Secret Sanctuary v1.69

Very nice mod.  I really enjoyed exploring it looking for all the hidden areas and objects :D

I'm glad you like the mod 

I hope you enjoy the diaries as well ;)

~ Vexy

Yes they were a very nice touch, gives the whole place its own sort of life and feeling of it being more than just a place. ^_^

I'm happy you like them :)

I had to stop in the middle of writing Mine at some points as I was getting to turned on to focus properly :blush:

~ Vexy

:blush:  I can understand why, they were *ahem* quite good.

Thanx hun, I'm happy you like them :)

~ Vexy

I noticed there is someone missing from one the sections in the mod description on the main page of this thread and I just have say;

HUGE Credit & Kudos to the wonderful awesomeness that is Fejeena  for all his hard work and patience during the creation and development of this mod and all it's updates. 

~ Vexy

The full Mod Spoiler V1.69  read on your own risk !

( how to find and get out of the secret treasure room also applies to old version 1 )

The answer to all your questions, the meaning of...and all you want to know.
The answer is...

oh you really want and need a spoiler ?

outside the Secret Sanctuary

Outside: A note (torn out diary page) about the Secret Sanctuary in the boot just outside the sewer exit ( the exit after character creation/tutorial)
post-3205-0-81110300-1430865805_thumb.jpg

The Sanctuary you will find here

post-3205-0-25276900-1432597918_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-69573200-1432597927_thumb.jpg

At the sanctuary the Key located inside the Muddy Clams under the waterfall ( next to a vanilla chest, no respawning )
post-3205-0-18045200-1430865812_thumb.jpg

The Main room

Inside: Main room
All candles can be switched on/off, the Chandelier 4 flames, 8 flames, off.
Behind the head of the bed is a trap door, the Key is in the burned corpse on the altar.
Altar to create black soul gems, you need a soul trap spell.
3 pictures are secret safes, in one you find  Master alchemical Apparatus, in a other are vanilla BlackHand Robe and Hood.
Master Alchemical Apparatus table.
Slave Cesca.(with follower mode) her diary in her inventory.
You can sit on the foot-end Bedposts.(somewhat difficult to find the activation point near the top)
In the 2 Slut chests are piercings and collars(tail/amulet slot) and body clothes( bodies with piercings) ALL A cup BBB !

All containers no respawn, except of the Garbage Barrel.
post-3205-0-40659800-1430865822_thumb.jpg

The cave

In the cave:
A Loo
The white Lion "Wini" has a follow,wait and free menu .

In the Main cave Hall:

a Vexy statue ( rub her, she likes it). 2 Books, many seating ( two on stone dildos), A purple effect around the Vexy statue between 21 and 3 o'clock.
post-3205-0-47896500-1430865834_thumb.jpg
Also in the Main cave hall: a switch (penis with chain) above the tunnel to Neco cave, use it and a menu opens ( you can select music and/or light)
post-3205-0-04126200-1430865845_thumb.jpg

Key to the prison door in a burned corpse in the necromancy cave hall.
In a necromancy cave hall you find a chained skeleton, a note and a spell to create a skeleton guardian. Some books. candle can be switched on/off.
post-3205-0-30509100-1430865867_thumb.jpg  post-3205-0-48624600-1430865874_thumb.jpg

Key to a closed door (kitchen) is in the Teddy. The Teddy is in the Cannabis cave next to a dictionary. Open the Teddy: if the teddy is NOT in your inventory go in sneak mode and activate the Teddy.
The Teddy is a no respawn container, you can put all heavy things in the teddy, end sneak mode and activate the teddy and he in in your inventory (weight 0,5)
A Cannabis plantation ( 5 plants), you can harvest once a day. You can use the hookah if you have bud. If you have 50 buds you can use the Hashish Press and you get a Dope plate ( activate again to take the dope). With a Dope plate and flour and Troll fat you can use the oven in the kitchen and you get 10 Hash cookies (activate again to take the cookies).
The dictionary: to translate "Thalassian" in other books.
post-3205-0-98030100-1430865883_thumb.jpg

In the small cave behind the locked Teddy-key-door (the kitchen) there is a loose rock (container), inside is a scroll, read it and you get a new spell "Sanctuary Teleport" !!! Does not work in Shivering Isles and in Oblivion planes and in some quest areas ( painted world, dream world,...)
And there is also a small chest with clothes ( no A cup )
post-3205-0-79414500-1430865891_thumb.jpg  post-3205-0-96982900-1430865902_thumb.jpg

the prison

The prison:
 The prison cell door key is in save No.9 in the main Prison room. You can lock the prison cell doors if you have the key and are in sneak mode.
The Penis candle and the Chandelier in the main Prison room can be switched on/off. Also the candles in the toture chamber.
post-3205-0-21602200-1430865912_thumb.jpg  post-3205-0-13546100-1430865934_thumb.jpg

The Bath

The Bath
Candle and braziers can be switched on/off. There is a switch for a purple light and a switch for music. Many seating.
post-3205-0-79888600-1430865945_thumb.jpg

hidden treasure chamber

find the secret door switch.
post-3205-0-12552000-1430866033_thumb.jpg

hidden treasure chamber:
Magic items, money, a book, a weapon.
Hope you have the "torn out diary page" in your inventory.

