omfg... learning curve city! I often wonder what I've gotten myself into, then Kritta posts progress from her side of things and I have one of those 'oh jaaaa, let's do this!' moments XD

Anyway, the video above is where I'm currently at with animations/morph keys. A little more tedious than I thought and while it was relatively easy to pickup on, actually applying it was the tricky bit. There are several ways to go about doing this and I've yet to find 'the lazy way out' (aka the easy way lol) but just so it's known, progress is being made :)

Just long and tedious >.>;

For now I'm just working the basic shapes and may have to apply more keys to get the thing to move on a realistic/believable path rather than just b-lining downward which might cause clipping issues; I dunno, B3l would be the expert on that bit.

Once movement is taken care of then I'll refine the shapes abit. Who likes a nice wrinkly, floppy and tight sheath in all the right places!? :P

PS: Ja I cheated and captured video on my mobile! lol my mind is already racing with a multitude of things to be thinking too indepth on other things that don't deal with getting work done! Problem? Contact customer service! :P

Video is set to private, can't watch it :(

omfg... learning curve city! I often wonder what I've gotten myself into, then Kritta posts progress from her side of things and I have one of those 'oh jaaaa, let's do this!' moments XD

Anyway, the video above is where I'm currently at with animations/morph keys. A little more tedious than I thought and while it was relatively easy to pickup on, actually applying it was the tricky bit. There are several ways to go about doing this and I've yet to find 'the lazy way out' (aka the easy way lol) but just so it's known, progress is being made :)

For now I'm just working the basic shapes and may have to apply more keys to get the thing to move on a realistic/believable path rather than just b-lining downward which might cause clipping issues; I dunno, B3l would be the expert on that bit.

Once movement is taken care of then I'll refine the shapes abit. Who likes a nice wrinkly, floppy and tight sheath in all the right places!? :P

PS: Ja I cheated and captured video on my mobile! lol my mind is already racing with a multitude of things to be thinking too indepth on other things that don't deal with getting work done! Problem? Contact customer service! :P

Video is set to private, can't watch it :(

Yikes!

Should be fixed now, I think.

I've set it to unlisted. Ither way, the goal is to only have access through knowledge of this thread lol

OK, I can see the sheath and it's blendshape/shapekeys but what is the object infront of it?

Awesome, quick question, do you plan to just do canine, or will there be a human shlong also?

I've yet to discuss that with B3l but I might once this is done. Since New Years I've picked up 2 extra jobs totaling out to 3 (court and medical costs starting to hit where it hurts lol) so once I fulfill my commitment to this project I may go dormant for a few months.

Direct answer?

Maybe

B3l has mentioned this before on another thread someplace and I see what he means. It would be virtually impossible to do uncircumcised weewee.

Unless of course, I've delved too deeply into your comment and misunderstood you for speaking of an uncut male vs hybrid genitalia :P in which case, I may be able to squeeze that in only if B3l is willing to animate something else :)

OK, I can see the sheath and it's blendshape/shapekeys but what is the object infront of it?

That would be the base of the willy.

I get all flustered when something is obstructing the clear picture so I hacked it down to just the bare needed bits as to properly model the opening when it's dilated with tension.

In my aesthetically pleased opinion, the movement is bang on. I just need to figure out a way to add another shapekey mid way of operation to make it look more believable.

I've since studied it a little and found that I may be able to get away with a pivot motion rather than a sliding motion all in the name of keeping things simple without the need for a lot of scripting witchcraft. In short, I'm trying to make this as linear as possible.

Cool! The base is looking a little skinny or maybe the knot is just too big tho.

Any chance of making your feet work with argonians as well?

Nah, but when I'm done with this mod I'm making other feet for argonians. They will be a cross between iguana feet and a duck. lol So a slight digitigrade shape, claws (not as big as the raptor feet mod) and small webs between the toes. :)

Will also make some more hair styles for my Argonian hair mod but this time they will be spiny crests, frilly gills (think axolotl gills ), Bone plates and some new horns.

Any chance of making your feet work with argonians as well?

