Three breasted woman!!!

LordJerle

Shes got something wrong with her upstairs id say I read the article and am watching her video q&a right now to. I won't go and say she shouldn't of done this I firmly believe that nobody should ever tell anyone what they should and shouldn't do with there own body but id definitely criticize the doctor who did this especially if they didn't make her consult a psychologist first as he or she should of done. I know thats normal procedure for requests like this before any surgeon would normally do anything like that. I for one will not support her or her attempt to get mtv to do a show about her shes a attention seeker and I don't support those folks I also just disliked both the videos from her I watched but that alone might attract attention. 

This is incredibly sad in more ways than one. First, I feel sad for the girl, that she felt the need to have to do this to get attention. And that she didn't get the (mental) support she clearly needs.

Second, I am sad that somewhere out there is a plastic surgeon who has no morals and went for the money. The girl should be forced to reveal his/ her name, so the surgeon can be forbidden to practise ever again.

Guest endgameaddiction

Regardless, three titties is hawt. I have a few videos of one with 3 bewbies. Looks like xvideo took them down. So she isn't the first to do a double dick tit fuck. And looks very realistic to me. But more than likely it's surgery done. So I wouldn't say this is the "first" chick to have this abnormal procedure done.

Archived