I get the following CTD once in a while.

I seem to get this CTD once in a while when trying to start a custom animation with custom stages set.

[09/22/2014 - 11:25:41AM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[09/22/2014 - 11:25:41AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Katreena Darkmoore) -- TRUE -- Cache HIT
[09/22/2014 - 11:25:41AM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Katreena Darkmoore'
[09/22/2014 - 11:25:41AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(PlayerTest) -- TRUE -- Cache HIT
[09/22/2014 - 11:25:41AM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)>]: Slotted 'PlayerTest'
[09/22/2014 - 11:25:41AM] -- SexLab -- [kd_script_laygrindkiss <kd_quest_recruit_katreenadarkmoore (4A001D9A)>]: Created Non-Global Object 'laygrindkissobject''
[09/22/2014 - 11:25:41AM] -- SexLab -- Animations[-1]: laygrindkissing
[09/22/2014 - 11:25:41AM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Adjustment Profile: laygrindkissobject.Adjust.NordRaceF.NordRaceM

It always happens during the above race adjustment for some reason.

Some of us have the same problem, check the main download as there are some debug downloads to let Ashal see more details. (No bug fix till now)

"Elf lover" said he got rid of the crashes by reinstalling the 1.93 skeleton from XPM..

sorry i don't have access to my skyrim installation in the moment, so feel free to help by installing these script and help Ashal or verify "Elf lovers" resolution.

Some of us have the same problem, check the main download as there are some debug downloads to let Ashal see more details. (No bug fix till now)

"Elf lover" said he got rid of the crashes by reinstalling the 1.93 skeleton from XPM..

sorry i don't have access to my skyrim installation in the moment, so feel free to help by installing these script and help Ashal or verify "Elf lovers" resolution.

Hmmm, I had version 2.0 of XPMS .. This new version 2.06 has a few more options that seem to strive for stability.

For example I'm playing a male nord, so I chose the male skeleton.  I also use CME so I chose to use the CME patch.

Let me test with this new version of XPMS and I"ll report if the above error ever occurs again.

• 6 months later...

Archived