[WIP] Domina - Turn your female follower into a Domme

I wondered if there might be a way to include the crawling sneak animation and have it activatable (?) by command by your Domme so it's not sneak at that point, it's just following her on all fours.

ooh, and NPC comments could respond to this animation

And maybe one of the ways into this mod is by asking your intended Domme if she will hold onto some keys for you, for a while.  The mod properly starts when you ask for them back...

No one ever found a way to do this without making every single NPC crawl while sneaking. And trust me - many have tried.

Have tested this in the last hour.  I have no other mods that should affect this as far as I know but female NPCs use the crawl animation when sneaking, as do all Khajits, male NPCs of other races still do the "about to shit myself" sneak but many won't sneak at all when as followers, anyway, which I guess suggests something else is afoot.  FNIS reports exclusive female animation modifiers when run and none for males.

Remember that FNIS Sexy Move is very configurable, It's probably possible to replace one of the 10 player character walking and running animations with crawl walk and crawl run animations. Then it's a matter of selecting whichever slot you assigned to those and there you have it, you'll be crawling about even without entering into sneak mode. The problem comes when I'm not sure if it's possible for a mod to change FNIS Sexy Move settings by calling up a command or something;

This is all also possible on Followers, and that's way easier, since you can place FNIS sexy move coins or just vanilla lavender if you don't want a dependency to alter the way they walk.

Ah, some explanation for my weird animations, thank you. I knew I hadn't done anything clever.

Roleplaying a sub means there are times when you would be bored and helpless.  

Helplessness, I get. Boredom - dear gods of all denominations, please no!

I get that some people want their play experience to be so immersive, and I kinda respect that. But any mod that takes away my ability to influence the game world for more than a few minutes goes straight in the trash. Immersion is no excuse for bad design, and interactivity is the cornerstone of designing video game content.

I'm down with the idea of having my toon tied up for an indeterminate time, as long as something will happen that will keep me engaged, even if it's a simple matter of choosing one of two or three dialogue options over and over again.

I wondered if there might be a way to include the crawling sneak animation and have it activatable (?) by command by your Domme so it's not sneak at that point, it's just following her on all fours.

And maybe one of the ways into this mod is by asking your intended Domme if she will hold onto some keys for you, for a while.  The mod properly starts when you ask for them back...

No one ever found a way to do this without making every single NPC crawl while sneaking. And trust me - many have tried.

Have tested this in the last hour.  I have no other mods that should affect this as far as I know but female NPCs use the crawl animation when sneaking, as do all Khajits, male NPCs of other races still do the "about to shit myself" sneak but many won't sneak at all when as followers, anyway, which I guess suggests something else is afoot.  FNIS reports exclusive female animation modifiers when run and none for males.

Remember that FNIS Sexy Move is very configurable, It's probably possible to replace one of the 10 player character walking and running animations with crawl walk and crawl run animations. Then it's a matter of selecting whichever slot you assigned to those and there you have it, you'll be crawling about even without entering into sneak mode. The problem comes when I'm not sure if it's possible for a mod to change FNIS Sexy Move settings by calling up a command or something;

This is all also possible on Followers, and that's way easier, since you can place FNIS sexy move coins or just vanilla lavender if you don't want a dependency to alter the way they walk.

Ah, some explanation for my weird animations, thank you. I knew I hadn't done anything clever.

oh, I'm not explaining what problem you have, I'm sure it's unrelated, I was just thinking of some way that you can have crawl animations on the PC without overwriting any other animation.

Roleplaying a sub means there are times when you would be bored and helpless.  

Helplessness, I get. Boredom - dear gods of all denominations, please no!

I get that some people want their play experience to be so immersive, and I kinda respect that. But any mod that takes away my ability to influence the game world for more than a few minutes goes straight in the trash. Immersion is no excuse for bad design, and interactivity is the cornerstone of designing video game content.

I'm down with the idea of having my toon tied up for an indeterminate time, as long as something will happen that will keep me engaged, even if it's a simple matter of choosing one of two or three dialogue options over and over again.

Was about to say some really stupid things and then re-read your final paragraph, ideally people would come along to hassle, chide or outright insult you, maybe steal some things based on a speech challenge of some description.  Maybe that could lead to a recovery mini-quest once you're released. 

I do wish some modern shooter designers had some notion of your highlighted statement above, having watched some friends play Cup Call Of Wank Duty I get really confused how they think they have any effect on the game world, it may as well be a video, or PPT, or at the most a lightgun game (some of you may not be old enough to remember those).

