Thanks for all these awesome conversions, this made it a lot easier to choose a body type :D

Just one quick question, i've seen the "kill bill armor" shots on your twitter, are you going to upload those aswell? Really hope so, they look smashing! Anyway keep up the good work. 

yep I will :)

Thanks for your efforts M4rth, there's obviously a lot of love for your body meshes and converted armors, myself included. I especially enjoy using the Wild Huntress armor in warmer climates, and am looking forward to using your North Girl armor conversion in the cold (frostfall installed). I created an account on here and downloaded the file but I'm very stupid when it comes to computers, and I can't figure out how to activate the file. Do you plan on uploading it to the nexus website for idiots like me? If not, we know you're busy, and we are lucky to have what we've already got. Thanks again,

-Steve

I have been having a lot of clipping on the legs of the Northgirl Armor. Is this normal? Are my body/armor meshes not correct?

Seems I had a skeleton issue because I am using a custom race. No problems now. Excellent armors as usual friend (Northgirl is probably my new favorite). Can't wait to see what's in store!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...