Nah, but when I'm done with this mod I'm making other feet for argonians. They will be a cross between iguana feet and a duck. lol So a slight digitigrade shape, claws (not as big as the raptor feet mod) and small webs between the toes. :)

Will also make some more hair styles for my Argonian hair mod but this time they will be spiny crests, frilly gills (think axolotl gills ), Bone plates and some new horns.

Teehee Duckonian 

don't mind this randomness  :P  :D

WTB text message notification when this is done, so I don't have to check 5+ times a day :P

lol as I've said some posts ago, we'll keep you updated without need to ask.

Kitty is also notifying as she goes along. I'd suggest you subscribe to the thread and any time you see ither of our names pop up, that might be a cue to check for possible updates :)

Cheers

Awesome work so far!

if there's anyone with SOS experience, I installed the basic mods to get the Lykaios working but activating SOS just leaves a hole where my bits would be, not even underwear appears. :\

i've tried looking for people with the same issue but all I could find is a difficult list explaining how to insert some custom Khajiit into SOS.

Is there a newb friendly explanation how to get at least the bulged undies working? (while we wait for the real thing from Porsche)

Awesome work so far!

if there's anyone with SOS experience, I installed the basic mods to get the Lykaios working but activating SOS just leaves a hole where my bits would be, not even underwear appears. :\

i've tried looking for people with the same issue but all I could find is a difficult list explaining how to insert some custom Khajiit into SOS.

Is there a newb friendly explanation how to get at least the bulged undies working? (while we wait for the real thing from Porsche)

Custom Races DONT work with SOS right away. You either have to follow the how to on the SOS mod page on making SOS find the race. OR go into SOS options and then find your character, then select your add on from the list. It will say this actor isnt made to have a schlong, just click yes to add it and you should have working junk.

Beginning to think you may have a conflicting mod or incorrect load order.

Assuming you're referring only to the Lykaios race, when I first installed the race, everything worked fine and I'm guessing it's because Kitty utilized the Khajiit as the race's basis, of which SOS already knows since it's a OEM race.

Of course you'll have the mismatch textures at the base of the crotch but I'd check into load orders then try reseting SOS ingame to see what happens.

Unfortunately, I don't have a 'how to - specifically' on this because I'm a master of Button Mashing until something works or destroys itself in the process lol

Umm... I think it's easier to use the MCM of SOS and choose a type of Schlong, then the incompatible race message would appear and clickling yes will give you the schlong you want, with the texture mismatch of course

This is what I did. The only thing I did differently is I used the Canine addon floating around on LL, and I have problems with it going through armor/clothes, since there doesn't seem to be a SoS hider tool. So I just installed a skimpy armor set for that.

Umm... I think it's easier to use the MCM of SOS and choose a type of Schlong, then the incompatible race message would appear and clickling yes will give you the schlong you want, with the texture mismatch of course

This is what I did. The only thing I did differently is I used the Canine addon floating around on LL, and I have problems with it going through armor/clothes, since there doesn't seem to be a SoS hider tool. So I just installed a skimpy armor set for that.

If it's showing through clothes it means that there is a missing or incorrect dismember modifier on the mesh. Kind of how ears and hair vanish when you equip a helmet, they are masked off and have a different modifier for each part so that it hides when under clothing using the same body slot.

EDIT:  I've also used that canine addon, and now that I think about it I never noticed it showing through clothes. oh well.

If it's showing through clothes it means that there is a missing or incorrect dismember modifier on the mesh. Kind of how ears and hair vanish when you equip a helmet, they are masked off and have a different modifier for each part so that it hides when under clothing using the same body slot.

EDIT:  I've also used that canine addon, and now that I think about it I never noticed it showing through clothes. oh well.

Yeah, I know nothing about creating/tweaking mods proper. Outside of deleting parts of armor that I dislike. When it comes to modifying meshes, or actually changing important parts, I'm in the dark.

I have no idea how i didn't see this mod before, i'm always all over the nexus (though i don't frequent LL much, i think i will now though with all the things i've seen today). This is amazing, i love your work and i am also super antsy for the update. Best of luck and again, thank you so much. Been waiting for a mod EXACTLY like this for years now.