HDTPE Weapon Sling effects the BBPx makes it look flatter

alienwarfighter

when i use this mod it makes my female breast look flatter or it makes it look like its hanging

is there a way to fix this?

If your character's breasts are being affected, you are not using the "Weapon Sling" version of the HDT Equipment mod--you are using the "Everyone" version. Please check the mod page for possible solutions. Though I recommend using the "Weapon Sling" version for the least amount of conflicts, if you really want to use the "Everyone" version, you should try the fixes.

when i use this mod it makes my female breast look flatter or it makes it look like its hanging

is there a way to fix this?

If your character's breasts are being affected, you are not using the "Weapon Sling" version of the HDT Equipment mod--you are using the "Everyone" version. Please check the mod page for possible solutions. Though I recommend using the "Weapon Sling" version for the least amount of conflicts, if you really want to use the "Everyone" version, you should try the fixes.

well the 'HDT Equipment - HDT Equipment v.0.2 - Everyone -(Vanilla)' version got the breast looking fine but it wont jiggle the BBPX wont work :(

well the 'HDT Equipment - HDT Equipment v.0.2 - Everyone -(Vanilla)' version got the breast looking fine but it wont jiggle the BBPX wont work :(

Because the Vanilla one only moves Vanilla weapon nodes, not BBP nodes. Please look further down the page. There are alternate links for breast fixes made by other members.

Archived