I'm a sneaky one! muahah! I would try some voice acting myself, but I'm afraid my super Aussie accent will ruin it, not the right voice type for a wolf hah. I've always imagined Lykaios to have European (Russian or Icelandic) type accents,

Noted and will start practicing after some phonetic R&D! :D now I just need a 'real' recording rig x(

Just wanted to say thanks to both krittakitty for the awesome race mod and Porsche_Dog for making it more 'complete'!  Having a wolf race that actually looks good has made his playthrough so much more fun.  Is the preview shape you showed pretty close to the final shape, or is it going to be more pointed at the tip like real canines?  Either way, it's looking good.  I was also wondering how you're going to have it look when erect in realation to the sheath, as in will the sheath be kind of pushed back with the knot almost by the balls, or will the penis be sticking out of the full length sheath?  I don't wan't you to think that I'm nit picking in any way, just curious.  :)

Progress!

Or maybe it is complete?! That will be at the discussion of you lot :)

post-105294-0-92096900-1415593017_thumb.pngpost-105294-0-04862000-1415594197_thumb.pngpost-105294-0-83734000-1415594199_thumb.png

A little about what's going on here.

So the changes may not be too noticeable but trust me, they stick out like a sore thumb fresh from the hammering plain it was whacked upon!

The key changes and tweaks are as follows;

• Eased the head.
  • Reworked the urethra slightly to be as close to anatomically correct as possible while keeping in mind the size of the being.
  • The phallus itself has been reworked very sparingly so the girth would flow naturally and properly from tip to end.
  • Urethral 'bulge' along the belly of the phallus.
  • The bulbas glands smoothed out and a little more defined than before.
  • ...and some stuff that I have managed to forget but it doesn't matter anyway because you should have gotten the point by now... XD

Anyway.... it is time to catch some ZzZzZZzz *grabs a catcher's net and frolics off*

Wow, great job on that! I think the shape is perfect and the placement of the urethra is a really nice detail, so many people seem to think it's in the middle of the shaft. Thanks for the udate and preview. :)

Danken for the encouraging feedback :)

You've no idea how hard it is to find viable photos of a canine ' s nether regions to be used as a reference lol but I did look into the furry community as I've been told to do and it seems the lot of artist still lack the proper anatomical knowledge of which they draw O_o dunno about you or anyone else but that level of ignorance is rather... alarming to me... then again, I'm just some bloke with OCD and does extensive research xD

Wow, great job on that! I think the shape is perfect and the placement of the urethra is a really nice detail, so many people seem to think it's in the middle of the shaft. Thanks for the udate and preview. :)

Danken for the encouraging feedback :)

You've no idea how hard it is to find viable photos of a canine ' s nether regions to be used as a reference lol but I did look into the furry community as I've been told to do and it seems the lot of artist still lack the proper anatomical knowledge of which they draw O_o dunno about you or anyone else but that level of ignorance is rather... alarming to me... then again, I'm just some bloke with OCD and does extensive research xD

Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed how many artists get it wrong, it's kind of odd how few get it correct.  You got it, though! :)

As long as we're talking OCD detail, it would be nice if the sheath attaches properly to the body the way the Nude Creature mesh attaches to standard wolves. The animal penis on the werewolf mod doesn't attach well to the body, so it looks like it's separate. A lot of the furry art back on page 1 of this thread was similar--too much a round tube, not enough attached on one full side.

As long as we're talking OCD detail, it would be nice if the sheath attaches properly to the body the way the Nude Creature mesh attaches to standard wolves. The animal penis on the werewolf mod doesn't attach well to the body, so it looks like it's separate. A lot of the furry art back on page 1 of this thread was similar--too much a round tube, not enough attached on one full side.

The reason they appear not to match up is poor texture blending which ultimately causes a seam where the meshes collide. I've seen Krittakitty's work and I dare say, with confidence, you've nothing to worry about. Also from my side of things, making it easier for her, I made my mesh based off the crotch of the vanilla male_0 mesh so the nerbs line up exactly and leave no chance of clipping or/and airspace.

You are awesome Dude - any Idea when its gonna be finished and ready to go? - I can´t wait!

The phallus should be complete this weekend and handed over to Kitty by latest of Monday for texturing. Meanwhile, I'll be trying to figure something out with shapekeys to make everything move and scale properly without having to move each nerb individually; again, I'm a modeler by nature but pro animator I am not, so I'm still getting my toes wet in that side of the matter.

I've had the file that was on nexus for while now. Really glad to know now that it's still being worked on!

Say, I've been working on other Anthro races as well, but I'm bit on stupid side on how to set them up for the game other then the modeling portion.  I'm working on a otter race, hehe =^.^=

My end goal is to have 4 similar, but seperate types.  Pretty much representing the ones that look the most different from each other.  Asian small claw, NA otter, Giant Amazon and Sea otter.

Don't suppose you'ld be up for help on settin that up at a latter time ;)

I've had the file that was on nexus for while now. Really glad to know now that it's still being worked on!

Say, I've been working on other Anthro races as well, but I'm bit on stupid side on how to set them up for the game other then the modeling portion.  I'm working on a otter race, hehe =^.^=

My end goal is to have 4 similar, but seperate types.  Pretty much representing the ones that look the most different from each other.  Asian small claw, NA otter, Giant Amazon and Sea otter.

PM me, I could try to fit you into the project list

PM me, I could try to fit you into the project list

Done! =^.^=  FEAR THE OTTER POWER!!!! 

Hey guys, will you add support for SAM?

Hey guys, will you add support for SAM?

SAM?

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8263.0

If you could do that, I swear I would love you forever (platonically, of course...)!!!

Aye, I don't see why SOS wouldn't be compatible with it now as it is. The base of the crotches melds with the host based on Male_0 and scales accordingly. If this SAM uses an SOS approved frame/skeleton then I don't think there would be a problem.

As I've said throughout the thread, B3l has agreed to animate and implement this into SOS once it is thoroughly completed (which isn't far now!) so, I guess to answer your question of compatibility with SAM, is to install SOS and tinker with load orders to get it working reliably. If it works, great; you'll have provided the answer to your own question :)

If not, I dare say with confidence that the skeletons aren't playing nice or SAM is a foreign 'race' to the game and thus SOS won't play nice with it (Or at all D: )

Again, just try that and PM me the results.

Hi! I'm the author of SAM! I just talked with one of the original authors of SOS, and here's the chat transcript:

VectorPlexus: Hey Vector! long time no see!! =D

VectorPlexus: hey!! how are you doing??

VectorPlexus: meh... same old same... so listen... I released this new mod called SAM, and I need to know if I can have your approval on its SOS assets?

VectorPlexus: Sure thing! Just make sure to credit me!

VectorPlexus: OK, thanks! I will!! =D

Anyway... SAM's skeletons and animation assets are exactly the same as SOS, I didnt bothered changing them, because not only it would be pointless but would also make SAM also incompatible with all mods that use SOS animations and behaviors.

The thing you must be aware of is that:

- Mesh from both SOS and SAM are actually the same (at some point I had to do some operations that rendered them "incompatible" since vertex order/count was changed. They still have the same vertex edge loop count.

- SAM's body is drastically different from SOS, in the way it works. Aside from the normal _0 and _1, the mod includes 2 extra "weight" sliders, one to make a more muscular frame, and another a chubby one, so intead of refitting anything twice, you must do it 4 times

- The 2 extra morphs are stored in a TRI file, that is then linked in the NIF, so SAM can call those morphs from within the game, using NiOverride

- Some setup is required on the race esm/esp (add schlong to naked skin on slot 52)

- Race ESP must be made with Expired's Race Compatibility frame work

- There is no load order involved

- SAM is just a polished version of SOS, that is dedicated 100% to males. They can even work together although might have undesired effects and ofc, assets from one mod (penises, armors, textures, meshes, etc), wont work on the other. Aside from that, its up to you, to provide the compatibility for SAM if you wish to do so, not anyone else.

In case you have any doubts, you should check SAM's forum and feel free to ask anything regarding how to do stuff for SAM