Fallout:NV sexus help

For some reason for me, dogs wouldnt do it.Trying out japanese esp atm.Hoping it will work.

:EDIT: Tried japanese,none of the monsters actually tries to rape me.What the hell.Any idea on why?I'm on custom race though,could it be the reason?

For some reason for me' date=' dogs wouldnt do it.Trying out japanese esp atm.Hoping it will work.

:EDIT: Tried japanese,none of the monsters actually tries to rape me.What the hell.Any idea on why?I'm on custom race though,could it be the reason?

[/quote']

Nah, im using a custom race as well. Only ghouls seem to work or something else im forgetting.

No you aren't doing anything wrong, guys. That is the mod as it is. The original author did not finish it.

Creatures across the Wasteland need a token in order for Sexus to work for them. The author did not add it.

While other people have fixed this problem by manually adding tokens to NPCs outside of the vault, this method is not recommended because it is unstable and will conflict with every other mod that adds items to NPCs. Only a script to handle transitions between game loads will rid of these conflicts. Fortunately for us, Donkey is working on it.

As I understood it, anyway.

I just tested the fix by donkey. Seems to be in good order' date=' super mutants are fixed. Thing is the only creatures it seems that can rape outside the vault are ghouls. Tried Dogs and Centaurs, and various super mutants, after being bit, whacked and whipped over 9000 times the magic just didn't happen.

[/quote']

For me it works on raiders, dogs and ghouls but not mutants, damn. I mean outside, inside everything works fine.

Greer, did you download the Fallout 3 Sexus and dump it's resources in the NV data?

Also, check your inventory, you should have a [How to Sexus] item on there, click it and it should pull up a menu to allow you to customise the rape parameters.

Reposted from the first page from the thread to help those who are skippy skippy and TL;DR

- Visit the Sexus vault at GoodSprings. It's behind the old school thru a basement door.

- Speak with the Hentai master. If he has missing meshes, download the original FO3 Sexus, and dump the meshes and textures and stuff into your NV data. ( that's how i remedied it. )

- Once you recieve the [How to Sexus] activate it from the inventory ( its under one of those tabs, i think Aid or something.)

- Once opened, you mainly want to focus on the Health, Duration, NPC, and Player options.

- Health sets the threshold in which you need to be for rape to happen. For example, if you set it to 100%, you could get raped ANYTIME practically, as this sets you up to raped when your HP is 100% below. Same applies if it's set to 50%, you could only get raped if you're at half health or below.

- Duration is simply how long rape goes on, a good setting is around 30 seconds, 60 seconds if you want a show

- NPC option is to configure the chance of rape happening on being hit by Melee. The styles for this is as follows: Unaggressive(Low chance to be raped) generally means the NPCs wont really try to rape you but the chance is there, while on the other end of the spectrum you have Crazy(High chance of being raped) where you're going to need to practically avoid melee at all costs, making CQC very deadly. Although you can fight back sometimes and bust free from rape, but not always.

-Player options is just that. You can set the player actions TOWARDS an NPC (these are ABOVE the line), and NPC actions TOWARDS the PC. Through this you can set PC stripping options, whether or not enemies target the player specifically, etc.

I just tested the fix by donkey. Seems to be in good order' date=' super mutants are fixed. Thing is the only creatures it seems that can rape outside the vault are ghouls. Tried Dogs and Centaurs, and various super mutants, after being bit, whacked and whipped over 9000 times the magic just didn't happen.

[/quote']

For me it works on raiders, dogs and ghouls but not mutants, damn. I mean outside, inside everything works fine.

Hmm. Just got an idea. I'll go in game and sleep around for about an ingame week and see if the game refreshes the monsters and respawns the appropriate ones.

Tried sleeping around for a ingame week to reset the spawns. Didn't work, but on my testing Ghould and Raiders ( including most humans ) are capable of rape.

Never could get Dogs, Centaurs, DeathClaws and Supermutants working however.

Just as an FYI there's a redesigned version of Sexus by UDLR called Sexout over on the Adult Mods section of this forum. It has working combat encounters and stalking (including humans, dogs, ghouls, deathclaws, super mutants, and centaurs).

Not trying to discourage working on fixing Sexus, just figured I'd let you know there's one that does work if people just wanna play.

Just as an FYI there's a redesigned version of Sexus by UDLR called Sexout over on the Adult Mods section of this forum. It has working combat encounters and stalking (including humans' date=' dogs, ghouls, deathclaws, super mutants, and centaurs).

Not trying to discourage working on fixing Sexus, just figured I'd let you know there's one that does work if people just wanna play.

[/quote']

ORLLY?

Imma have to try this Sexout now.

ORLLY?

Imma have to try this Sexout now.

There's also one being collaborated on by Riggswolfe' date=' Bromm83, and Loogie (they took it up from the original creator) called Workgirl Tryout that adds a little more story-oriented encounters. It has dialogue for the Legion demanding sex and you can ask them to use your companions instead etc. And they might even put a slave collar on you if you refuse. Workgirl & Sexout both work together (though they both implement prostitution methods and I haven't tried it in either one or with both).

Yeah, Sexout is much better. It appears to use a system quite similar to Oblivion's,

It'd probably be a good move to collaborate on Sexout rather than Sexus. I could see alot getting done with UDLR working on the script and Donkey converting them animations over.

Sexout's UI also seems to be pretty good english rather than Engrish, which hopefully mean's it's scripting is in English as well.