Looks awesome and I'm hoping the mod will be downloadable soon. And yeah the Carlos Canine addon isn't that great.

Oh man, Porsche. That looks fucking amazing. I cannot WAIT to attach this bad boy to my wolf-man to have adventures sleeping with every woman in skyrim. > :)

So much nicer than the crappy stand in that I've been using.

Would that be the Carlos model add-on, by chance?
*coughs* yes. I do not like it. It doesnt match my character's luxurious and pretty brown fur. But its sorta either that or a humie wiener.

Very disconcerting to be like "pretty brown--uh....why are his balls gray?" That and the way it sort of....becomes the tail that wags the dog when he's unaroused.

XD fellas, don't rag on him too badly, it was probably his first attempt and he probably executed it quickly. Maybe he'll fell the need to upgrade its apparence eventually.

We all had to walk before we could sprint. :)

True. Well it is the only canine addon for SOS so we should be happy with it until your addon is done :P

Edit: The problem the Carlos Canine addon has is the fur part. It's not matching with the bodies and It's getting longer when erected.

That is likely becuase there is no overlap where the skin and fur meet so there is no allowance in variation since the texture is static (doesn't move/change).

A mate of mine used to do trickery like this in Second Life all the time with animated meshes and sculpties with dynamic textures that move and reconfigure to meet demands. Not sure if that's possible on a 'real' engine though.

Like I said before, the Carlos models are a good start where there were none at all and he was likely new to it at the time. I think he may have more skill up his sleeve now if he's still modeling :)

Hence why i didnt originally name the stand in i was using. I mean, its better by leaps and bounds than what i can do--I've recently started trying to make my own ARK map with the Unreal 4 editor, and realized how much mapping and modding has changed since I was making my own stuff in Warcraft 2/3--so kudos for understanding ANY of it.  I just...dont feel that it meshes very well with the character and race I'm playing.  As a stand in, its better than the human penis, considering the character, but it does not have quite what I'm looking for, ya know?  ...I stand by the waggling limp willy as disconcerting though, because I know real anatomy doesnt quite behave that way. :P

Btw Porsche, have you heard any word from Kritta? Kinda figured, because I saw on her account yesterday that she'd been online, and it's been a while since any of us have heard from her.

I actually talked briefly to kritta. Her mom had to go to the hospital again to get more medications. Now she's just taking care of her.

Btw Porsche, have you heard any word from Kritta? Kinda figured, because I saw on her account yesterday that she'd been online, and it's been a while since any of us have heard from her.

I actually talked briefly to kritta. Her mom had to go to the hospital again to get more medications. Now she's just taking care of her.

Ahhh, I see. Well any news is better than no news, I suppose. Good to hear something!

Hey porsche. I have a question regarding the animation of the canine penis. Due to the fact that the penis itself is not even visible at first, combined with the fact that the arousal of the penis is used to determine where it's pointing for certain sex scenes, do you have a solution to get around this issue when the penis needs to be pointed down-ish during a scene, or is this the very issue you've been dealing with the whole time?

That issue shouldn't be a big deal. I can't think of any other options to implement this so it would work as intended without scripting it as B3l suggested before. I'll partner with him further so weigh out the options of rigging it with meta data for the different states along its scaling axies.

Not even the method I use for Second Life will work since that requires multiple objects instead of just one.

Alrighty then.

Are you waiting to partner with him to make the animation or are there any parts of it that you can do yourself in the mean time?

If you're familiar with Second Life's scripting system or have a brewing idea then PM me or contact any of my listed messengers within my profile. We'll brainstorm from there

Hey porsche. I have a question regarding the animation of the canine penis. Due to the fact that the penis itself is not even visible at first, combined with the fact that the arousal of the penis is used to determine where it's pointing for certain sex scenes, do you have a solution to get around this issue when the penis needs to be pointed down-ish during a scene, or is this the very issue you've been dealing with the whole time?

That issue shouldn't be a big deal. I can't think of any other options to implement this so it would work as intended without scripting it as B3l suggested before. I'll partner with him further so weigh out the options of rigging it with meta data for the different states along its scaling axies.

Not even the method I use for Second Life will work since that requires multiple objects instead of just one.

Alrighty then.

Are you waiting to partner with him to make the animation or are there any parts of it that you can do yourself in the mean time?

If you're familiar with Second Life's scripting system or have a brewing idea then PM me or contact any of my listed messengers within my profile. We'll brainstorm from there

I am not, unfortunately.

Ahhh, I see. Well any news is better than no news, I suppose. Good to hear something!

Oh, has she said anything about progress on Lykaios as well?

Question for the masses!

The question:

Might someone know how to make a particular part of a mesh scale in size while being proportionate to the rest of the mesh?

The issue at hand:

I figured I'd try to animate the bulbas (what the lot of you know as, the knot) so it would be a nice touch of realism that a fully grown bulbas isn't painfully blasting out of the sheath with every erection.

I'm no animation guru and before this project I was strictly a modeler of stuff. I'm trying to get the bulbas to scale in size (inflate/deflate) while remaining relative to the girth of the shaft.

Photographic evidence:

Erect:

post-105294-0-41119500-1439174699_thumb.png

Flaccid:

post-105294-0-52137300-1439174701_thumb.png

Any ideas? Is this something I'd have to make a morph path for?

Hm....personally I think it would look better if the bulbas just stayed as is as the penis became erect. Perhaps have it come out a little slower than the rest of the penis.

Besides, wouldn't you rather the animation be realistic? (Unless the bulbas really does shrink and grow in real life and I just don't know it.)

