Skyrim Problems, need some Help.

Copperhead 4-1

Hi all,

i Need some Help here with my Skyrim Installation, first of all i dont Speak English very well so please excuse. Hope that you understand what im trying to tell you.

The Situation:

My last Skyrim fucked up throu Modding, so i decided to deinstall it, and i mean all of it, including Saved Games, and all under the App Data Folder. Than i do a Clean Reinstall, bring it Up to Date and reinstalled Mod by Mod to find the Error. By the Way i found it and solved it. But there is another Error now, and i can't explain where it comes from this time.

I Made a New Game, Creating my Char and make the Setups for my Mods, than i do a Save.

Now the Problem: Normaly you Load a Save with your Mods set up and all is good to play. In my case i Load my Save and my Skyrim goes Hard on me like a Fist in my Ass.

I Load the Game and it is all Crap, All installed Mods have to Reload again, my Char loses his Hairs and got this kneck Problem, my Display blinks in Black, and the Game Time is going in High Speed between day and Night.

Well that is it for Now, If i Start a New Game all is fine, if i Save and Reload all is Hell and this over and over and over again.

I Don't think its a Load Order Problem, cause i used the Same constalation on my Last Skyrim install and there it Worked all fine.

I Think there could be a Problem with my Inis, cause i miss my Skyrim.esm and my Update.esm in the Load Order, bit i can be Wrong.

Maybee some of you got some Idees ???

Thank you for your Help.

So, just that I get it correctly, you decided to build up from Vanilla because of problems with your modding, but then you take the same way as before?

You see what I wnat to tell?

One tipp: Use Mod Organizer. Then you don't need to reinstall Skyrim and anything and you just can reorder your mods instead of reinstalling them. Mo. Makes life easier since 2011 :D

Next tipp: Just go the way through STEP. There are many tipps how to reduce CTDs and slowdowns, together with many bugfixing and enhancing mods. Take the settings from there and build up from them. Normally, you don't even have to change them afterwards (much).

And third: How can we search for errors without any information? Your .ini files, the loadorder of the the mods and maybe even your Graphic card settings. Those information can help us to help you ;)

Hi all,

i Need some Help here with my Skyrim Installation, first of all i dont Speak English very well so please excuse. Hope that you understand what im trying to tell you.

The Situation:

My last Skyrim fucked up throu Modding, so i decided to deinstall it, and i mean all of it, including Saved Games, and all under the App Data Folder. Than i do a Clean Reinstall, bring it Up to Date and reinstalled Mod by Mod to find the Error. By the Way i found it and solved it. But there is another Error now, and i can't explain where it comes from this time.

I Made a New Game, Creating my Char and make the Setups for my Mods, than i do a Save.

Now the Problem: Normaly you Load a Save with your Mods set up and all is good to play. In my case i Load my Save and my Skyrim goes Hard on me like a Fist in my Ass.

I Load the Game and it is all Crap, All installed Mods have to Reload again, my Char loses his Hairs and got this kneck Problem, my Display blinks in Black, and the Game Time is going in High Speed between day and Night.

Well that is it for Now, If i Start a New Game all is fine, if i Save and Reload all is Hell and this over and over and over again.

I Don't think its a Load Order Problem, cause i used the Same constalation on my Last Skyrim install and there it Worked all fine.

I Think there could be a Problem with my Inis, cause i miss my Skyrim.esm and my Update.esm in the Load Order, bit i can be Wrong.

Maybee some of you got some Idees ???

Thank you for your Help.

you knew there was an issue with skyrim before you started over, so you can't rule out load order based on previous usage

use loot http://loot.github.io/

next there's often several save, reloads involved in a clean start as the first still needs to update things and second is after mods configured, more updates

after using the above toll and method if you still have issues, post load order and papyrus log

So, just that I get it correctly, you decided to build up from Vanilla because of problems with your modding, but then you take the same way as before?

You see what I wnat to tell?

One tipp: Use Mod Organizer. Then you don't need to reinstall Skyrim and anything and you just can reorder your mods instead of reinstalling them. Mo. Makes life easier since 2011 :D

Next tipp: Just go the way through STEP. There are many tipps how to reduce CTDs and slowdowns, together with many bugfixing and enhancing mods. Take the settings from there and build up from them. Normally, you don't even have to change them afterwards (much).

