REQ> A little hand-to-hand idle stance edit to the stance I'm using

kamikaze00007

Hi, just a simple request to the talented pose-makers/idle-makers out here on the labs. I have some idle or equip stance files here from the KK animation pack and I was wondering if anyone could help turn it into a usable stance like in the picture.

th_bss29_aXSqhA4o510_zpsc89b3a69.jpg

Since the image cuts the leg positions I'll leave them to you, but I'd like to have the stance with the character's arms and hands like that. As far as I know, the hand to hand ready stance I have already have similar feet positions to that on the image, I just don't like the hands.

Here are my existing files. I don't know which one is for the barehanded ready stance but that's basically what I want to have changed. Currently used idles.zip

Please someone help.

These is my current idle (The ones on the zip)

th_ScreenShot1_zps442faf78.pngth_ScreenShot0_zpsc4e0e34e.png

You should probably give an image of your current hand to hand idle, so people know what they'll be taking up.

Okay, put up pics of the current idle on the zip. As you can see, it's probably a little bit of positioning on the arms mainly (at least that's what I think it entails to get the result with my meager experience with 3D).

Archived