\CalienteSets.xml" file.

3.) Copy/paste the extra slider entries from the HDT Body slider set to the CBBE Body HDT slider set.

Now for making use of the extra sliders of armors like this, you don't actually have to copy those slider entries anymore, as they already exist in the XML file. The above is only for adding the sliders to bodies/bodies inside armors that don't use them yet.

Aargh.. alrights thanks for trying to help, but finding the different entries and copying them in the right spot with Notepad++ is a nightmare when you don't know what exactly has to go in which section.

What does seem to work for a "noob" like me, is to open 2 bodyslide clients, then open these conversions in one window and any CBBE HDT preset in the other. Copy all sliders over and save the preset with the outfit groups enabled. Simply saving the preset with just "HDT Body" enabled does not enable them for these outfits though.

Still a alot of tedious work just to use this mod, and the HDT Body is also missing at least the "PushUp" slider from BS2. Further the body seems to have slight differences when you compare them side by side (for example the HDT Body has a rounder belly).

Nevertheless thanks for these conversions, this must have been a lot of work with all these fantastic Zap Sliders :)

edit: Oh and i have also done that thing from the main page, replacing the HDTbody.nif and adding the Areola line in the right file, but this still does not allow to use any SliderPresets made for CBBE HDT.

Aargh.. alrights thanks for trying to help, but finding the different entries and copying them in the right spot with Notepad++ is a nightmare when you don't know what exactly has to go in which section.

What does seem to work for a "noob" like me, is to open 2 bodyslide clients, then open these conversions in one window and any CBBE HDT preset in the other. Copy all sliders over and save the preset with the outfit groups enabled. Simply saving the preset with just "HDT Body" enabled does not enable them for these outfits though.

Still a alot of tedious work just to use this mod, and the HDT Body is also missing at least the "PushUp" slider from BS2. Further the body seems to have slight differences when you compare them side by side (for example the HDT Body has a rounder belly).

Nevertheless thanks for these conversions, this must have been a lot of work with all these fantastic Zap Sliders :)

edit: Oh and i have also done that thing from the main page, replacing the HDTbody.nif and adding the Areola line in the right file, but this still does not allow to use any SliderPresets made for CBBE HDT.

If you follow my method on main page, you have to use HDT CBBE Bodyslide in Outfit/Body instead. It says HDT Body, but it's actually CBBE HDT. It's the easiest way I can think of to make them work together. The method cell said is not that easy, but , IMO, better. The copy part is a nightmare, so I gave up, too.

Frankly, if you don't want to use those sliders, you could just Batch Build your CBBE HDT preset as usual, but the HDT Body still need to be installed. Sorry for your inconvenience,

Archived