Why not?

There's a mod here on LL that randomly selects idle animations, so why not one that interfaces with an ESP that can select different sneak anims?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/893-play-random-idle/

Caveat: I haven't tried the mod yet, because somehow I deleted all of my idle anims and I haven't gone and redownloaded them yet. So, I don't know how well it works.

Why not?

There's a mod here on LL that randomly selects idle animations, so why not one that interfaces with an ESP that can select different sneak anims?

Caveat: I haven't tried the mod yet, because somehow I deleted all of my idle anims and I haven't gone and redownloaded them yet. So, I don't know how well it works.

It might work for a static show (good screenshot!) but doesn't the sneak being a move animation make it a different kettle of spiders from an idle?  I don't know, just musing.  I'm not sure where it came from but my third-person walk towards the camera walk is now a slinky fashion model kind of walk, every other direction is a feminine walk from Nexus.  I really don't know how that happened :huh: .

To think I had a text file at one point listing all my mods, the load order and all of the minor alterations I'd made to their ESPs, meshes etc.  It would be a novella now.

So a few topics I've been seeing pop up:

MCM configuration of Fetishes:

Definitely planned.  My goal is for MCM fetishes is to allow the player to turn fetishes on and off, set limits on how intense the fetish gets, and current intensity level.  That said, I've never set-up a MCM menu before, so we'll see how successful I am.  Doesn't look too hard.  There will also be dialogue ways to do each of these as well which is already in place.

The plan right now is for fetishes to default on and for the player to have to choose to turn them off.

Mod Dependencies: 

I want to keep the dependencies as limited as possible, but I keep seeing tempting thing I could do if I just added one more requirement...

So, my plan is for the initial release to only directly require Devious Devices (Assets, Integration, and Expansion) and their prerequisites.  All other mod interactions will be indirect, e.g. Deviously Helpless triggering rape because your Domme put you in an armbinder and made you run through a bandit camp.

This may change with subsequent improvements, especially if I can set-up them up as soft dependencies like PsiMage mentioned.

Fetishes/Scenarios:

• No-win scenarios - Don't know if I'm devious/wicked enough to come-up with many good ones that work within Skyrim, but I'm sure I can make up a couple.  Will definitely include, possible to win versions as well so you're never quite sure what's coming.
  • Abandonment Scenarios - I was already thinking about a couple tangentially related things.  One is slapping a bounty on you and turning you over to the guards, fun with Prison Overhaul, boring without.  She'd warn you first so you can stash stolen goods.  The other is locking you up in the wilderness in some devices a la Captured Dream.  I'll have to think about bondage options where you have to negotiate your freedom from passersby.  I agree that a level of user interaction must be maintained or the game gets boring (at least for me).
  • Watersports - Zaz makes urinating easy.  Cleaning up after the domme probably wouldn't be that hard, call her urinate, then you licking her animations one after the other.  Golden showers looks like it would require a new animation, so probably a no at first, maybe at a later point.  Forced to hold it isn't fun without Private Needs, so that would probably wait for later as well.  If someone else wants to do something with scat play, they're welcome to.  I'm not going there.
  • Bestiality - not sure if this was more mentioned as something someone wanted or as something they wanted to be able to turn off.  Either way, doing bestiality right means adding to the mod list, so not at first, maybe later.
  • Crawling Sneak Animation - Interesting discussion.  This sounds like it is beyond my current level of ability, or at least comfort level.  While learning more and stretching my abilities is good, this sounds like it would add a not insignificant level of complexity.  So I am going to give it a pass, at least for now.  Maybe once I've got a stable build, I'll take another look.
  • Monogamy - Ooh kinky. Well, at least for LL.  I'll need to juggle some stuff around to make it a viable option, but I can see the appeal and it won't be that much work.  It shall be done.  Question for people interested in this: If you married someone other than the domme, would you consider both the domme and your spouse to be acceptable sexual partners (yes, I realize this would be bigamy not monogamy, stop nitpicking)?  Also, in this circumstance, how would you feel about your domme sexually interacting with your spouse?

Why not?

It might work for a static show (good screenshot!) but doesn't the sneak being a move animation make it a different kettle of spiders from an idle?  I don't know, just musing.  I'm not sure where it came from but my third-person walk towards the camera walk is now a slinky fashion model kind of walk, every other direction is a feminine walk from Nexus.  I really don't know how that happened :huh: .

