Help for Bodyslide2

JustFunnyThingsToHappen

Soo I just installed Bodyslide2, as said with MO, ran it, and played around with the sliders a little, but when I open the preview, I just see the model of 'my' body, but it hasn't got any textures, just a text on every bodypart: 'no image' . Also the models I make don't apply to the game for some reason.

I kind of feel dumb now, since I can't even find a solution for this on google....

Also I may excuse myself for my bad english, it isn't my first language.

And thanks in advance.

I don't have the problem with the armors, but with the bodytextures itselfes. If I click on the preview while making the body, it looks like the thing with the armor, you posted there, but written all over the body. If I safe the .nif files of the body then, and open them with the outfit studio, it happens to have textures, but the words 'no image' are still written on every section of the body. Also if i safe the .nif in my skyrim/data/meshes/\actors\character\character assets  and then create a character ingame, it applies the normal cbbe body meshes to the caracter, and not what i have done in bodyslide.

Archived