weird female body texture/mesh bug

Nickar

Hey guys,

after a few minutes ingame the textures or meshes on all female bodies glitch out in a weird way (see attached images) and soon after the game usually crashes. When I reload the game at the same spot the bug seems to be gone until I spend a few more minutes walking around. I've spent hours on trying to fix this problem but I can't seem to do it.

I reinstalled the game

I reinstalled the body mod and I tried different ones as well

I tried the ENBoost related ctd and vram fix

I tried turning down the game's graphics

and finally I played around with my load order for hours

I use UNP Blessed Body Redux in combination with UNPBO (O)PPAI BBP

My current load order (I'd appreciate some help on that as well. I tried to use TOOL but it made things even worse)

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.6]
05  daymoyl.esm
06  hdtHighHeel.esm
07  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.59b]
08  SexLabAroused.esm
09  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.2]
0A  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0B  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
0C  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
0D  HeavyMetal.esp
0E  ZhaetheriaLegend.esp
0F  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
10  SkyUI.esp
11  kontrol.esp
12  Devious Deviants.esp
13  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
14  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
15  hydra_slavegirls.esp
16  SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
17  DeviouslyHelpless.esp
18  LoversVictim.esp
19  SexLab Solutions.esp
1A  MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
1B  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.5.2]
1C  Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
1D  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
1E  SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
1F  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

post-74641-0-83684600-1412167905_thumb.jpg

post-74641-0-99046800-1412168043_thumb.jpg

I updated my AMD HD Radeon driver and I was thinking maybe there were too many female bodies loaded with the hydra_slavegirls and sexslavesforvanillabandits mods but I turned them off and encountered the same problem after ten minutes.

Notice the weird lighting on the arm

edit:

Sometimes it happens when I switch between first and third person view, sometimes when I close the map, other times after a loading screen or even after talking to a npc. It's nuts

post-74641-0-56437800-1412170875_thumb.jpg

Black skin texture is usually caused by a memory issue or bad maps from the texture itself. Could even be a mesh issue as well.

How much memory do you have and what skin textures are you using? I use UNPB Redux, but you said you are also using UNPBO as well. I don't use UNPBO personally, but there could be a conflict between the two happening.

I have 2GB VRAM and about 4GB RAM. Is that not enough? I remember playing Skyrim when it came out for about 200 hours on the same rig (+ several hd texture mods) and I don't remember having these kind of problems.

Is there anything I can tweak to lessen the workload on my vram to see if this is actually the cause?

I have 2GB VRAM and about 4GB RAM. Is that not enough? I remember playing Skyrim when it came out for about 200 hours on the same rig (+ several hd texture mods) and I don't remember having these kind of problems.

Is there anything I can tweak to lessen the workload on my vram to see if this is actually the cause?

I'm in the same boat. I use a 32 bit operating systems, and never had a problem.... Until now!

I run out of video memory on the same mods I used before. Nothing really has changed, but updating SKSE, updating MO. Feels like I have a memory leak, but I was stable for years using the same mods... Odd!

I plan to do a total wipe of the game and MO after I finish my story in the Show Your Skyrim Counterpart thread. I'm 3/4ths done... Should be done in a week and then I will see if that clears my issue.

I'm in the same boat. I use a 32 bit operating systems, and never had a problem.... Until now!

I run out of video memory on the same mods I used before. Nothing really has changed, but updating SKSE, updating MO. Feels like I have a memory leak, but I was stable for years using the same mods... Odd!

My rig runs on 32bit as well. So maybe this really isn't a mod related issue. Damn!

I have an idea, but I'm not 100% sure. You are using an Nvidia graphics card and have you updated the driver in recent times?

if so then this could be your problem. the latest version (driver) graphic problems caused. if this is not the case, then it is clearly a texture problem.

Looks like a conflict to me. Like some textures that do not work well together.
As my knowledge about textures is limited, i can only guess that it may be caused by the normal map or a possibly available glossy map as the underlying body texture looks good.

Or it's a problem with shaders. Can't know for sure.

Try to pin down the error by disabling all mods that add body textures (aside from the used body replacer) and/or effects like wet skin, gloss and such.

4 Gig of ram is too small you need at least 8 skyrim 4 gig and you better only play vanilla game with 0 mods.

Black textures sound like a corrupted shader. try reinstalling your videocard driver And see if that fixes that. low memory will not cause black texture, but you will stuff no longer being rendered right. start running and look to the ground if the ground texture is not loaded fast enough that is memory issue.

4 Gig of ram is too small you need at least 8 skyrim 4 gig and you better only play vanilla game with 0 mods.

Black textures sound like a corrupted shader. try reinstalling your videocard driver And see if that fixes that. low memory will not cause black texture, but you will stuff no longer being rendered right. start running and look to the ground if the ground texture is not loaded fast enough that is memory issue.

Uhh... I use 4GB of RAM and I've never had issues. I run the game on High with Seasons of Skyrim and tons of texture mods as well as 150+ mods. My FPS rarely goes below 25. I average around 30-35 fps. 4GB is just fine.

@OP, I've always used Nvidia, so I'm not sure what the case may be with AMD. But like CGi said, it does seem like a conflict between textures. As well, I'm not too familiar on all that tech jumbo stuff, but I do hope you can get it resolved. I've never had this issue, but I've heard a bit about it here and there, but nothing that seems to deal with your issue in particular.

My rig runs on 32bit as well. So maybe this really isn't a mod related issue. Damn!

But I didn't have this problem 6 months ago. I ran MORE heavy duty mods 3 months ago and it ran fine.

I have this memory issue with or without any mods... Just takes longer to happen with no mods.

I have an idea, but I'm not 100% sure. You are using an Nvidia graphics card and have you updated the driver in recent times?

if so then this could be your problem. the latest version (driver) graphic problems caused. if this is not the case, then it is clearly a texture problem.

I do have an Nvidia card... But I have upgraded the drivers at least 2 times now...  Like I said, I have had this problem for 3 months ago.

I tried getting rid of the textures and it seemed more stable but now I get random ctds I didn't get before. Man, I think I'm done. I've been trying for two months now to get Skyrim stable and running but at some point I have to call it quits

See you guys around when I have a better rig \o

Delete your texture folder.....for testing. Will use stock textures. If that doesn't  work....restore textures....delete your skyrim and skyrimpref ini files in doc. Pretty sure I came across an issue like this on my old rig and one of those fixed it. Sure if you delete tex you will prob get the purple issue but that is besides the point. At least then you can isolate it. Hence I keep a backup of my texture/mesh folders. And only overwritten after a playthrough.

If I recall correctly it was also with an old high res ver of realgirls

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Your Base Body Texture is too big,

Its likely like a 2 or 4K texture.

Now for the most part you might be able to load and play a game just fine but this can also crop up when you have a transformation ability such as werewolf or vampire lord.

When you transform back the game has to load your body textures in real time this is much harder on the game.

Archived