To think I had a text file at one point listing all my mods, the load order and all of the minor alterations I'd made to their ESPs, meshes etc.  It would be a novella now.

Without having actually looked at the mod in question, I think it would probably work... after all, all it does is rotate which .hkx file is running at any given time... theoretically, I believe it would even attempt to change animations midway through, but I tend to think that might end up with strange looking results... at least, until you stopped sneaking and started again.

Just have the dom add a command that switches to the desired animation, and then back out again when done.

???

p.s. I too have strange animations. I've downloaded a good dozen animation mods over the years and attempted to mash them all together, leading to some strange results, such as the time I had my character running on four legs and walking on two (some mixup with KISS mod)...

Some day, I'm going to sit down and just make one big archive of everything I really want in Skyrim, so whenever I clean install I can just pop the archive in, unzip it, and I'm ready to go.

[*]Monogamy - Ooh kinky. Well, at least for LL.  I'll need to juggle some stuff around to make it a viable option, but I can see the appeal and it won't be that much work.  It shall be done.  Question for people interested in this: If you married someone other than the domme, would you consider both the domme and your spouse to be acceptable sexual partners (yes, I realize this would be bigamy not monogamy, stop nitpicking)?  Also, in this circumstance, how would you feel about your domme sexually interacting with your spouse?

This sounds really interesting, especially the bolded part. Would love to see this in the mod. 

• No-win scenarios - Don't know if I'm devious/wicked enough to come-up with many good ones that work within Skyrim, but I'm sure I can make up a couple.  Will definitely include, possible to win versions as well so you're never quite sure what's coming.

Problem with no win scenarios is that player would know right from the start that there is no point in trying.

Thats why I said that I personally would prefer scenarios based on luck - with some juicy reward if you succeed. That way, even if people would be aware that they would likely fail, they would keep trying.

• Watersports - Zaz makes urinating easy.  Cleaning up after the domme probably wouldn't be that hard, call her urinate, then you licking her animations one after the other.  Golden showers looks like it would require a new animation, so probably a no at first, maybe at a later point.  Forced to hold it isn't fun without Private Needs, so that would probably wait for later as well.  If someone else wants to do something with scat play, they're welcome to.  I'm not going there.

Not exactly. Animations are saved for each actor separately. So it is possible to do that actor A would be playing some urination idle - private need has plenty of them - and actor B would be playing for example kneeling anim or lie-down-on-your-back. Then it would only be a matter of clever positioning.

• Monogamy - Ooh kinky. Well, at least for LL.  I'll need to juggle some stuff around to make it a viable option, but I can see the appeal and it won't be that much work.  It shall be done.  Question for people interested in this: If you married someone other than the domme, would you consider both te domme and your spouse to be acceptable sexual partners (yes, I realize this would be bigamy not monogamy, stop nitpicking)?  Also, in this circumstance, how would you feel about your domme sexually interacting with your spouse?

For monogamy i would vote for this. To make a relationship with mistress or possible triangle including a spouse. That creates a certain intimacy of this relationship. And that would keep things interesting for me.

Lets say it that way - if i would be said "do something or i would offer you as a whore to some random idiot" that would be one hell of a motivation to do it and to do it right. Watching my char getting banged by some random idiots just isn't my thing.

I would very much prefer relationship of you love her and she loves you. Just for addition to that you love to be dominated and she loves to see you crawling at her feet. But she would never let anyone else touch (or harm) her precious slave.

• Bestiality - not sure if this was more mentioned as something someone wanted or as something they wanted to be able to turn off.  Either way, doing bestiality right means adding to the mod list, so not at first, maybe later.

Also not exactly. You don't need any requirements to make a quest with some scenes, dialogues, actions or whatever.

Only place where this would appear is when you start sexlab scenes you would need animal actor and for example different tags when using GetAnimationsByTags function. But such tags can be added without any additional mods (it would just be that sexlab would throw an error if someone would somehow succeed at starting such scene without those mods)  and actors could be made by for example Alias_Animal01 which would be linked to some 100% vanilla dog.

All this can be done without adding anything to requirements list. It shows - for example Bestial Essence mod (which is quite focused on bestiality) has hard dependency list of Skyrim.esm and Sexlab.esm. Nothing else. Of course it wont work without various other mods but those are soft dependencies.

