Killer Keos Bodyslide conversions.

iamknotsatisfied

If they are all in a single xml then you can change the weight in Outfit Studio.

1. Fire up BS, then OS

2. Load Project - choose the xml file that is in the "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets" folder for the Killer Kero's set

2a. Choose from the small popup box the first armor on the list.

3. Load Reference - choose "CBBE HDT" (this is the HDT Body type in Body Slide 2.1a)

4. In the top right panel highlight the armor mesh then right click and select "Copy Bone Weights"

4a. If there are multiple parts to the armor mesh then select each one that goes over the breast, belly, and/or butt and copy the HDT bone weights to those items.

5. Save Project (this should save the new weights into the proper location inside "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\... folder for the Killer Kero Set). Note you can hit "Save Project As" and make sure the xml name, folder name, and mesh names are correct.

6. Repeat step 2 and step 2a to the next item in the pop up box.

Run through steps 2 through 6 until you are finished with each armor and you should have a HDT version of the Killer Kero's Body Slide setup.

Plan B

The other option would be to open each nif in the bodyslide\shapedate\(killer kero data folder)\armors\ ...

To do it this way you would open up Outfit studio and instead of choosing "load project" you would just load the CBBE HDT reference then load the nif file via the "load outfit" function (you would need to choose the find button and steer OS to the nif file).

Don't forget to change the bone weights on the "Base Shape" as well.

Oh and when you are finished you can pack it back up and offer it to everyone else that uses a CBBE body type in the Body Slide Conversion thread. I'm sure others would be happy that you did.

Me I'm a UNP based body type user so I'll leave it to the CBBE users to do the leg work (yeah I'm lazy like that)...

If they are all in a single xml then you can change the weight in Outfit Studio.

1. Fire up BS, then OS

2. Load Project - choose the xml file that is in the "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets" folder for the Killer Kero's set

3. Load Reference - choose "CBBE HDT" (this is the HDT Body type in Body Slide 2.1a)

4. In the top right panel highlight the armor mesh then right click and select "Copy Bone Weights"

4a. If there are multiple parts to the armor mesh then select each one that goes over the breast, belly, and/or butt and copy the HDT bone weights to those items.

5. Save Project (this should save the new weights into the proper location inside "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\... folder for the Killer Kero Set). Note you can hit "Save Project As" and make sure the xml name, folder name, and mesh names are correct.

Run through steps 2 through 6 until you are finished with each armor and you should have a HDT version of the Killer Kero's Body Slide setup.

Plan B

The other option would be to open each nif in the bodyslide\shapedate\(killer kero data folder)\armors\ ...

To do it this way you would open up Outfit studio and instead of choosing "load project" you would just load the CBBE HDT reference then load the nif file via the "load outfit" function (you would need to choose the find button and steer OS to the nif file).

Don't forget to change the bone weights on the "Base Shape" as well.

Oh and when you are finished you can pack it back up and offer it to everyone else that uses a CBBE body type in the Body Slide Conversion thread. I'm sure others would be happy that you did.

Me I'm a UNP based body type user so I'll leave it to the CBBE users to do the leg work (yeah I'm lazy like that)...

Iam getting 2 bodies while following procedure a. can you please see whether there are any more steps to be done?

post-200058-0-32226000-1411429343_thumb.png

• 7 months later...

i will do a hdt conversation, you done it well yourself, delete the old BODY mesh, then save the converted one, and dont forget to confirm the sliders to your loaded preference body. after it save and done.

I will start now to convert killer keos armors and chlothes..

should be done in some days, depends if im busy or not.

greetings, khajiirah.

• 3 months later...

1. Fire up BS, then OS

Tried this step-by-step with another armor and worked perfectly !

Thank you very much

Archived