How dare you not finish this free Skyrim mod in a timely manner for me! I'm more important than your family, so finish it already!

In all seriousness, some of you guys are pretty thankless, cause none of the mod creators owe you jack shit, they are taking time out of their day to make a mod and release it publicly for free. You know, something that takes a good few hundred hours of work. Just saying. I realize we're in a forum dedicated to utter depravity and adultery but that doesn't mean you get a pass to be an utterly self absorbed, thankless wank. It'll be ok, in the meantime you can find something else to fap to, life will go on.

Like I've stated before, real life comes first.  You do what you need to do, Porsche, Kritta. The fact that you are kind and considerate enough to UPDATE us on why the delay is occuring is more than a lot of people do, and is something you are not REQUIRED to do, any more than making these mods are REQUIREMENTS.  So Thank you. And, know that at the very least, your families are in the prayers of at least one stranger on the internet who does not like to see others go through suffering.  

As for whether or not a person's comment was meant to be rude, remember that emotion is hard to translate over text only, and that things that may have been meant as humorous or funny can come off as very hurtful or insensitive to people who are already having issues in their personal or family lives.  If nothing else, take that thought into consideration BEFORE you post, on whether or not your words can be easily misconstrued.  If the answer is yes, consider editing it, adding a disclaimer, or not posting at all.

This is the thread about Skyrim mod. Please stop overreacting.

*snip*

We wish you and your family all the best. RL always takes precedence over modding, so there is no question where your priorities should be.

In the meantime I ask everyone else to handle this situation with some tact and respect the mod author's wishes.

Thank you.

*citizen snips*

You and Kritta are in /my/ thoughts, as well (in addition to those of the others, that is). I've been meaning to say it but my chances to browse this forum ae few and far between (live with ex-mate/gf, not comfortable browsing it in front of her).

4 days without replies, to be honest thats surprising since almost everyday I see a new reply on here.

Been a little hectic here with family flying in for support. Grandmum is still perky as ever but as said before, the family is still badly off balance by this. From what I've learned thus far, it's stage 4 and back in 2009 she had breast cancer and told no body (she's stubborn like that and doesn't like to be viewed as weak). Father wasn't very pleased to hear this but he understands now; something I'm not going to try making sense of.

As for what time I have had to work, It's been dedicated to mainly research on figuring out how to make this morph or rather... an easy way out that doesn't involve painstakingly moving each vert into place each keyframe. I'm getting some leads from the Second Life Blender groups but of course, all of those are orientated to work with Second Life, the fun bit is figuring out how to make it work for Skyrim's engine.

You may want to check out Jopie123's project and maybe pick his brain. He's come out with an addon for SOS which adds HDT floppyness support to most of the existing SOS extensions. And before you think "oh god, another GRT tentacle rave monstrosity" (admittently that's what I expected), it actually works amazingly well. I've been tested it for a while now and while it does occasionally spaz out...well, so does everything HDT at some point, really. It's actually quite stable. The real key part here though is how it works; it's switching between multiple versions of a particular mesh attached to a particular part of the body almost seemlessly (and he's in the process right now of figuring out how to get the mod to do it entirely on its own without you using a spell/power to trigger it).

This feels to be right along the lines of what you're trying to do with the Lykaios schlong. Maybe Jopie123 has the answer? (if not, he's about to)

Link to the mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2180-floppysos/

You may want to check out Jopie123's project and maybe pick his brain. He's come out with an addon for SOS which adds HDT floppyness support to most of the existing SOS extensions. And before you think "oh god, another GRT tentacle rave monstrosity" (admittently that's what I expected), it actually works amazingly well. I've been tested it for a while now and while it does occasionally spaz out...well, so does everything HDT at some point, really. It's actually quite stable. The real key part here though is how it works; it's switching between multiple versions of a particular mesh attached to a particular part of the body almost seemlessly (and he's in the process right now of figuring out how to get the mod to do it entirely on its own without you using a spell/power to trigger it).

This feels to be right along the lines of what you're trying to do with the Lykaios schlong. Maybe Jopie123 has the answer? (if not, he's about to)

Link to the mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2180-floppysos/

Omg! THIS!^ Very well done it appears and the execution was not what I expected. If my game ever stops CTDing and leaves me in peace, I'll give it a whirl and see how it functions. I love dissecting things to see how they work :3 *gets exacto knife!*

Hello Porsche, have you checked Nioverride? I know  make the characters morph through it, but I don't know how does that happen. SAM is an example of such morph injection into the character.

