Vampire Armor Replacer - Newmiller Cuirass UNPB BBP, 7Base TBBP, CBBE and CBBE TBBP

View File

Description

This is a vanilla armor replacer for the UNPB BBP, 7Base TBBP, CBBE and CBBE TBBP vampires. All features of the original mod are still available in this replacer (i.e. craftable and wearable by character). When the mod is installed all vanilla female vampires armors in Skyrim and Dawnguard will be replaced.

It has a leveled list using all all 6 of the textures (colors) and combines the gloves and cuirass esps of the original mod into one esp.

Levels are as follows:

Lvl 1 Iron Red cuirass, boots, gloves

Lvl 6 Steel Black cuirass, boots, gloves

Lvl 12 Copper Green cuirass, boots, gloves

Lvl 18 Copper Black cuirass, boots, gloves

Lvl 24 Gold Blue cuirass, boots, gloves,

Lvl 30 Gold Red cuirass, boots, gloves

Lvl 36 Iron Red cuirass, boots, gloves, circlet, pauldron

Lvl 42 Steel Black cuirass, boots, gloves, circlet, pauldron

Lvl 48 Copper Green cuirass, boots, gloves, circlet, pauldron

Lvl 54 Copper Black cuirass, boots, gloves, circlet, pauldron

Lvl 60 Gold Blue cuirass, boots, gloves, circlet, pauldron

Lvl 66 Gold Red cuirass, boots, gloves, circlet, pauldron

50% chance of having matching wings vs no wings for all female vampires.

**If you want no wings on your female vampires download the NO WINGS esp and replace the Original esp.

**If you always want your female vampires to have wings download the ALL HAVE WINGS esp and replace the Original esp.

Requirements:

UNPB BBP Body

HDT High Heels System

Dawnguard expansion (I think)

Installation:

Download and extract to your skyrim folder. Activate esp.

Uninstall:

Delete the following folders and files:

Meshes\Newmiller\vamp

Textures\Newmiller\vamp

NewVampChainsArmor.esp

Credits

To Newmiller for creating this great vampire armor.

The original mod can be found here: Vampire Cuirass with Chains

Nakrulz for creating TBBP compatible meshes located here: Vampire Cuirass for TBBP lovers - DreamGirl UNPB CBBE and 7BASE body

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/26/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT High Heels System, Dawnguard
  • Special Edition Compatible

these are excellent

This is so great. Thank you for sharing it :D

Thank you.  

This Vampire Armor Replacer mod looks great !

Too bad I use CBBE TBBP...

Good mod, but need cbbe version, need belly support.

Will work on CBBE version soon.  I use UNPB and HDT so this was first on my list :P

What I concern is whether can my computer bear the multiple female vampires with this armor.

Shouldn't cause much of a performance hit if any.

I'd rethink that statement the original textures are hd and newmiller warns about using it on multiple characters . as it will cause problems even on strong systems

can I just download the esp ?

I want to keep using the original meshes  

The replacer contains the original meshes from Newmiller.  You would need to unpack the 2  BSA's and put them in the meshes and textures folders and then delete the 2 esps.  Better to delete the 2 BSA's and 2 esps and install this if you want the replacer IMHO.  The only reason I could see wanting to keep the originals is if you made edits to them.

What I concern is whether can my computer bear the multiple female vampires with this armor.

Shouldn't cause much of a performance hit if any.

I'd rethink that statement the original textures are hd and newmiller warns about using it on multiple characters . as it will cause problems even on strong systems

I should have said that it will cause a performance hit on machines with an old, low end graphic card (512 MB) as that is what Newmiller uses.  I use a middling AMD 6100 with AMD 6800 1GB card and 8 GB memory (almost 4 years old) and have seen no noticeable issues in performance.  I also run 200+ mods.  Best thing to do would be to test it and see if it is noticeable and if it is that its something you can live with.  If not just uninstall it.

The replacer contains the original meshes from Newmiller.  You would need to unpack the 2  BSA's and put them in the meshes and textures folders and then delete the 2 esps.  Better to delete the 2 BSA's and 2 esps and install this if you want the replacer IMHO.  The only reason I could see wanting to keep the originals is if you made edits to them.

I use sevenbase version 

and I want to keep it 

I use sevenbase version 

and I want to keep it 

Gotcha, I uploaded the 7 base version a week ago along with CBBE.  For some reason, it didn't upload correctly.  Just reloaded it so should be there now.

I have the newmiller vampire cuirass and the UNPB TBBP mod from nakrulz.  I really like the idea of using your mod for the leveled lists but if I'm reading your description it only supports BBP on the UNPB body and I don't want to lose the TBBP that I have now.

I have the newmiller vampire cuirass and the UNPB TBBP mod from nakrulz.  I really like the idea of using your mod for the leveled lists but if I'm reading your description it only supports BBP on the UNPB body and I don't want to lose the TBBP that I have now.

Working on the TBBP version.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest tiger8u2

In your downloads section there is the NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.7z that has the esp named NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp then there is also the NewVampChainsAmorReplacer CBBE TBBP.7z which installs a NewVampChainsAmor.esp.

Are these two different mods or do they do exactly the same thing?

In your downloads section there is the NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.7z that has the esp named NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp then there is also the NewVampChainsAmorReplacer CBBE TBBP.7z which installs a NewVampChainsAmor.esp.

Are these two different mods or do they do exactly the same thing?

The NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.7z is for UNPB.  Sorry, it was the first one I did and uploaded and didn't designate the UNPB.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...