UPDATE!

OFFICIALLY AS OF NOVEMBER 2016, THIS MOD ADD-ON IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED AND HAS BEEN PUT ASIDE AS I CONTEMPLATE IF I SHOULD/CAN TACKLE S:SE

Introduction

I'll start by saying, this project is still very much so a WIP and I guess you could even say it's still in alpha stages? Also, I SHOULDN'T have to say this but I will for the sake of those who need it, THIS THREAD IS NSFW!!!

Now, on with the show!

Some of you may have heard of the new wolf race that recently showed up on the Mod Market. If not then familiarize yourself with KrittaKitty's creation of wolf people called Lykaios.

I took special interest in this because I like to role-play (and make little comics with screenshots etc) in Skyrim. I checked out the mod and I must say, it's dang good for someone just getting started (at least, what I've come to understand from Krittakitty)

The point here; some of you may have seen this thread regarding the Lykaios males not having compatible genitalia. The race will work with SoS since the bases of this race uses Khajiits BUT the textures won't match.

I've taken the challenge to make the genitalia for the males and maybe down the road I'll add some variations to mix things up abit and to give the player more options if you're into that sort of thing!

Longterm Plans

These are what I'd like to do once the main goal has been achieved:

• Request permission from B3lisario to animate and implement this add-on into SoS - Permission obtained!
  • Add various forms for diversity (I.e: left/right testicle lower and or bigger/smaller than the opposite, floppy sheath, thick sheath, tiny tight sheath, etc)  (WIP)
  • A randomizer (refer to the billet above!)

Hard at Work

Those who are contributing to this:

KrittaKitty - For making this superb race and providing textures!

P.h.D (Myself) - Modeling the 'bits'

Current Projects!

• Morph shapes (on hold till further notice) Canceled
  • Diversity (different types of wangs to select from) Canceled

Finished Projects!

• FCP (Feralistic Canine Penis)
  • Base model Sheath (Ver 1.0a)

/!\Disclaimer/!\

If things like this offend you... don't stick around; leave. Take your negative comments with you too!

This thread is NSFW

Also, try to keep your excitement contained and review at least SOME of the replies before posting!

I mention this because it does become a little tiresome to repeat the same thing over and over (I.E; asking when the project will be finished). Please refrain from doing that, the purpose of this thread is to announce where we are in the project which principally means announcing what has been or will be completed!

Pst!

NSFW content ahead! You've been warned!

FAQs!

The very question(s) that you may be thinking at this instant may have already been answered! Instead of posting a repeat, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section that can be found in my signature of every post by myself, Porsche_Dog.

There, you will find a list of dynamic questions that appear to have rhythm throughout this thread and/or preimting the temptation for a new question.

Dynamic meaning the FAQs list changes and/or updates to remain as accurate and transparent as possible!

If you can't find an answer, be it direct or indirect, then of course the last stand would be to voice it! :)

Soooo first sample.

I'm going to take a short break because my OCD won't let me live peacefully with my creations.

The proportions looks a little weird to me but I'll let you guys decide. I know the sheath looks rather... 'phat' and because of that, I've christened thee, The Flopper! XD

On a side note, you've no idea how flippin' hard it is to find reference pictures of canine genitalia :/ So I've been eyeballing the crap out of this thing to be sure some hint of realism is maintained!

With the level of detail though (and it's low poly so far! :D ) I'm hoping it makes it a little easier for Krittakitty to texture and it just might even emphasize the level of fine details once in-game.

We will see :]

post-105294-0-06556000-1411347888_thumb.png

post-105294-0-78132400-1411347895_thumb.png

Looks pretty good to me! One thought though, you might pull the sheath up closer to the body. You might look up furry art? Like this maybe?

I KNEW IT! XD

That's likely what's been bothering me. What I may do is keep this one as a 'variant' and make a duplicate. Also, I have tried furry community but considering the mass of that (well... all of it lol) is imagination driven I guess I felt I wouldn't get real world results as to a good base image but the one you linked may be of massive help once I return to this.

For now, me eyes need a break XD

Danken for the advise! :D

Looks pretty good to me! One thought though, you might pull the sheath up closer to the body. You might look up furry art? Like this maybe?

I KNEW IT! XD

That's likely what's been bothering me. What I may do is keep this one as a 'variant' and make a duplicate. Also, I have tried furry community but considering the mass of that (well... all of it lol) is imagination driven I guess I felt I wouldn't get real world results as to a good base image but the one you linked may be of massive help once I return to this.

Imagination driven, but some artists go to great extents to get the sheathes accurate!

You'd be surprised how critical some people can be about the penises looking right.

I KNEW IT! XD

Imagination driven, but some artists go to great extents to get the sheathes accurate!

You'd be surprised how critical some people can be about the penises looking right.

"Penises looking right"

I'm guilty as charged LOL

My main problem is when I stare at something longer than... say, an hour, I began to loose my perception of the mental image, hence why I scavenge for reference photos.... then I run into the other issue, laziness and lack of motivation x_X (Though, being that this is my first contribution to something real and big, that alone motivates me to see this through and maintain it down the road)

I approve of this! Looking forward to see it develop further but so far its looking really good! I just recently started a new playthrough after falling in love with the Lykaios race. Adding this, just makes it even better!

Thank you for  putting your time and effort into creating this!

I approve of this! Looking forward to see it develop further but so far its looking really good! I just recently started a new playthrough after falling in love with the Lykaios race. Adding this, just makes it even better!

Thank you for  putting your time and effort into creating this!