For punishments, how about a set of tasks that get more difficult the more you do them?  For example:

Your Domme has you bring her gold to show your appreciation, starting at 100 gold a week.  If you fail, you're punished.  If you succeed, your relationship will improve, but she will expect more money next time.  Eventually, the player can no longer meet her demands and is punished.  If you tell her you are unable to keep up, she will lower the difficulty of her tasks again, but implement a temporary penalty, like forcing you to wear devices or confiscating your clothing for a week.

Other Task sets could involve things like finding/making items, whoring yourself out to a certain number of people, or obeying restrictions about what you are allowed to carry.

For punishments, how about a set of tasks that get more difficult the more you do them?  For example:

Your Domme has you bring her gold to show your appreciation, starting at 100 gold a week.  If you fail, you're punished.  If you succeed, your relationship will improve, but she will expect more money next time.  Eventually, the player can no longer meet her demands and is punished.  If you tell her you are unable to keep up, she will lower the difficulty of her tasks again, but implement a temporary penalty, like forcing you to wear devices or confiscating your clothing for a week.

Other Task sets could involve things like finding/making items, whoring yourself out to a certain number of people, or obeying restrictions about what you are allowed to carry.

Problem is - skyrim economy by default is quite poorly made. Money is quite worthless. Each of my Lv30+ characters have at least half million septims with richest closing to 2 millions.

Crafting skills like alchemy or enchanting can be used to produce any amount of money - only limit is your patience. Training your alchemy skill to 100 means you need to produce potions of total worth around 400k and then most likely sell them to train your speach skill.

Another problem - severity of this would VERY much vary depending on mods one is using.

1000 septims in vanilla are way easier to get than 1000 septims if one is using for example requiem. And other mods make earning money even easier than in vanilla - like rich merchants that i use.

Level of the Character would also play major role.

1000 Septims for level 5 is quite alot while 100000 septims for level 50 is "whatever..."

I would do this different way - she would demand you to buy a house.

A Proudspire Manor for example - no time limit on this one as it costs a hefty price (over 50k with upgrades). You would get some reward when you do - owning a house could start a new quest line?

Then she would take master bedroom for herself - leaving the room in the basement for you.

Problem is - skyrim economy by default is quite poorly made. Money is quite worthless. Each of my Lv30+ characters have at least half million septims with richest closing to 2 millions.

Crafting skills like alchemy or enchanting can be used to produce any amount of money - only limit is your patience. Training your alchemy skill to 100 means you need to produce potions of total worth around 400k and then most likely sell them to train your speach skill.

Another problem - severity of this would VERY much vary depending on mods one is using.

1000 septims in vanilla are way easier to get than 1000 septims if one is using for example requiem. And other mods make earning money even easier than in vanilla - like rich merchants that i use.

1000 Septims for level 5 is quite alot while 100000 septims for level 50 is "whatever..."

Yeah thats true, i usually create a inflation of enchanted iron daggers and pots, a fixed cuantity would be a problem, especially with money mods,

but the domme could say instead "bring me money" and then she take ALL your money or if its possible add complexity a formula like

PC level * (septims) and the next week she ask for more you could change the cuantity in the MCM for mods and such after all you are roleplaying.

I dont know if its doable but i think its not impossible i liked the idea of Drazil :D

A Proudspire Manor for example - no time limit on this one as it costs a hefty price (over 50k with upgrades). You would get some reward when you do - owning a house could start a new quest line?

Then she would take master bedroom for herself - leaving the room in the basement for you.

OH GOD YES

Plus the Manor, If i recall correctly if you dont have the houscarl the besement room only have a bedroll or a pile of straws and crates after all its basement suits the mod like a glove :D

Yeah thats true, i usually create a inflation of enchanted iron daggers and pots, a fixed cuantity would be a problem, especially with money mods,

but the domme could say instead "bring me money" and then she take ALL your money or if its possible add complexity a formula like

PC level * (septims) and the next week she ask for more you could change the cuantity in the MCM for mods and such after all you are roleplaying.

I dont know if its doable but i think its not impossible i liked the idea of Drazil :D

OH GOD YES

Plus the Manor, If i recall correctly if you dont have the houscarl the besement room only have a bedroll or a pile of straws and crates after all its basement suits the mod like a glove :D

Playing with this a while back, I fixed up Lydia so that she demanded a percentage of the gold the player took in. She also instructed the player to donate a small percentage to other followers. "Punishment" would come in if the player did not have the gold available to pay.

