Better sexlab animation? like sexout amra72?

boobi3

Just my opinion, but I think sexlab framework + zaz animations are quite static. It feel like sexout in new vegas before the new animation by Amra72. So is there a new set of animation for sexlab like one for sexoutNG? And how come the brest dosen't move in my game? I installed tbbp and havok hdt, how to make mine look like this?

(just the animations, not clothing and stuff)

Thanks ahead of time.

I wouldn't really say that Sexlab animations are completely static - what's really missing are the expressions + lip sync working together. I get what you mean though, unfortunately as far as I know animations that detailed take an incredible amount of work, and as a result limit the number of animations that you can churn out. 

As for the breast bounce - I don't know what animation that is but it probably comes with TBBP support which not all animations do (correct me if I'm wrong). You'll notice the difference. HDT on the other hand is generally more subtle, although I do believe there are xml files out there that are optimized for more bounce during animations. You might want to take a look at Arrok's animations thread (under Skyrim >Adult Mods > Downloads) for the xml he uses.  

You linked the Skyrim version but forgot to provide a link to Sexout for comparison:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8877/fallout-nv-fuck-with-the-king

To be honest, when I first saw this post I was thinking, "Why is he pining for Sexout animations? Those were OK for the time, but Skyrim's are way more detailed and realistic!". Then I did a little looking and saw Amra72's stuff and was blown away! Those are really good and now I wanna go back to Fallout NV to try them.

In answer to your question, Sexlab is pretty much all their is for sex animations in Skyrim. Those animations have been created by several people and so they vary in quality, but all of the newer ones are really well-done, and I think the animators have come a long way in making things seem as natural as possible. I'm sure someone with more expertise than me (I have zero) could explain why it's so difficult to do these things, but I know it is difficult and it's worth praise that these lovely people make animations for us to enjoy.

You linked the Skyrim version but forgot to provide a link to Sexout for comparison:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8877/fallout-nv-fuck-with-the-king

To be honest, when I first saw this post I was thinking, "Why is he pining for Sexout animations? Those were OK for the time, but Skyrim's are way more detailed and realistic!". Then I did a little looking and saw Amra72's stuff and was blown away! Those are really good and now I wanna go back to Fallout NV to try them.

In answer to your question, Sexlab is pretty much all their is for sex animations in Skyrim. Those animations have been created by several people and so they vary in quality, but all of the newer ones are really well-done, and I think the animators have come a long way in making things seem as natural as possible. I'm sure someone with more expertise than me (I have zero) could explain why it's so difficult to do these things, but I know it is difficult and it's worth praise that these lovely people make animations for us to enjoy.

My bad I assumed that most played FNV also here is the one for new vegas http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8877/fallout-nv-fuck-with-the-king

Oh and don't get me wrong, im not disrespecting the people who created the framwork. I really appriciate what they have done. It just that I was wondering if there was alternative animations cause nothing pop up on google. They have my full respect!

The only once static are the very older once or the Adult prostitution once but you can deactivate them. Newer once from zynch, panic forever, dayelyte or newer animators are not static at all.

For breast animations try to switch to HDT it will be far better animated then animator can currently come up with for Bethesda games.

The only once static are the very older once or the Adult prostitution once but you can deactivate them. Newer once from zynch, panic forever, dayelyte or newer animators are not static at all.

For breast animations try to switch to HDT it will be far better animated then animator can currently come up with for Bethesda games.

I tried using HDT, but i am not sure of to install it. I do have Havok HDT and HDT extended, but they are simply not moving.

I tried using HDT, but i am not sure of to install it. I do have Havok HDT and HDT extended, but they are simply not moving.

Am sure is not installed right,  Make sure of the skeleton and body... clothes need to support it also. SL ani's do utilize the physics. Check the HDT section here on LL for support.

The AP animations needs only small alterations. The bending of the body part needs to be corrected and the feet needs IK applied and the animations themselves will look so much better. But other then that till it is fully fixed it will be better to have it removed,  or disabled and game start till the player wants it activated instead of us having to manually deactivate them.