No trouble :)

I roleplay often and even use Skyrim to make some personal 'comics' if you will. My main character is a canine but I kinda just settled for Khajiit instead up until Krittakitty made this race! Now I'm just helping her make it whole with these 'bits' (ba-dum tish! XD)

With it being the weekend again, I'll be working on the models some more so keep eyes peeled for visuals and prepare your critique eye!

Looking forward to seeing more fro mthis

It's the weekend, Know what that means! :D

More wang operations! o_O

XD

This. The whole thread. This. Especially if SoS compatibility comes in. Finally, I can play a futa wuffle <3~

EDIT: Wording.

That's what I'm looking forward to,as well. Use of any of the modern clothing mods,the Aether suite and both the SOS add-on discussed in this thread and a 'futanarized' version of the proposed schlong might allow one to recreate scenes such as:

post-197547-0-42628800-1412058673_thumb.jpg

-snipped-

That's what I'm looking forward to,as well. Use of any of the modern clothing mods,the Aether suite and both the SOS add-on discussed in this thread and a 'futanarized' version of the proposed schlong might allow one to recreate scenes such as:

That pic is a fav of mine. I'd also be recreating my SL av as a result, so far as the completion of this and SoS compatibility.

UPDATE YO!

Sorry for the lack of photos this past weekend but B3l gave me an idea that I'm tinkering with now as I type this.

I've never done this before with any program I've used but I was told that a way to remedy certain movements that a sheath-n-penis would require, would be to use morphs or shape keys.

In short, I'm running 2 models at once now XD I've still retained the first model and now modeling it based on the feedback I've gotten from you guys! (should have pictures soon)

I've also the second model derived from the prior to experiment with morphs and how to make it work properly as to achieve realism or at least attempt to!

The morph may take me a little longer than I'm comfortable with but it's new to me and I'm learning various methods to implement it (as well as their limitations)

To anyone with experience in shape keys or morphs (I assume the are all one in the same?) please elaborate to me through PM!

ALSO!

Does anyone know how to make a .gif? or any sort of moving picture without me having to record and upload to youtube? Once ready, I want to be able to showcase the morphing/shape key method here for feedback on it.

Thanks to the lot of you for the interest and thus keeping me motivated! (Even if the lot of you are pervs! Still love yall equally :P )

UPDATE YO!

Sorry for the lack of photos this past weekend but B3l gave me an idea that I'm tinkering with now as I type this.

I've never done this before with any program I've used but I was told that a way to remedy certain movements that a sheath-n-penis would require, would be to use morphs or shape keys.

In short, I'm running 2 models at once now XD I've still retained the first model and now modeling it based on the feedback I've gotten from you guys! (should have pictures soon)

I've also the second model derived from the prior to experiment with morphs and how to make it work properly as to achieve realism or at least attempt to!

The morph may take me a little longer than I'm comfortable with but it's new to me and I'm learning various methods to implement it (as well as their limitations)

To anyone with experience in shape keys or morphs (I assume the are all one in the same?) please elaborate to me through PM!

ALSO!

Does anyone know how to make a .gif? or any sort of moving picture without me having to record and upload to youtube? Once ready, I want to be able to showcase the morphing/shape key method here for feedback on it.

Thanks to the lot of you for the interest and thus keeping me motivated! (Even if the lot of you are pervs! Still love yall equally :P )

Here are three tutorials which will show you how to make gifs using the GIMP program.

http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Animated-GIF-Image-with-GIMP

UPDATE YO!

ALSO!

Here are three tutorials which will show you how to make gifs using the GIMP program.

http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Animated-GIF-Image-with-GIMP

Thanks for that! Will research on that as soon as possible!

Any progress?

Ja actually! :)

A taste for now until another 'official' update of sorts

Oh the humanity! D:

post-105294-0-07528200-1412476519_thumb.pngpost-105294-0-81431000-1412476592_thumb.pngpost-105294-0-37054100-1412476649_thumb.png

Finally got the hang of 'virtual sculpting'... lemme be the first to say, it is bloody WEIRD! This is coming from someone who sculpts clay IRL and doesn't need to 'input commends' for every different method or tool needed/wanted then there's having to be precise about selection otherwise the wrong vertices will move then you've made a mess! Sheesh! Sculpting in the computer world is... is... well... let's just say I'd rather deal with an angry woman than virtual sculpting XD

No offense to any females >_>;;; I'm just saiyan :P

But ja, this is where I am as of now. I seem to have gotten the girth close to accurate in retrospect to the body mass (based on the male_0 skeleton) so proportions should be ok at this particular moment.

The slit will be refined and shaped later; as of now I'm merely working on proportions for now and proper organic shapes

What do you guys say?

My preferences lean towards a more...full (thick?) sheath. Though, canine-ish anatomy doesn't lend itself to that.

Looks great so far. I definitely appreciate your efforts here.

Well, considering a humanoid/anthropomorphic canine being (or any creature for that matter) would be average sized; the proportions and functionality of such would/might change accordingly.

So it would not only be aesthetically pleasing to the eye but possibly even anatomically correct for the sheath to be a little thicker than the norm of our 4legged friends :)

The issue that I'm having now is the size of the sheath in relation to the scrotum. If you notice, even with most animals whose genitalia are proportionally correct to their body mass, the shafts or sheaths are just about always inline with the scrotum even when aroused. This same principal applies to most us male humans especially; it's a linear relationship basically.

That's what I'm trying to achieve and by the looks of it, I may have to downsize the scrotum a tid-bit.

In all honesty, once Krittakitty textures everything, the slight imperfections just might vanish. We will see :)