KrittaKitty planned to have the update ready by Valentines, but something came up. I'm not sure what the progress is for the SOS model, but it seems mostly done. KrittaKitty posts updates more frequently on the comments page for her mod on the Nexus, so you may want to keep an eye on that.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57109/?

Fuck, am I ever oblivious. I didn't even know that was her mod!

XD

KrittaKitty planned to have the update ready by Valentines, but something came up. I'm not sure what the progress is for the SOS model, but it seems mostly done. KrittaKitty posts updates more frequently on the comments page for her mod on the Nexus, so you may want to keep an eye on that.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57109/?

Fuck, am I ever oblivious. I didn't even know that was her mod!

XD

Don't worry. I just figured that out around November.  ^_^

A peep from the author every now and then wouldn't hurt :(

She had some medical issues and it hasn't been that long since she last responded. You could check the mod on nexus though to see if she's commented on there sooner.

Honestly if I had a major allergic reaction to my overpriced sofa and had difficulties breathing updating the status of a mod would be the least of priorities.

Hi guys, (As far as I know) both myself and Porsche are ok! Just got life things (illness, jobs, family, yadayada...) going on so dont fret! pretty much all my spare time is going into working on this so know that it WILL continue....and WILL be released, but only when I think it is done (and perfect...)

Thanks for the concern! and I apologise for alll this taking so long when I know you are all waiting and doing the stalky stalky of this thread to see if there are any updates or releases.

Also I plan on having the Beta test version released here first, so you all get to play with the mod to check and see if all the, schlong animations, racial abilities, stats and were/vamp transformations work in game before the whole thing gets the big tick to go.

Hi guys, (As far as I know) both myself and Porsche are ok! Just got life things (illness, jobs, family, yadayada...) going on so dont fret! pretty much all my spare time is going into working on this so know that it WILL continue....and WILL be released, but only when I think it is done (and perfect...)

Thanks for the concern! and I apologise for alll this taking so long when I know you are all waiting and doing the stalky stalky of this thread to see if there are any updates or releases.

Also I plan on having the Beta test version released here first, so you all get to play with the mod to check and see if all the, schlong animations, racial abilities, stats and were/vamp transformations work in game before the whole thing gets the big tick to go.

Welcome back Kritta.

If I may be so bold as to ask, you said you had all the texures done except for the specular maps. How's that going? What's still on your to-do list?

Finishing off the hairstyles, fixing some of the warpaints and overlay textures, then adding things into the mod in CK. Looking pretty good so far!

Welcome back Kritta.

Eeeee! long time no speaky! Will bother you on steam sometime soon!

I actually kinda agree.

I'm excited for this race mod's update, too, but I understand mods take time.

Go start a throwaway character (Get your mods tested and in order, do things you normally would never do with a playing character, stay away from a lot of the questlines you normally would do.) or go play another game.  I've picked up Fallout: New Vegas again, and I'm almost to the Strip, armed to the teeth to deal with a certain someone.  There's thousands of games to play, including making a throwaway character in Skyrim.

This mod will arrive when it arrives.  Just like wizards, mods are never late, they arrive precisely when they mean to.

Seems like patient flew pass some people head....  :angry:

I really wish people stop asking about update on the race because its starting to bug me alittle due to the author already gave a small update on how things are at the moment.... 

I think they're waiting for an update from Porche_Dog, not Krittakitty.

I suppose I did leave a gap here or there.

I'm still experimenting with methods of implementation when I can. Between juggling 3 jobs and helping family stay afloat (SSM layoff class auction lawsuit wishwash)... I shouldn't need to say more.

I can say, once tax session is over I shouldn't need but only my primary job and by then I shouldn't have to worry about me mum so much. By 'end of tax season' I don't mean in late April or early May; most dealerships see incredibly high sales and service volumes the months of Feb-Apr and I think ours is beginning to settle finally. This means I should be able to get back to full-time R&D on the weekends with this project in the very near future :)

As I've said in a post or few posts ago, the bases of the idea is complete and a 'rough draft' of operation can be implemented and ready for play until this more aesthetic moving-n-sliding version is ready. However, That's Kitty's call and I wouldn't pressure the matter just yet, being that she should probably take it easy for abit.

As for the project, I've about exhausted all resources I can think of that details Blender's shapekey morphing ability which non seem to even remotely relate to this dilemma I'm having. So if any of you have some knowledge of Blender's morph key abilities or simply with Blender then PM me stat!