I don't make any adjustments to the neckdown slider but I do make adjustments to the waist slider on occasion but I have used several different characters with the same results. The custom skeleton adds some additional breast adjustments though I don't think Galgat is using the same skeleton but crashes in the same area consistently.

This is the script setup I am using for pretty much every scene with just minor variations (changes in actors and keywords):

Function StartElenwenOral() ;start sex with Elenwen

debug.notification("Start Elenwen sex.")
actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexactors[0] = Playerref
sexactors[1] = ActorElenwen

sslBaseAnimation[] anims
anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "oral", "69", TagSuppress = "boobjob" , RequireAll = true)

RegisterforModEvent("HookAnimationend_Elenwen", "CheckElenwenDone")
sexlab.startsex(sexactors, anims, centeron = PosElenwenSol02, allowbed = false, hook = "elenwen")
Endfunction

I use the same one in another quest and have not had any issues with that one at all. The only differences is that I don't have a belt being removed before the scene in this other quest.

I don't make any adjustments to the neckdown slider but I do make adjustments to the waist slider on occasion but I have used several different characters with the same results. The custom skeleton adds some additional breast adjustments though I don't think Galgat is using the same skeleton but crashes in the same area consistently.

This is the script setup I am using for pretty much every scene with just minor variations (changes in actors and keywords):

Function StartElenwenOral() ;start sex with Elenwen

debug.notification("Start Elenwen sex.")
actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexactors[0] = Playerref
sexactors[1] = ActorElenwen

sslBaseAnimation[] anims
anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "oral", "69", TagSuppress = "boobjob" , RequireAll = true)

RegisterforModEvent("HookAnimationend_Elenwen", "CheckElenwenDone")
sexlab.startsex(sexactors, anims, centeron = PosElenwenSol02, allowbed = false, hook = "elenwen")
Endfunction

I use the same one in another quest and have not had any issues with that one at all. The only differences is that I don't have a belt being removed before the scene in this other quest.

Oh, so from the sound of it then its treating the scene as a "masterbate on belt removal" function type errror: you're not masterbating, but the sexscene is close enough to the belt removal its causing a similar issue, but if i'm not mistaken doesn't the original "forbidden tome" quest have a scene at the end after belt removal, could be wrong here, but sounds like that shouldn't be an issue

There is a bit of time between the belt removal and the start of the scene, probably a minute or two, so that shouldn't be interfering with it. The belt is a custom harness that uses the Red Ebonite armoraddon from the Expansion which is where the scripts that Galgat found are from but if that mod had an issue there would be a number of people having the same issues on a regular basis. The only consistency I have is if the belt is removed then the it will crash on a sex scene that follows. I will have to try some different belts or none at all and see if that makes a difference and see if I can narrow down when it happens.

Guest Devocracy

I get the virtual call error quite a bit when I do female on female animations that involve the strap on.

I think it has happened once during a male on female animation but I'd say it happens 1 out 5 times on female on female animations, unless I use sexlab romance and use the menu option about how the pc wants to make love like only two women can, I imagine that bypasses the "strap on" check and is why I don't have the issue.

In short, I'm 70% sure whatever is causing the issues involves the strap ons.  I haven't tried the "reset, re-check, or restore strap on setting" in the sexlab menu yet, it may be worth a shot. 

Oh and Zaz's animation pack, while it is a requirement for a lot of mods, I simply stopped using those mods because Zaz's animation, it causes me to experience more crashes when loading saves, as well as the virtual call error. 

What has helped a bit is that SMSE mod at Nexus, its supposed to be the miracle cure to ctd's and whatnot and it does help with random ctd's but it does jack when it comes to the virtual call error.  And repairing or reinstalling  the C+ framework, which used to be recommended, doesn't do jack.  The issue is obviously coding within one of the mods, or the game itself.   And Skyrim, when it does crash, unlike every other game I have, when it crashes it never generates an error log in event viewer, every other program on my pc, if it crashes, it does.  Other than the virtual call pop up, every other crash, its more like the game is forcing an exit rather than crashing.

the more of you that communicate about the error, the less commonalities there are between them: if you're not using zaz, then you're not using DD or DDz...

I get the virtual call error quite a bit when I do female on female animations that involve the strap on.

I think it has happened once during a male on female animation but I'd say it happens 1 out 5 times on female on female animations, unless I use sexlab romance and use the menu option about how the pc wants to make love like only two women can, I imagine that bypasses the "strap on" check and is why I don't have the issue.

In short, I'm 70% sure whatever is causing the issues involves the strap ons.  I haven't tried the "reset, re-check, or restore strap on setting" in the sexlab menu yet, it may be worth a shot. 

Oh and Zaz's animation pack, while it is a requirement for a lot of mods, I simply stopped using those mods because Zaz's animation, it causes me to experience more crashes when loading saves, as well as the virtual call error. 

What has helped a bit is that SMSE mod at Nexus, its supposed to be the miracle cure to ctd's and whatnot and it does help with random ctd's but it does jack when it comes to the virtual call error.  And repairing or reinstalling  the C+ framework, which used to be recommended, doesn't do jack.  The issue is obviously coding within one of the mods, or the game itself.   And Skyrim, when it does crash, unlike every other game I have, when it crashes it never generates an error log in event viewer, every other program on my pc, if it crashes, it does.  Other than the virtual call pop up, every other crash, its more like the game is forcing an exit rather than crashing.

what skeleton  and body mesh do you use -  galgat was working on a theory it might be related to bone structure and vel both had custom skeletons

next i'd like to note that skyrim by default comes with 32-bit runtimes, please follow the links below to install any missing 64-bit runtime files needed:

2005 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=18471

2008 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=2092

2010 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

2012 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

2013 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

i'd recommend anybody having these issues to try these runtime files, I use them All in my system, note these will not hurt to have, unless you're on a 32-bit system, these are for 64- bit users Only

Guest Devocracy

I use the XP32 Maximum Skeleton from Nexus and the Alt Navetsea Seamless UNP body from the Nexus.  I do not use the bouncing boob body types because I've found all of them create a neckseam issue, some are worse than others.

As for Runtime files I have the following... (too many if you ask me)

2010 x86 redistributable - 10.0.40219
2010 x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219
2008 x86 Redistributable - 9.0.30729.6161
2008 x86 Redistributable - 9.0.20729.17
2008 x86 Redistributable - 9.0.21022
2005 Redistributable

So you're saying I need the x64 version of 2005, 2008, 2012, and 2013 as well?

I had 2012 and 2013, I uninstalled them because I like to keep my system resources low, and I noticed even though they don't run when I boot up the system,  my physical memory was at 25% at boot up when its usually at 20%.  I'd be willing to reinstall them if it stopped Skyrim's virtual call error but what I'm not willing to do is use a different bodytype or skeleton, since as I said, they cause neck seam issues and neck seam issues are like my biggest pet peeve with earlier Bethesda games.   The alt navetsea seamless body I use is perfect, no seam whatsoever...  sure, no bouncing boobies.. but most of the UNP clothing I have doesn't take advantage of that anyways.  

Oh and the latest apropos is causing the game to just exit sometimes when I initiate dialogue with a character, don't know why, but the issue didn't start until I started a brand new game using the latest version.  So I'm just going to install those x64 runtime files you're recommending, go back to the older Apropos, and cross my fingers.

I was getting a bad neck seam using a custom race but going to a standard race got it to the point of being almost unnoticeable. I think the race has a mismatch in the textures it uses between the head and body.

I ran through the scene I made where I always get a crash and this time I didn't have any problems. I have not changed anything on the scene so I am not really sure what the issue is.