Now that's a new name. I'll delve into it some this night! :)

Porsche u said ur game get CTDs right? could u tell me what mods do u use? mayB i can help

an attached modlist could be useful

I'm guessing it's the array of mods I want to use but I've since then gotten rid of some :( the bulk of the issues I guess were the heavy hitters; climate control, frostfall (or others like it) massive highres textures, etc etc. I'll get you that list though, currently I'm dwindled to just 104 mods, it was a lot higher before.

Is there an 'official' way to get the list or is screenshot the only route?

Porsche u said ur game get CTDs right? could u tell me what mods do u use? mayB i can help

an attached modlist could be useful

post-105294-0-80187400-1440359737_thumb.png

Could use MO to generate the mod list in a file. I manually install, but keep MO around just to have it for convience sake if I need to list my mods.

How does that thing work anyway? Does it perform various orders then sims until everything plays nice or does it actually know which mods need priority over which?

Ah, you use Nexus Mod Manager like I do.  Plugins tab, on the side next to the load order list, there should be an option to export load order to a .txt file.

Success! :D

Q: when do the CTD happen? immediately on startup or later?

Suggestion : get LOOT and run it. That'll sort the mods in the optimal order and even inform you about missing masterfiles (hopefully)

link 4 loot: http://loot.github.io/

Ah, you use Nexus Mod Manager like I do.  Plugins tab, on the side next to the load order list, there should be an option to export load order to a .txt file.

Success! :D

Q: when do the CTD happen? immediately on startup or later?

Suggestion : get LOOT and run it. That'll sort the mods in the optimal order and even inform you about missing masterfiles (hopefully)

link 4 loot: http://loot.github.io/

The moment the bethesda logo vanishes is when the CTD pounces!

In my exepriences prior, it was because I was running a mod that wasn't compatible with my version of the game (DLCs etc) but as of late, since I have all three now, I couldn't figure it out and just would restart everything and fresh start till it was fixed.

As for loot... well, I'll give that thing another whirl. last time I used it, it actually kept reordering certain mods incorrectly which made the game throw errors at me and certain things not functioniong as they should but surprisingly never CTD

Loot isn't a bad idea but it isn't really a solution in and of itself so much as a guide. What I mean by that is your own personal mod setup's ideal load order may not be what Loot comes up with. Loot isn't able to account for cases when the user may actually wish to have a particular mod higher or lower than another mod which both affect the same thing, so as to gain the change to that thing from one mod while getting to keep the changes made to other things from the other mod. Also, there are numerous mods (even a number of Sexlab related mods actually) which want their masters in different order than each other, so you may get delinquent or misordered masters no matter what.

The only "sure fire" way to produce an ideal load order is to go through the tedious process of loading every mod you intend to use in, say, TES4edit, where you can actually see clearly what each mod is specifically effecting and where each individual mod is "colliding" with another mod (ie; both trying to change the same thing), and using that information with consideration of what you want the end result to be, to actually work out the best load order for yourself.

I use a slightly daft number of mods myself, to be honest. I mean to the point where my papyrus load during particularly bad peaks produces visible delays, on occasion. However, my Skyrim only ever crashes because it hits the horseshit hard memory limit Bethesda force us to deal with by never giving Skyrim a 64bit version.

...that's actually something you could be experiencing yourself, if you use a lot of really high res textures. You might consider using the texture optimizer tool. It's just a little program that attempts to compress textures without sacrificing quality as best as possible, which helps lower your chances of hitting the memory limit.

Edit: Don't mind me, it's early in the morning, I just noticed you do in fact have SkyUI.

If your skyrim is crashing before you even hit the main menu, you're missing a requirement for something you're running.

I'm pretty sure one of those player home mods you're running absolutely requires a particular container mod and I don't see it in your load order, so that would cause an insta-crash on its own.

My advice to you would be to get Wrye Bash. It will immediately highlight mods that are missing masters/requirements.

Other points to check; make sure the latest version of SKSE is properly installed, make sure you have the latest version of the right skeleton files for the kind of mods you're running (XPMSE and so on) and that they're installed /everywhere/ they need to be. Make sure you aren't missing critical utility mods/extensions like SkyUI, JContainers, ScriptUtil, FuzRoDoh and so on. Your load order is missing things I would expect to see on it considering the mods that actually are there...

Mod organizer also highlights missing masters, and says which ones are missing in save files. But the best surefire way to find and pinpoint your errors is using tesVedit. It does a "test load order, and simulates it to find errors. I run that every time I crash at the logo, and it's never failed me once so far.