Hm....personally I think it would look better if the bulbas just stayed as is as the penis became erect. Perhaps have it come out a little slower than the rest of the penis.

Besides, wouldn't you rather the animation be realistic? (Unless the bulbas really does shrink and grow in real life and I just don't know it.)

They actually do, in fact, the 'knot' isn't even seen at the base of the penis until the male is nearing his orgasm, then it starts to grow....although I probably wouldn't ask you to try and make the penis like that, it'd probably require linking it in some way to SL aroused, and on top of that, also in some way linking it to the orgasm stage, or next-to-last stage of the SL animations.

They actually do, in fact, the 'knot' isn't even seen at the base of the penis until the male is nearing his orgasm, then it starts to grow....although I probably wouldn't ask you to try and make the penis like that, it'd probably require linking it in some way to SL aroused, and on top of that, also in some way linking it to the orgasm stage, or next-to-last stage of the SL animations.

You're correct on functionality. It can be done to make it ultra realistic but it isn't necessary so long as the aesthetics and believable base operation are in tact.

So the bulbas will grow as it erects, to make things easier and speed up the process. Plus there's aesthetic unity to have in mind as well. It makes no sense to have something that looks and works like the real thing when everything else around it looks like utter shit.

Kitty's work with textures is spectacular but placed in Skyrim, it begins to look out of place without even trying to notice a difference.

I bring this up, especially in reply to 2Host, becuase if you take a look around the base game, nothing is terribly complex. Everything is generally simple and straightforward in operation; the clothing doesn't even have collision props (or anything else for that matter) so if something bumps, it will just clip and not look so great.

Sorry about the novel above :P just wanted to make it clear why I'm trying to source a simple route to getting this functional.

The only thing I can think of is if they are separate pieces but then you will probably have texture issues and possibly clipping issues.

It will be a single mesh once done, for now it is two pieces because it needs to be modeled separately. Once the mesh is registered as one it will still be two separate peices so they can move independently of each other but still registering as one, if that makes any sense. No clipping here less render issues or gaming rig limitations.

It would definitely be more work, but is it possible to use your "crease method" for the knot?

Elaborate?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember you said something about introducing a crease in the sheath so it would roll as the shaft came out. Could you do something similar with the knot i.e., fold the bulbas inside the shaft until they needed to come out during erection?

It would definitely be more work, but is it possible to use your "crease method" for the knot?

Elaborate?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember you said something about introducing a crease in the sheath so it would roll as the shaft came out. Could you do something similar with the knot i.e., fold the bulbas inside the shaft until they needed to come out during erection?

I suppose I should have said sliding effect but no, that couldn't be utilized with this. I'm likely to just leave it as is and thicken the sheath the hide the bulbas.

Not wanting to spend too much more time dally ing about and would like to have something in place and ready by the time everyone is back on staff.

You're correct on functionality. It can be done to make it ultra realistic but it isn't necessary so long as the aesthetics and believable base operation are in tact.

So the bulbas will grow as it erects, to make things easier and speed up the process. Plus there's aesthetic unity to have in mind as well. It makes no sense to have something that looks and works like the real thing when everything else around it looks like utter shit.

Kitty's work with textures is spectacular but placed in Skyrim, it begins to look out of place without even trying to notice a difference.

I bring this up, especially in reply to 2Host, becuase if you take a look around the base game, nothing is terribly complex. Everything is generally simple and straightforward in operation; the clothing doesn't even have collision props (or anything else for that matter) so if something bumps, it will just clip and not look so great.

Sorry about the novel above :P just wanted to make it clear why I'm trying to source a simple route to getting this functional.

Hm, my game pretty much has no vanilla textures. Everything is 2k and 4k. I've changed SOOO much in my game.

I kinda regret putting everything in such high rez now though. My computer can handle it, but I recently found out my graphics card can't. Too often one of my npcs will turn pitch black, then I just think, "Fuck! Now as soon as I go in doors or fast travel my game is gonna crash."

So i sorta just came to the realization.. This thread is basically the go-to to find out progress on a canine penis addon that works with the Lykaios mod; and not the Lykaios Mod itself? >.>

Not that I'm against having a dick addon specifically made for the Lykaios, but this means that I'd have to wait on the release of Lykaios 2.0 to know whether the SOS dicks will work natively for Lykaios models? (meaning that SOS wont just slap the khajiit humanoid dicks on a Lykaios).

From my point of view, to add SOS support for Lykaios would require a custom addon with custom shapes and textures which must attached via script to the LykaiosRace and LykaiosVampireRace in the CK. And from the very beggining this thread was inteded for that purpose. PorcheDog work is an addon for KrittaKitty's mod I guess. 

So i sorta just came to the realization.. This thread is basically the go-to to find out progress on a canine penis addon that works with the Lykaios mod; and not the Lykaios Mod itself? >.>

Not that I'm against having a dick addon specifically made for the Lykaios, but this means that I'd have to wait on the release of Lykaios 2.0 to know whether the SOS dicks will work natively for Lykaios models? (meaning that SOS wont just slap the khajiit humanoid dicks on a Lykaios).

Hey sorry for being absent lately. Having a big issue with a mild attack of depression sapping my will to mod. Also just started back at Uni, still stressing out about my Mum and am working every other day at the moment so I'm kinda busy and not really motivated to do much modding in my spare time.

BUT... to answer your question...

As of the next update Lykaios will register as a SOS option, with 3 basic add ons to choose from. You will have the choice of the standard SOS muscular or regular 'human' willies, and then also the canine shape, with matching textures for the Lykaios body.

I'm making it so that the lykaios options are only available for Lykaios, so you won't see them appear on any other race (unless you edit the .esp yourself).