Missing Papyrus v2.7 plugin

I'm new to modding and assume I'm doing something wrong somewhere. I have tried installing Sexlab v. 1.59b but it isn't installing properly. I tried working through the Troubleshooters Guide and the post where Ashal provides potential fixes to my issue. I'm stumped. I would love to try out the mods on the site but I'm not sure what else to do. I'm rather pc illiterate so you may need to keep that in mind and is probably the issue here. FINIS, SKSE...ect., are all up to date.

Problem: I keep getting the "SexLab currently requires Papyrus v.2.7 or newer in order to function" message.

Load order:

Skyrim esm

Update esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch esp

Dawnguard esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch esp

Hearthfires esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch esp

Dragonborn esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch esp

Falskaar esm

SexLab esm

HighResTexturePack01 esp

HighResTexturePack02 esp

HighResTexturePack03 esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix esp

FINISSpells esp

SkyUI esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix esp

I'm starting a new thread because within the recent thread regarding this issue it recommends I do since it is marked as answered.

Download and install this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23713-papyrusutil-v27/

Also if you want to install Schlongs of Skyrim, what I ended up doing is installing that, then sexlab framework, then papyrus utils. SoS seems to overwrite some stuff in sexlab.

SOS has older version of PapyrusUtil that is not yet updated. SexLab has more recent PapyrusUtil version inlcuded with it and should have higher priority than SOS.

I have no idea what the original problem would be, though. There is nothing in that load order to interfere with SexLab. It should run with whatever PapyrusUtil it is using. Perhaps the SL download got corrputed and does not work properly?

That is why I'm stumped. I have checked and rechecked everything. I don't see what the problem could be. I'm going to run through Ashal's potential fixes again and see if I missed something. If someone could provide an answer I'd greatly appreciate it as this seems to be beyond me.

The Priority in the left pane/panel/window of Mod Organiser is how Mod Organiser indicates Install Order. Any Mod that has a folder and files with the same names that gets Installed after Sexlab will cause the error when Sexlab does a check at the loading of the Game.

Wrye Bash has a conflicts tab in the left which will show a User what files are being overwritten from Mod by other Mods. Mod Organiser has the Lightning Bolt with the Red - and/or Green + beside it, and a User can view the actual Files that have the highest Priority. I have no idea if NMM even can track Conflicts. 

Archived