Did you add something lately ?

No , it works earlier, but suddenly now like this.

Never Remove the Skeleton.HKX files. EVER.

(It's there for a reason....)

Besides that, I can't really tell what's going on in the pic but maybe some more details like is an animation bugging out, is it a HDT physics related problem etc...

Yeah i removed them because i got the problem, returned them back still deformed.

first person arm mesh of that armor is probably fucked up

Even vanilla races and no armor or clothes.

I wonder what the issue is :(

attachicon.gif2014-10-01_00003.jpg

I have tried skeleton arm fix for FNIS.

I have tried reinstalling xp32

I have tried reinstalling xp32 then xp32 extended

I have tried removing all skeleton_female.hkx and skeleton.hkx

nothing worked :(

Warning:

You do not delete my skeleton_female.hkx

I'm sick of writing it again here

Just saying this is from the official thread so yeah...

As for your problem do you use any mods changing first person view?

Or maybe something that is altering the bow animations?

Warning:

Wow are you even reading? People this days, do you understand first before replying? Sorry just frustrated.

I DELETED THE SKELETON_FEMALE.HKX to test if the problem is still there, because with it on the character assets i still get this deformed hands even with it delete. (DELETED OR NOT it still happens.)

Tried removing enhanced camera, still same result. Nope all animations are vanilla, and it doesnt happen with just the bow. It happens with every animation vanilla 1st person left hand.

Warning:

Wow are you even reading? People this days, do you understand first before replying? Sorry just frustrated.

I DELETED THE SKELETON_FEMALE.HKX to test if the problem is still there, because with it on the character assets i still get this deformed hands even with it delete. (DELETED OR NOT it still happens.)

Tried removing enhanced camera, still same result. Nope all animations are vanilla, and it doesnt happen with just the bow. It happens with every animation vanilla 1st person left hand.

I read your post and thats why I quoted this its not like I just quoted this and say'd nothing else I did also not say this is causing your error, but thanks for your nice reply

I read your post and thats why I quoted this its not like I just quoted this and say'd nothing else I did also not say this is causing your error, but thanks for your nice reply

Sorry i was just frustrated, since 3 hours has been spent and nothing has been fixed, im gonna try my default install and see if this persists.

since you did not say anything about it I have another question does this error also occure in third person view? If it does only happen in first person view maybe you want to try a mod like immversive first person view or else reinstall the skeleton and see if the error still occures.

(Immversive first person mod uses the third person camera to provide you a better first person view so if this error only happens on first person you should not see it with this mod since he uses a "modified" third person view I hope you get my idea)

As the other guys stated it really looks like a skeleton problem. Did you try to redownload the skeleton files before you reinstall them? same goes for FINS try to redownload the mod.

since you did not say anything about it I have another question does this error also occure in third person view? If it does only happen in first person view maybe you want to try a mod like immversive first person view or else reinstall the skeleton and see if the error still occures.

(Immversive first person mod uses the third person camera to provide you a better first person view so if this error only happens on first person you should not see it with this mod since he uses a "modified" third person view I hope you get my idea)

As the other guys stated it really looks like a skeleton problem. Did you try to redownload the skeleton files before you reinstall them? same goes for FINS try to redownload the mod.

Only happens on first person.

Yes all skeletons are redownloaded and FNIS regenerated and arm fix, no results.

Try a different custom body and/or weapon

Vanilla Races are affected as well :(

reinstalled xp32 failed as well.

Ill try using another custom body. Oh and i found something, i copied my skyrim to my laptop and played it there this bug didnt happen. But on my desktop this happens.

Thanks

Archived