Better sexlab animation? like sexout amra72?

boobi3

Missing are interesting f/f animations.  No strap-ons. Mutual masturbation; better 69; more breast caressing and nipple sucking, biting, and tweaking.  Using soul crystals as double-ended dildos. 

The problem with making "tender" animations is that the proportions of Skyrim characters very so much, iif you make the scene fit slender women it will look stupid if the player uses characters with big breasts or butts because the hands/head will be so far from the action, the other way around and the hands/head will actually be clipping inside the other characters body and totally ruin any immersion in the scene.

It is hard to make it look good.

Worry not you guys, there are already TWO authors that are actually working on some animations, one of them have replaced the AP animations with better ones!(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38934-%D0%B0nimations-for-sexlab/ and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38317-3js-animations/) Although, if you want to replace some animations besides the AP ones with these anims, you're going to have to rename the animation so that it EXACTLY replaces the animation you want replaced, and there needs to be the right amount of stages. Unfortunately though, these don't seem to have the breast bounce(BBP) support, as breasts don't seem to bounce in the animations without HDT, and with it it's hardly noticeable. They're still working on them, and new animations.

• 1 year later...

Just my opinion, but I think sexlab framework + zaz animations are quite static. It feel like sexout in new vegas before the new animation by Amra72. So is there a new set of animation for sexlab like one for sexoutNG? And how come the brest dosen't move in my game? I installed tbbp and havok hdt, how to make mine look like this?

(just the animations, not clothing and stuff)

Thanks ahead of time.

Hey mate, idk how but for some reason my animations don't work even a bit as smooth as yours. What kind of mods are you using? (I will try to get the hentai creatures and do the same thing as you did and record, if you need to see.)

Just my opinion, but I think sexlab framework + zaz animations are quite static. It feel like sexout in new vegas before the new animation by Amra72. So is there a new set of animation for sexlab like one for sexoutNG? And how come the brest dosen't move in my game? I installed tbbp and havok hdt, how to make mine look like this?

Thanks ahead of time.

Hey mate, idk how but for some reason my animations don't work even a bit as smooth as yours. What kind of mods are you using? (I will try to get the hentai creatures and do the same thing as you did and record, if you need to see.)

Are you talking about skyrim or fallout nv? If you're talking about the nv video, that not my video. Also, I just want to add something, this is a very old topic. There's a lot of better animation out for Skyrim now, mainly anub, leito, and funnybizness's animations. So check those out if you're looking fantastic skyrim animations :]

Thanks ahead of time.

Are you talking about skyrim or fallout nv? If you're talking about the nv video, that not my video. Also, I just want to add something, this is a very old topic. There's a lot of better animation out for Skyrim now, mainly anub, leito, and funnybizness's animations. So check those out if you're looking fantastic skyrim animations :]

Ok thanks mate :) I'm gonna check (was talking about skyrim tho) also, since I got the answer ...anyone knows how to fix the animation with chorus? The animation for me seems to be clipping or something, since there is no penetration nor is there any actual "meeting" between character's body and chorus (if we don't count the hands which weakly hold the body of this creature). anyone knows what im talking about?

Just manually adjust it during the scene. In sexlab, in the hotkey tab it think, where it said you can adjust the actor using certain keys. I change mine to up down left right for convenience.  Press K during sex to chance the selected actor.

The chaurus animation is a bit messy in latest sexlab version, the scaling doesn't really fit imho. It's a known bug, but sadly the developers don't think it has a high priority. But they know, so there is hope. :)

Chaurus are like the spiders, they put them into the game in several different sizes so aligning the sex acts becomes a real problem or you switch to the rescale the actors option which is visually jarring.

The chaurus animation is a bit messy in latest sexlab version, the scaling doesn't really fit imho. It's a known bug, but sadly the developers don't think it has a high priority. But they know, so there is hope. :)

Chaurus are like the spiders, they put them into the game in several different sizes so aligning the sex acts becomes a real problem or you switch to the rescale the actors option which is visually jarring.

For some reason sexlab rescales chaurus no matter what - actually the alignment was usually much better in older versions and rescaling off, because now they become always too big.

Archived