The most important aspect of such a mod as this is that it has to be the "follower" that initiates the events.

The follower shouldn't have to wait for you to talk to him/her and ask a specific question to intiate an event.

That was what made mSexVeronica for Fallout so good - "she" would interrupt what you were doing, not waiting for you to talk to her. If that can be achieved in a lightweight fashion - almost all other aspects can be plugged in (pun intended) at later stages in the mod.

Problem with no win scenarios is that player would know right from the start that there is no point in trying.

Thats why I said that I personally would prefer scenarios based on luck - with some juicy reward if you succeed. That way, even if people would be aware that they would likely fail, they would keep trying. 

I see your point.  It makes sense.  I'll think on this.

Also, I agree with you on the economy being totally broken.  The way I'm thinking of implementing financial domination is something along the lines of you being allowed to how 200 or so septims at a time (MCM configurable maybe) and being punished if caught over the limit.  If you want to buy anything more expensive you will need to ask her for the money.  She may give it to you, refuse, or offer you the opportunity to do something for her to get her to give you the money.  I'll probably have the money tracked through variables and not physically stored on her, so it's not easy to take without permission.  Ending the relationship or her death would spawn the money on her.

The most important aspect of such a mod as this is that it has to be the "follower" that initiates the events.

The follower shouldn't have to wait for you to talk to him/her and ask a specific question to intiate an event.

That was what made mSexVeronica for Fallout so good - "she" would interrupt what you were doing, not waiting for you to talk to her. If that can be achieved in a lightweight fashion - almost all other aspects can be plugged in (pun intended) at later stages in the mod.

The term in the Skyrim Creation Kit is ForceGreet and the mod will be making extensive use of them.  The follower will on a timer (planning to make this MCM configurable) approach the player and issue orders.  The orders could be resolved immediately (e.g. strip naked now) or have multiple stages (e.g. Go to the gates of Riften and talk to me again/strip naked/ walk through the market and talk to at least 3 member of either sex/ do what they tell you).

She will also check to see if you are currently doing anything inappropriate (e.g. wearing clothes when told to be naked, hiding restraint keys, etc.) and will interrupt to give punishments.

The player will also be able to talk to the domme to request an assignment or punishment.

The way I'm thinking of implementing financial domination is something along the lines of you being allowed to how 200 or so septims at a time (MCM configurable maybe) and being punished if caught over the limit. 

This plx or training of any crafting skill would take months... I usually just buy raw materials so i spent couple of thousands on each visit at merchant, and i cheat quite a bit with resetting their stock  :lol:

Basically whenever you would want to place "200" in your code use "(DomMCM.IntVar)" instead - with that "IntVar" being configurable in MCM (Slider?).

Unless you would do it that way so getting her permission would give you unlimited access to most of your money (or even all of it) for some time limit. Time limits could be set in MCM. Imo this could be the best way to do this.

Also, I agree with you on the economy being totally broken.  The way I'm thinking of implementing financial domination is something along the lines of you being allowed to how 200 or so septims at a time (MCM configurable maybe) and being punished if caught over the limit.  If you want to buy anything more expensive you will need to ask her for the money.  She may give it to you, refuse, or offer you the opportunity to do something for her to get her to give you the money.  I'll probably have the money tracked through variables and not physically stored on her, so it's not easy to take without permission.  Ending the relationship or her death would spawn the money on her.

Would there be a process to getting to that sort of financial domination?  I mean, her starting with requesting gifts, then demanding gifts, then a salary, then stealing more money on a regular basis on top of the salary (and you choosing to not resist), to her telling you that you are worthless without her, and if you want to keep her, you give her everything and you need to go out and get more, now (with a time limit)?  Or would it be a simpler "These are the rules"?

The first one I could totally get into, the second is...meh.

Also, I'd consider not spawning the gold on her, even after death.  You gave her the money of your own volition, or you failed to stop her from taking it...she used it for her own purposes, this lets her screw you from Sovngarde, as all the money you gave her is GONE.

Would there be a process to getting to that sort of financial domination?  I mean, her starting with requesting gifts, then demanding gifts, then a salary, then stealing more money on a regular basis on top of the salary (and you choosing to not resist), to her telling you that you are worthless without her, and if you want to keep her, you give her everything and you need to go out and get more, now (with a time limit)?  Or would it be a simpler "These are the rules"?

