Demonica v1.5.1

killabilly

Please give my regards and my big thanks to Krista and her work. The Demonica is a most wonderful creation. If it wasn't for it's unique body (that can only work with its own armor meshes), I'm sure, it would change the Skyirm community dramatically.

Besides that, if I may, can somebody please check if there will be facial animations at any time for the Demonica race? I don't mind the "missing" armors, but it saddens me, that these lovely lips can not smile. Thanks in advance for the reply, if possible.

Google translation - hopefully understandable: Спасибо за отличную работу. И делиться с другими игроками.

Thanks TomTom.

I was a bit saddened when PCLP left and will no longer be releasing anything here thanks to some ballbag of a troll, seems like there will be little english language support for Demonica around here for a while. :(

it was a pleasure

here's some stuff you will never get

38399857a2.jpg

9842431207.jpg

75364445e4.jpg

54493880d5.jpg

i don't understand russian so if i have to ask krista autorisation to release a mesh she didn't made for a body she didn't made, and give her credit for that, well, it's better to do nothing

Thanks TomTom.

I was a bit saddened when PCLP left and will no longer be releasing anything here thanks to some ballbag of a troll, seems like there will be little english language support for Demonica around here for a while. :(

it was a pleasure

here's some stuff you will never get

38399857a2.jpg

9842431207.jpg

75364445e4.jpg

54493880d5.jpg

i don't understand russian so if i have to ask krista autorisation to release a mesh she didn't made for a body she didn't made, and give her credit for that, well, it's better to do nothing

FYI, I can make my own mods BTW. ;)

Feel free to continue being a ballbag and ruining it for everyone else in the community though.

oh so yatol is the troll you were talking.

some demonica fanboys start saying i wasn't allowed to edit that mesh, so i got curious

daz demonica got removed from the nexus because it's a daz bodie

buying it don't give you the right to distribute it, and putting your name on it because of some edits...

this is demonica 1.5

15607494e1.jpg

demonica need shoes with these nails

this is demonica 1.5 with the tbbp mesh

40911228e4.jpg

don't know if he remade it, but removing those gaps that's 10 minutes of snapping in blender

74001751e5.jpg

Please give my regards and my big thanks to Krista and her work. The Demonica is a most wonderful creation. If it wasn't for it's unique body (that can only work with its own armor meshes), I'm sure, it would change the Skyirm community dramatically.

Besides that, if I may, can somebody please check if there will be facial animations at any time for the Demonica race? I don't mind the "missing" armors, but it saddens me, that these lovely lips can not smile. Thanks in advance for the reply, if possible.

Google translation - hopefully understandable: Спасибо за отличную работу. И делиться с другими игроками.

The new DEM 1.5.1 have facial animations on it.

Thumbs up for Krista :)

Thanks TomTom.

That's not how I remember it going down, did I miss something? 

Blabba might be able to clear this up, I'm fairly sure it was him who put out a comment in clp's absence, telling us clp wouldn't be supporting his mods in future as he didn't have time, or because of the language barrier, something like that.

clp was pretty into dem work at the time, and typically Krista and one of her mob were breathing down his neck a fair bit over it, and he had to do a lot of soothing of egos, assurances that he would be a good boy with her stuff. I wouldn't mind betting not releasing any further work on LL would have gone down well with her. 

Meh. 

edit: and while I'm certain we're all grateful to clp for all the stuff he shared with us (he definitely helped make hdt more accessible), English language support wasn't exactly his forte,  he'd freely admit himself that he was a google translate guy. Not sure that's really a barrier to using Krista's page, or better still Blackelf's seeing as that blog had all of clp's work last time I checked. 

That's not how I remember it going down, did I miss something? 

Blabba might be able to clear this up, I'm fairly sure it was him who put out a comment in clp's absence, telling us clp wouldn't be supporting his mods in future as he didn't have time, or because of the language barrier, something like that.

clp was pretty into dem work at the time, and typically Krista and one of her mob were breathing down his neck a fair bit over it, and he had to do a lot of soothing of egos, assurances that he would be a good boy with her stuff. I wouldn't mind betting not releasing any further work on LL would have gone down well with her. 

