This is cool and all but its taking a long time. I just like the SOS to work on the Lykaios. Is there a way to make that happen?

As it is, you can force SOS on the actor now but the textures will be for Khajiit.

You said it can be force but I have no clue how it can.  I cant find any instructions on adding SOS to a custom race 

This is cool and all but its taking a long time. I just like the SOS to work on the Lykaios. Is there a way to make that happen?

As it is, you can force SOS on the actor now but the textures will be for Khajiit.

You said it can be force but I have no clue how it can.  I cant find any instructions on adding SOS to a custom race 

you have to do it under the SOS mcm, make sure you have your actor targeted if its an NPC and then select the addon you want to use.

Its going ok! Yay! I've gotten the male expressions and chargen tri files mostly working in game, just need to test out their range of facial animation in game play and make sure there is no excessively bad clipping on face morphs. I must say its looking good so far! Next step is to conformulate all the hair and beards! then it's getting very close to being released for testing...

Woot.

Will this "testing release" be pubic?

Its going ok! Yay! I've gotten the male expressions and chargen tri files mostly working in game, just need to test out their range of facial animation in game play and make sure there is no excessively bad clipping on face morphs. I must say its looking good so far! Next step is to conformulate all the hair and beards! then it's getting very close to being released for testing...

Woot.

Will this "testing release" be pubic?

Yes, it will be available for all here on LL. :) I'll start a new topic for it and link to it here when its ready.

Woot.

my_body_is_ready.png

Woot.

my_body_is_ready.png

LOL!

Is the cock still an issue? Someone made an amazing one for the khajiit that works great. Just ask him to use his base mod and replace the the cock maybe? 

Read some earlier pages and you see that the penis that kritakitty makes is way better for the lykaios.

I'm soooo ready, and now I'm sitting here impatiently waiting for all the lykaios goodies hopefully soon to come.

Me too!

Don't worry, I believe a test version will be ready sometime this month. :3

When or where did you hear of this, or is this just a shot in the dark? I'd rather not get myself hyped over a guess.

I'm soooo ready, and now I'm sitting here impatiently waiting for all the lykaios goodies hopefully soon to come.

Me too!

Don't worry, I believe a test version will be ready sometime this month. :3

When or where did you hear of this, or is this just a shot in the dark? I'd rather not get myself hyped over a guess.

Sorry, but it's a guess really. xD

What all is there left to do on this race? I know there's some work with the hair and morphs and stuff, and that the genitalia were in the works a while back. I was looking through some of the previous posts, but the way comments blend together I have a hard time getting an idea of where subtopics start and stop sometimes. I apologize if asking this sounds super-eager and impatient, but I've been holding off of picking Skyrim back up for a while now because I wanna play with this race badly.

Once this is released (even for testing), I'm gonna roleplay like nobody's business.  :P

Hellloooo again!

Yes! finished the male facial tri shapes, scars and beards! WOOO!

I've been super busy with work lately and haven't had any energy left for modding after I get home and cook/clean and all that shit.
I have three days off work this week, so will try to get everything done as quick as I can. I'm thinking maybe 1-2 weeks till the test version is up. That is unless I get called in for work on my days off *sigh*

So, still got to make the hairs 'conformulate' and I'll then knock up a few basic NPCs (the special followers will come much later on once the voice acting is done). Once that is finished I'll just be checking all my content to ensure that it works (vampire transforms, texture paths, NMM fomod and cleaning the mod) before I pack it all up. Then will pop up the 'demo' for you people to check that I haven't missed anything important.

On the bright side I've got a new keyboard which will hopefully make my life easier (and my modding faster) since the left shift key on the new one actually WORKS! YAY!

Kritta