Also, I'd consider not spawning the gold on her, even after death.  You gave her the money of your own volition, or you failed to stop her from taking it...she used it for her own purposes, this lets her screw you from Sovngarde, as all the money you gave her is GONE.

I totally agree with Jayleia, financial domination should be a process.  Personally I think it's way more compelling to have the initial stuff seem more or less voluntary, and get more and more demanding as you go.  It might also give a good sense of progress to players in terms of how much their character is under their domme's thumb.  And yeah, no getting the money back.  It really doesn't matter what happens to that mountain of wealth as long as the player doesn't get to have it again.

I don't want to scroll back far enough to find that quote about your character buying houses for their domme and sleeping in the unfinished housecarl space (the example being Proudspire Manor), but if that can be done I'd be into it.  I'm not sure how that would interact with vanilla stuff though regarding housecarls and their space though.

I totally agree with Jayleia, financial domination should be a process.  Personally I think it's way more compelling to have the initial stuff seem more or less voluntary, and get more and more demanding as you go.  It might also give a good sense of progress to players in terms of how much their character is under their domme's thumb.  And yeah, no getting the money back.  It really doesn't matter what happens to that mountain of wealth as long as the player doesn't get to have it again.

I don't want to scroll back far enough to find that quote about your character buying houses for their domme and sleeping in the unfinished housecarl space (the example being Proudspire Manor), but if that can be done I'd be into it.

I'm not sure how that would interact with vanilla stuff though regarding housecarls and their space though.

Of all the functions this mod might touch on, bed ownership is probably the easiest to sort out, just change a couple of minor things in the CK.  After replacing any actual beds with straw and pelt, obviously.  I made a quick addon for CD Shop on a previous version, just copied a dingy basement from a vanilla house somewhere, changed ownership and created non-aggressive smaller Skeevers and Spiders for atmosphere.  In all it took about 20 minutes, of which 5 was waiting for the CK to load.  Oh, and the HOUR working out why the external hatch was invisible.  I'm all over that now though, doors n shit.

People hate on the CK but for many tasks it's so straightforward.

I don't want to scroll back far enough to find that quote about your character buying houses for their domme and sleeping in the unfinished housecarl space (the example being Proudspire Manor), but if that can be done I'd be into it.

I'm not sure how that would interact with vanilla stuff though regarding housecarls and their space though.

Of all the functions this mod might touch on, bed ownership is probably the easiest to sort out, just change a couple of minor things in the CK.  After replacing any actual beds with straw and pelt, obviously.  I made a quick addon for CD Shop on a previous version, just copied a dingy basement from a vanilla house somewhere, changed ownership and created non-aggressive smaller Skeevers and Spiders for atmosphere.  In all it took about 20 minutes, of which 5 was waiting for the CK to load.  Oh, and the HOUR working out why the external hatch was invisible.  I'm all over that now though, doors n shit.

People hate on the CK but for many tasks it's so straightforward.

You can just add the player or npc to a desired faction. In this case you've got the playerbedownership faction and the Playerhousecarlfaction. A script removes the player from playerbedownership and a script or quest alias can add the domme.

First off your domme should be set to essential so it should not be possible for her to just die along with player money or without.

Only way to make her gone permanently should be her dismissal - which should be a lot harder than "it's time to separate ways", maybe even next to impossible (i would vote for some quest for that - to rebel and fight her? to force her to leave by some other way?) - and then i do agree that she should take some of that money but still not all of it. You want to get rid of her. You no longer submit to her. You are no longer under her boot. Why the hell should you send her off with all your belongings?

Still i think we pay hell of a lot of attention to something that hardly is that important.

Also as we had a discussion about this in APPS thread once - but the very same thing applies to this mod:

It has to be possible to make her temporarily leave you or to recruit other followers while having her travel with you. Some quests require from you to play them with specific follower - whole Dawnguard questline being the most intense case of that but also for example companions quest line. When you want to play these quests there has to be a way to for example ask your domme to wait while you would travel with Serana as game requires you to do.

I am aware that this might break immersion to some ppl but the question here is whats more important - immersion or keeping the game content playable?

Another problem is Skyrim is not the same game as FNV so some of the rules of msex just wont work here.

In FNV i had no problem to be asked to take my armor off and fight my enemies naked even on highest difficulty level. Sniper bullet up their brain was a solution to everything.

In Skyrim highest difficulty levels would be completely unplayable if you would be asked to walk around without armor. Only way to play like this would be to set the game to adept at max and that difficulty level is laughable to me.