Meh. 

edit: and while I'm certain we're all grateful to clp for all the stuff he shared with us (he definitely helped make hdt more accessible), English language support wasn't exactly his forte,  he'd freely admit himself that he was a google translate guy. Not sure that's really a barrier to using Krista's page, or better still Blackelf's seeing as that blog had all of clp's work last time I checked. 

Nah, it was a typical flame out in clp's Demonica TBBP thread that resulted in his departure.  As always nothing good ever came out of it. 

@Yatol - Personally I don't like how Krista manipulates her fans into a quasi-cult but frankly you don't look that good either.  May I suggest getting your own thread to show people your process of adapting Daz into Skyrim and to explain how that is comparable to Demonica technically and perhaps the legal argument of why such construct cannot be shared (I am pretty sure there are lawyers here who can provide closure once for all).  Your strongest case is being constructive and not going to other people's houses and picking fights.  Regardless of your view of the author, my view and anyone else for that matter, the only truth is that more mods are better than less mods.

@Yatol - Personally I don't like how Krista manipulates her fans into a quasi-cult but frankly you don't look that good either.

when someone start something, i try to be worse^^

no need for a lawyer, if you want to upload something, you can

you won't find that outfit on the nexus

76842854593565.jpg

because that's from daz and nexus want to look good so they delete

553683Full96294.jpg

but you can get it somewhere else, if the site don't take it down, you can't do anything about it

i don't care that demonica is a daz bodie, i still use it, daz stuff is nice

the only problem is krista, she start a war each time someone does something on her conversion, so nobodie does anything (or they keep it for themself, i made my stuff for my monster with the vanilla head, demonica don't need that)

edit : lol he delete his response

where do you think the outfits above are from...

this is 5 minutes in blender

266066dsq.jpg

there's not much to do

this is 10-20 minutes in blender

155264sqdds.jpg

it don't take that much time to convert a daz outfit to an edited daz bodie, even if you don't know how to use daz 3d studio

Nah, it was a typical flame out in clp's Demonica TBBP thread that resulted in his departure.  As always nothing good ever came out of it. 

@Yatol - Personally I don't like how Krista manipulates her fans into a quasi-cult but frankly you don't look that good either.  May I suggest getting your own thread to show people your process of adapting Daz into Skyrim and to explain how that is comparable to Demonica technically and perhaps the legal argument of why such construct cannot be shared (I am pretty sure there are lawyers here who can provide closure once for all).  Your strongest case is being constructive and not going to other people's houses and picking fights.  Regardless of your view of the author, my view and anyone else for that matter, the only truth is that more mods are better than less mods.

He was already on his way out as far as supporting his mods here is concerned. His development of Demonica tbbp came off the back of him previously saying he'd had enough of supporting his previous work. It seemed like a last roll of the dice to me then, and more so now.

And it was inevitable anyway given his direct involvement in developing mods for Dem. Anybody who's ever been on Krista's own blog a few times will know she doesn't countenance her work being disseminated and seeded in places she can't directly control. And that's precisely what clp was doing here.

Seriously, if you honestly think clp would have been left to his own devices, knocking out Dem mods on LL for people to share among themselves, knowing how Krista views this community and her suspicion that it's constantly conspiring to rip her off, well sorry but I think you're deluded. 

If you really want to maintain this narrative that clp was hounded out of this community due to a poster or two riffing the daz controversy that's been dogging Krista's every step for longer than either you or I have been a member here, well knock yourself out. I'm not buying it. 

The thread is now gone but that "narrative" is directly based on pclp's posts in the Demonica TBBP thread.  I was there.  I provided an eyewitness account of what you were inquiring in direct reference to posts above but you can believe whatever you want.  I am not selling anything.  The only way to combat flame out is being rational and constructive.

If people want to change, redistribute etc any of those models, they ought to be based on the daz content itself, not on krista's conversions. You don't have to give Krista credit if you don't use her stuff, simple as that.

Derailing a simple "where can I find" thread for the sake of baiting and going over the old he-said-she-said is not acceptable. Neither is pointing fingers and insulting people. Anybody doing that can expect trouble, no matter whose side they're on.

Archived