tumblr_ncrmt31oWb1tqe8yao9_1280.jpg

tumblr_ncrmt31oWb1tqe8yao10_1280.jpg

192608srpihioo6rzs6p28.jpg

192601fpdwpdh3nw92zalv.jpg

Wait for pic 

enjoy them ~

Require:http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54814/

black window has some wrong.

If you want to upload them on other website, please describe a credit and my website URL. or this ↓
http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4465539-1-1.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've downloaded a couple of your sets and they look great.

Problem: You did not build a correct 0 body weight for most of them (they are all base on the 1 weight from what I've tested).

Solution:

You can fix most of the torso (Bra's - armors), and the nipple piercings by loading them in Outfit Studio 2.1c and sliding them to the 7B bombshell's 0 weight (BS 2.1c works with the UN7B skelly, actually XPMSE 2.13 has all the bones in that UN7B's custom Skeleton calls on).

How to create 0 Body Weights for UN7B.

1. Open Body Slide, then open "Outfit Studio"

2. Load the reference slider "7B Bombshell High -> low"

post-321913-0-40440700-1414468600_thumb.jpg

With the above set as the reference...

3. Load the 1 weight for the item in question as an Outfit.

This would be the Bra, Nipple piercing, torso armor, etc.

4. Go to the top and click on the "slider" option, and in the drop down click on "conform to all".

This conforms the armor to the base shape

5. Toggle the slider "7BBomshell_High-low"  to the 100 setting.

This will put the breast area into the 0 weight shape.

6. Click on file, and choose "Export Current' -> "Export Nif" and name the nif with a "_0" at the end.

You will now have the armor in question with the torso in the 0 weight.

If you are working with multiple armors or piercings that need to be modified you can then toggle the slider back to 0 (takes it back to the 1 weight) and load you next outfit (step 3) and then repeat steps 4 thru 6 until you are done with the items you need to change.

Now I've gone through your "TBBP_Corset and Stockings.7z", "TBBP_Daedric Armor.7z", "TBBP_DragonBone_Armor.7z", and "TBBP_Piercings And Ring.7z" currently... and It works well.

The above works well in setting the nipple piercings and the bra's up perfectly.

Note: You may want to delete the base body and replace it with the true 0 weighted body for armors though (seems there is a very small deformation issue at the edge of the chest and the begining of the breast curve with the above method)....

You can do that by loading the 0 weight body as the reference and then do a "duplicate shape" on the reference. This will create an exact duplicate of the reference shape into the mesh. Be sure to delete the base shape from the mesh before creating the replacement.

Oh yes, for some items like the bra you need to rename them to _1 for the 1 weight and change the esp to point to the _1 (Skyrim will see the  _0.nif that works with the _1.nif and will create the item in game to match the players weight).... almost to easy.

QUESTION: Any word on a working xml file for this body type?

Cause the bone weight painting on the labia, and vagina areas are beautiful and I would love to see it working in game.

Will there be an English version of the esp's offered?

That last one doesn't matter to me so much as I've made a combined esp with all the items renamed to un7b bra, un7b panty, etc etc...

Anyhow, Great work... I can't wait to see what else you bring us.

A picture is worth a thousand words... bla bla bla...

How to do the duplicate shape in OS image.

post-321913-0-26954100-1414473662_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I've downloaded a couple of your sets and they look great.

Problem: You did not build a correct 0 body weight for most of them (they are all base on the 1 weight from what I've tested).

Solution:

You can fix most of the torso (Bra's - armors), and the nipple piercings by loading them in Outfit Studio 2.1c and sliding them to the 7B bombshell's 0 weight (BS 2.1c works with the UN7B skelly, actually XPMSE 2.13 has all the bones in that UN7B's custom Skeleton calls on).

How to create 0 Body Weights for UN7B.

1. Open Body Slide, then open "Outfit Studio"

2. Load the reference slider "7B Bombshell High -> low"

attachicon.gifUN7B - How to create the 0 weight from the 1 weight..jpg

With the above set as the reference...

3. Load the 1 weight for the item in question as an Outfit.

This would be the Bra, Nipple piercing, torso armor, etc.

4. Go to the top and click on the "slider" option, and in the drop down click on "conform to all".

This conforms the armor to the base shape

5. Toggle the slider "7BBomshell_High-low"  to the 100 setting.

This will put the breast area into the 0 weight shape.

6. Click on file, and choose "Export Current' -> "Export Nif" and name the nif with a "_0" at the end.

You will now have the armor in question with the torso in the 0 weight.

If you are working with multiple armors or piercings that need to be modified you can then toggle the slider back to 0 (takes it back to the 1 weight) and load you next outfit (step 3) and then repeat steps 4 thru 6 until you are done with the items you need to change.

Now I've gone through your "TBBP_Corset and Stockings.7z", "TBBP_Daedric Armor.7z", "TBBP_DragonBone_Armor.7z", and "TBBP_Piercings And Ring.7z" currently... and It works well.

The above works well in setting the nipple piercings and the bra's up perfectly.

Note: You may want to delete the base body and replace it with the true 0 weighted body for armors though (seems there is a very small deformation issue at the edge of the chest and the begining of the breast curve with the above method)....

You can do that by loading the 0 weight body as the reference and then do a "duplicate shape" on the reference. This will create an exact duplicate of the reference shape into the mesh. Be sure to delete the base shape from the mesh before creating the replacement.

Oh yes, for some items like the bra you need to rename them to _1 for the 1 weight and change the esp to point to the _1 (Skyrim will see the  _0.nif that works with the _1.nif and will create the item in game to match the players weight).... almost to easy.

QUESTION: Any word on a working xml file for this body type?

Cause the bone weight painting on the labia, and vagina areas are beautiful and I would love to see it working in game.

Will there be an English version of the esp's offered?

That last one doesn't matter to me so much as I've made a combined esp with all the items renamed to un7b bra, un7b panty, etc etc...

Anyhow, Great work... I can't wait to see what else you bring us.

A picture is worth a thousand words... bla bla bla...

How to do the duplicate shape in OS image.

attachicon.gifUN7B - How to create the 0 weight from the 1 weight part 2..jpg

Any chance you could upload your English version. I got the Tania as PR to work after some fiddling, found this set of armors, but with the missing character ascii boxes with maybe a number at the end for names since my Skyrim is set to English, makes it tough to discern what is what. Though many have previews not all of them do/show. Or could you describe how to change the names and hopefully I can follow the instructions.

Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wonderful work! Thunder Bird Set is my favorite.

Black Widow Armor Set seems to be broken, it makes my character's arms, torso and legs transparent.

Indeed, an english esp would be great, if someone can provide it ?

Translation is relatively easy, use tes5edit to copy (or drag :)) the value from "EDID - Editor Id" to "FULL - Name" and add some space between the words.

tes5edit will ask you to save the files at exit, make sure you have a backup of the files.

PS: Baidu is horrible slow outside of China. 20kb/s o rly?

PPS: tes5edit shows you a warning before the first edit, read it carefully!

• 1 month later...

these are beautiful, especially lingerie, great textures and colors. Although i have an problem. When i equip corset with panties, panties become invisible, game make sound like i unequipped them but it shows as equipped in the inventory and invisible in game. any ideas how to fix it ?

• 7 months later...

Archived