This is what i mean if you fix AP:

Just the bending of the body to make it less distorted. But it is no fun task fixing some one else his animations. you need the original blend and in there it will be better suited to fully fix this part.

Oh my gosh, where can I get this? Is this available to put in-game? It looks so much better than the current animation, even though you can tell just by looking at it, that it is the same one.

I so wish someone would do this, but I understand the time investment is probably high just to fix someone else's stuff. For the most part I'd be fine removing all AP animations from Sexlab, because they are just so awful.

For HDT breast and butt movement during sex scenes you will need to do a little work.

Requirements:

HDT extension for SKSE, SKSE (yeah it's required by HDT so duh), a HDT enabled skeleton (XMPSE 2.0 or better), BBP/TBBP/HDT armors (for when walking around in game), TBBP or HDT female body (both 0 and 1 nifs), and lastly either the HDT Havok item esp or a modified femalhead.nif file that points to the HDT xml in the "data\skse\plugins\" folder.

Option 1 (Havok Object ESP):

With HDT installed and the HDT esp installed make sure you character has the Havok object item on them when they are nude so the HDT xml's settings with animate the character during the sex act.

Option 2 (femalehead.nif)

Install HDT, install a female head mesh that points to the HDT xml file (search in the HDT section and you should find a femalhead.nif with the HDT path already setup, I can't remember which thread it's in though).

With the female head pointing to the xml file you can have the character completely naked and the HDT physics will still work.

For Option 2 you do not need the havok object esp file. But you may have to make a copy of the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" file and rename it to "hdt.xml".

I know one of the female head meshes that is available is pointed to "data\skse\plugins\hdt.xml". So just in case copy the long file name xml and rename it to hdt.xml and it should work.

2b. If you are using a custom femalehead.nif then look for instruction on how to add the string to the mesh via nifscope.

Again that is in the same thread on the female head nif (The thread is actually about belly distortion during sex scene's)....

That should get you sorted on the breast and butt bounce while using sexlab animations.

You can also enable the facial animations inside sex labs, some animation will work some do not. They are turned off by default in the latest version (1.59b).

I could look up the other threads but I'm being a lazy bastard this morning :angel:

You only need a good rig then creating new animation should not be far off:

post-160974-0-99658100-1412269320_thumb.jpg

NewGoodRigX2.7z

Someone made a rig for 3dmax so if i get that one installed, i will see if i can create new once for skyrim.

But why are people saying the animations for skyrim are static ?? those from Gone , panicforever are better once i have seen in a long time Zynisch is even making far more advanced animations then any other previous games.

I feel that the AP animations need to be removed from SexLab.

Or replaced by better ones since they don't do SexLab justice. I like the Zyn animations very much, they seem more realistic than the robotic AP animations. But let's be patient. I'm sure there'll be much more to come.

The breast physics:

for me, havoc with XML and sevenbase didn't work.

But I am using calientes cbbe Body and with this mod comes bodyslide.

In bodislide you can choose and customize different Body types.  There are bodymodels with breast physics (bbp) but also breast and butt physics (tbbp I think) and bodyslide is working very good for me. I am using bbp for breast physics. The butt physics are too unrealistic for me.

I don't know if bodyslide works with other models than cbbe.

sexlab Framework animations:

I think, better animations are needing much time so you can't expect better animations in the next weeks or months or maybe years.

I would personally like to add to the animations if possible, (I'm surprised at the lack of animations found on certain characters or even monsters like Lurkers and Seekers for example), however, I will be damned if I can even figure out how to import the default skeletons assets correctly in pairs ( or even 2+) and know how to export them correctly with the Havok tools (they literally refused to work for me), so I wouldn't be surprised if that is the part that mainly stumps people.

Once that is done, the animations themselves are pretty easy, especially since they are cycles and don't need to be full on extensions of one set piece to another.

I'm not joking, if you can poop out the Max files needed, I can do some animations : P

• 1 month later...

Archived