And third: How can we search for errors without any information? Your .ini files, the loadorder of the the mods and maybe even your Graphic card settings. Those information can help us to help you ;)

i've seen too many people with mo report issues with skyrim due to ctd and save issues to recommend that

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, i want to say Thanks for your Help Guys, but i have to Say even after the Use of Loot its still not Working. Don't know where it comes From, maybee you got some more Ideas. I Upload a few Files and even a Video so you all can see how my Problem looks Like in Game. The Video, my PC Specs, my Load Order, the FNIS Info, and the Papyrus Log are now Attached.

The Video have to be Downloaded, and Decompressed, want to get it on Youtube but it would Take to Long.

The Video:  http://ul.to/mnp2u5ut

OK,

1) FNIS: Works fine, has no warnings, there is no problem, as what I see. Try the button "Consistence Check" after running through.

2) Loadorder: Are you sure, that you did use LOOT? If you're using Mod Organizer, did you plug in LOOT as executable and run it via MO? Because to me, it appears like the loadorder didn't even see LOOT from far away :D

There are some major issues, eg Alternate Start should be at the very end, just before generated patches, you lack of the Unofficial High Resolution Patch and some other issues.

3) Papyrus Log: There I have nearly no idea, but I would say, you lack of some requirements for other mods.

4) PC Specs: Should be enough to handle Skyrim + Mods, especially if some Skyrim settings got tweaked (eg. like recommended in STEP ;) ).

5) Video: You really expect me to download a .rar for one hour? Sorry, but nope :P

One question: Did you build up your base Skyrim with STEP? Because this will eliminate many problems and will provide you with a nicely tweaked and stabilized Skyirm for your LL experiences.

Hi there, i want to say Thanks for your Help Guys, but i have to Say even after the Use of Loot its still not Working. Don't know where it comes From, maybee you got some more Ideas. I Upload a few Files and even a Video so you all can see how my Problem looks Like in Game. The Video, my PC Specs, my Load Order, the FNIS Info, and the Papyrus Log are now Attached.

The Video have to be Downloaded, and Decompressed, want to get it on Youtube but it would Take to Long.

The Video:  http://ul.to/mnp2u5ut

attachicon.gifFNIS.txtattachicon.gifLoad Order.txtattachicon.gifPapyrus Log.logattachicon.gifPC Specs.txt

the massive papyrus log is the isue you're having here, i can help clear some of this by telling you your estrus mod from nexus needs to be removed or re-installed (preferably removed, its bugs are permanent)

next :" Cannot open store for class "zbfanim", missing file?" appears to be a missing or damaged zaz animations, try updating zaz And register it thru mcm

no clue what mod has issues here:

Cannot open store for class "AddBladderScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "BathHouseEffectScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "excrementTimerScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "RemoveBladderScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "ConstipatedMiniGameScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "Urinatescript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "PNDrinkScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "Soap03Script", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "BathSwimmingScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "urinetimerscript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "PNEatScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "BathScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "PNBladderAnimEffect", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "UrinateDefecateScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "selfwetscript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "RemoveBowelsScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "BathWaterfallScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "AddBowelsScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "selfwettingmonitorscript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "AddHygienicsScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "RemoveHygienicsScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "AddSoapScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "bathhousescript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script bathhousescript to PNHygieneQuest (C101EEBE) because their base types do not match

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "RateModifierScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "PNExcrementRemovalScript", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "QF_FollowerUrinateQuest_03013185", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF_FollowerUrinateQuest_03013185 to FollowerUrinateQuest (C1013185) because their base types do not match

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_FollowerUrinateScene_03013705", missing file?

[10/04/2014 - 11:15:27PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_FollowerUrinateScene_03013705 to (C1013705) because their base types do not match

those 3 mods have repitive issues in the log and the game won't run DD mods without zaz, papyrus engine freezes trying

Well Guys, thank you for your Help, but we can close this Problem Fixed it right Now. Im ashamed to tell you how Stupid this Problem was couldn't belive i don't find it untill now. Your tipp with the Fnis Consistent Check was the right one it tell me that there was some dobble and missing animations from two mod, well i Removed them and now evering seems to work fine again for me. loading Problem solved and mod problems solved everithing is all right Now. Thank you so much Guys.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived