Would also really like to see this ported for werewolves at some point... mostly because it looks great and it always seemed weird having werewolves with human dicks.

Sexlab Werewolves get a more canine like phallus but it's pretty damn huge, which makes it impractical to add collision data to (like most oversized creature bits).

If you use Sexlab werewolves, be sure to change the phallus swap under Creature Framework AND disable the werewolf option under every schlong that you have which supports the race, otherwise they will continue to use human schlongs or may end up with double dicks.

Would also really like to see this ported for werewolves at some point... mostly because it looks great and it always seemed weird having werewolves with human dicks.

Sexlab Werewolves get a more canine like phallus but it's pretty damn huge, which makes it impractical to add collision data to (like most oversized creature bits).

If you use Sexlab werewolves, be sure to change the phallus swap under Creature Framework AND disable the werewolf option under every schlong that you have which supports the race, otherwise they will continue to use human schlongs or may end up with double dicks.

Right, but unless there's been a recent update, there's no erection animation for those?  I remember it just being an instant model swap, which always looked a tad awkward to me.  This seems like it would look way better.  Sexlab Werewolves is great for enabling sex, I just think this'd look better for the dick itself.  That's my reason for hoping for a port.

Edit:  Didn't mean to sound defensive there, just wanted to clarify the reasoning behind the previous post.

heh. Clicked this thread, and looked down to eat my food. Little bro came up behind me, talking about playing a game with me. I look up to a cock, large as life on the screen. I wonder if he saw that....

Just explain to him that it was a defective tube balloon :D

LITTLEbig update!

https://youtu.be/UFK2tazDd8A,

PS: It's not subnerfed for the sake of not blowing up me mate's comp. Old GPU and doesn't have cuda support :P

*shrinks the video and just bops to the awesome tunage... * Oh there is a cock demonstration, sorry distracted by the awesome music. Child of the 80s, music is everything!

That is Epica o3o

If he did think it was 80s ye can't blame him. Epica retains a certain vintage sound to them. It's one of the reasons I like them so much

heh. Clicked this thread, and looked down to eat my food. Little bro came up behind me, talking about playing a game with me. I look up to a cock, large as life on the screen. I wonder if he saw that....

Dude, ever heard of locking your door?

My computer is currently in the computer room (read: repurposed dining room). While it is a desktop, my room I also share with my little brother, so I'd need to do a drastic overhaul of the layout if i was to try moving my desk into my room. (This also prevents me from using/buying more elaborate devices for use with the "use controller as vibrator" mod). Eh, such is life.

My computer is currently in the computer room (read: repurposed dining room). While it is a desktop, my room I also share with my little brother, so I'd need to do a drastic overhaul of the layout if i was to try moving my desk into my room. (This also prevents me from using/buying more elaborate devices for use with the "use controller as vibrator" mod). Eh, such is life.

Damn, I feel so sorry for you. I couldn't imagine life without the option of secure privacy, even if I didn't need it.

Damn, I feel so sorry for you. I couldn't imagine life without the option of secure privacy, even if I didn't need it.

Hee. I have ...ways. One is that my desk is in the far corner of the room, with a large monitor hooked up. To my left is another desk. That desk has a tower on top of it that obscures the view of the laptop, and I can put a decoy wall of text from some random game on the right screen. Now no one knows that I'm playing  a devious skyrim. And if someone walks over, i have sexlab's freecam bound to a mousekey, so i just freecam and take off "running" pretending i'm in 1stpc. And everything is set up so that I have a legitimate reason for this strange setup.

Hee. I have ...ways. One is that my desk is in the far corner of the room, with a large monitor hooked up. To my left is another desk. That desk has a tower on top of it that obscures the view of the laptop, and I can put a decoy wall of text from some random game on the right screen. Now no one knows that I'm playing  a devious skyrim. And if someone walks over, i have sexlab's freecam bound to a mousekey, so i just freecam and take off "running" pretending i'm in 1stpc. And everything is set up so that I have a legitimate reason for this strange setup.

Quite the elaborate setup. And yet not enough so that you could hide it from your brother.

:/

Or were you just caught off guard or something?

Quite the elaborate setup. And yet not enough so that you could hide it from your brother.

:/

Or were you just caught off guard or something?

I was caught off guard. I was multitasking and started reading stuff on my phone while eating. Next thing I know, he's behind me playing with my dog.

I was caught off guard. I was multitasking and started reading stuff on my phone while eating. Next thing I know, he's behind me playing with my dog.

Lmao I feel you bro. Having to play sneaky peaky with your sex mods is something I do on a day to day basis aswell. Thankfully I've had to live my whole life on the subtler side, so I'm used to it and I haven't been caught once.. Helps that all of this is in english and my family only knows spanish.

Ah, I know this is kinda derailing the thought train(..if there is one going. xD), but not too long ago, I discovered my computer can actually record my voice. Why does this matter? Well, now that know this, that reminds me of the lykaios npcs/followers that were to be made alongside this mod, and I'd like to voice one, or maybe a few of them as Krita and Co. get done with the main part of this mod. Heads up though, I'm not a professional, and that program I discovered only does that: record my voice. If there's any background noise, ringing, ect. that needs to be edited out, I won't be able to do that, or..at least I don't know how. Just putting that out there! Oh, btw, my voice is kinda of like George Takei.  Don't know who that is? Check out this vid.

all dat look exelent and i just realise .

they must be lykaios femal model no ? naked with boob , fur , etc ?

if yes , where i can download all that plz ? im having fun with my khajit , but dog are better :D

Uh...I take it english isn't your first language? But I guess yes to all of that, and just look for it at nexusmods.com

Ah, I know this is kinda derailing the thought train(..if there is one going. xD), but not too long ago, I discovered my computer can actually record my voice. Why does this matter? Well, now that know this, that reminds me of the lykaios npcs/followers that were to be made alongside this mod, and I'd like to voice one, or maybe a few of them as Krita and Co. get done with the main part of this mod. Heads up though, I'm not a professional, and that program I discovered only does that: record my voice. If there's any background noise, ringing, ect. that needs to be edited out, I won't be able to do that, or..at least I don't know how. Just putting that out there! Oh, btw, my voice is kinda of like George Takei.  Don't know who that is? Check out this vid.

Likewise! Though as of current my voice hasn't been the best, what with all the stress as of late (especially since my ex showed up and made things REALLY awkward for myself and the family lol)

Headed home this weekend and should be able to get back to full R&D. Home stretch now and I think I've figured out a solution.