Heh, thanks all. Its been a task to make, but worth it in the end.  As for an estimate of when it should be available (the lykaios race update, anyway, not sure on the delivery date for the SOS addon unfortunately), it should hopefully be near the end of next week! just in time for X-mas/ festivus! 

One more sneaky peek before I get back into re-shaping the heads!

Please note that this nude mesh in the picture is a full body replacer, NOT the sos addon which this thread talks about. This body is an optional body for those who dont use SOS, but still want nude lykaios males. The balls are weighted to the SOS and XPMS32 skeleton also, so they sway when you idle :D.

I've gone for a mix of full canine and human with the shape, I know I can't please everyone though. This mesh is based on one a lovely friend made for me with some tweaks to make it fit the body, and custom Normal maps to give it more detail.

obOxMjf.jpg
swxARDW.jpg

What weight is that?

That is the _1 weight, I've made them slimer than vanilla and SOS, since they looked kinda wrong with super large bodies. Keep in mind though once the SOS addon is finished, you can have what ever SOS body you like and make them heavier.

EDIT:

You can also load this body up in Bodyslide outfit studio, and increase the muscle size with the 'male bodyslide' mod here on LL. :D

Im just hoping that this new update will work with SAM!

Brilliant work! Cant wait :)

Well the hands, feet, heads and the textures are made for the SOS body, so the may work. Not sure how SAM works with the Normal map changes though which may be a bit of a problem. Will experiment if I decide to use SAM eventually. right now I'm sticking with SOS since it is a tad more versatile with custom mods so far.

SAM has already been cleared that it would work especially since Kitty used an approved SOS skeleton

Duh, I forgot Vector posted a page back. Mind like a gold fish I swear! (goldfish probably have better memory! )  I will see if I have time to make super beefy textures and slim ones so that they can swap out at the higher SAM weights.

Won't making them skinnier by default make them bulk up when putting on clothing and armor?

Yes... which is why I'll have to convert armor for them eventually. I've made the body pretty much for the few who play their anthro characters Nude (wovles don't need clothes! haha) No point having all the details when you're just going to cover it up! BUT, as I said, you can swap out the body for what ever weight you like when the SOS version is running, or edit the weight higher in bodyslide. I've just made these bodies according to MY tastes.

SAM has already been cleared that it would work especially since Kitty used an approved SOS skeleton

Duh, I forgot Vector posted a page back. Mind like a gold fish I swear! (goldfish probably have better memory! )  I will see if I have time to make super beefy textures and slim ones so that they can swap out at the higher SAM weights.

Gold fish?! Thee snack that smiles back?! *légasp*