You can not get out of the chamber?  You want to know what else is there?

You want a spoiler ?

Are you sure?

The 4 Switches you need to open the wall to get out of the chamber:

-a Lever behind the Base of the statue on the wall.

-The nipple of the female statue

-The head/helmet of one of the Knight statues

-The Minotaur Ring in his mouth

(Switches must be used in the right order. But what is the right order? )

More Spoiler? the right order you must use ? and other things in the chamber ?

Are you sure?

really?

not try it yourself one more time?

OK

not here

also not here.

Lever, Knight helmet, Mino-ring, nipple

post-3205-0-70102400-1430866043_thumb.jpg

no

The full Mod Spoiler  read on your own risk !

The answer to all your questions, the meaning of...and all you want to know.

The answer is...

oh you really want and need a spoiler ?

outside the Secret Sanctuary

Outside: A note (torn out diary page) about the Secret Sanctuary in the boot just outside the sewer exit ( the exit after character creation/tutorial)

attachicon.gifSeSa1.jpg

At the sanctuary the Key located inside the Muddy Clams under the waterfall ( next to a vanilla chest, no respawning )

attachicon.gifSeSa2.jpg

The Main room

Inside: Main room

All candles can be switched on/off, the Chandelier 4 flames, 8 flames, off.

Behind the head of the bed is a trap door, the Key is in the burned corpse on the altar.

Altar to create black soul gems, you need a soul trap spell.

3 pictures are secret safes, in one you find  Master alchemical Apparatus, in a other are vanilla BlackHand Robe and Hood.

Master Alchemical Apparatus table.

Slave Cesca.(with follower mode) her diary in her inventory.

You can sit on the foot-end Bedposts.(somewhat difficult to find the activation point near the top)

In the 2 Slut chests are piercings and collars(tail/amulet slot) and body clothes( bodies with piercings) ALL A cup BBB !

All containers no respawn, except of the Garbage Barrel.

attachicon.gifSeSa3.jpg

The cave

In the cave:

A Loo

The white Lion "Wini" has a follow,wait and free menu .

In the Main cave Hall:

a Vexy statue ( rub her, she likes it). 2 Books, many seating ( two on stone dildos), A purple effect around the Vexy statue between 21 and 3 o'clock.

attachicon.gifSeSa4.jpg

Also in the Main cave hall: a switch (penis with chain) above the tunnel to Neco cave, use it and a menu opens ( you can select music and/or light)

attachicon.gifSeSa5.jpg

Key to the prison door in a burned corpse in the necromancy cave hall.

In a necromancy cave hall you find a chained skeleton, a note and a spell to create a skeleton guardian. Some books. candle can be switched on/off.

attachicon.gifSeSa6.jpg  attachicon.gifSeSa7.jpg

Key to a closed door (kitchen) is in the Teddy. The Teddy is in the Cannabis cave next to a dictionary. Open the Teddy: if the teddy is NOT in your inventory go in sneak mode and activate the Teddy.

The Teddy is a no respawn container, you can put all heavy things in the teddy, end sneak mode and activate the teddy and he in in your inventory (weight 0,5)

A Cannabis plantation ( 5 plants), you can harvest once a day. You can use the hookah if you have bud. If you have 50 buds you can use the Hashish Press and you get a Dope plate ( activate again to take the dope). With a Dope plate and flour and Troll fat you can use the oven in the kitchen and you get 10 Hash cookies (activate again to take the cookies).

The dictionary: to translate "Thalassian" in other books.

attachicon.gifSeSa8.jpg

In the small cave behind the locked Teddy-key-door (the kitchen) there is a loose rock (container), inside is a scroll, read it and you get a new spell "Sanctuary Teleport" !!! Does not work in Shivering Isles and in Oblivion planes and in some quest areas ( painted world, dream world,...)

And there is also a small chest with clothes ( no A cup )

attachicon.gifSeSa9.jpg  attachicon.gifSeSa10.jpg

the prison

The prison:

The prison cell door key is in save No.9 in the main Prison room. You can lock the prison cell doors if you have the key and are in sneak mode.

The Penis candle and the Chandelier in the main Prison room can be switched on/off. Also the candles in the toture chamber.

attachicon.gifSeSa11.jpg  attachicon.gifSeSa12.jpg

The Bath

The Bath

Candle and braziers can be switched on/off. Ther is a switch for a purple light and a switch for music. Many seating.

attachicon.gifSeSa13.jpg

hidden treasure chamber

find the secret door switch.

attachicon.gifSeSa14.jpg

hidden treasure chamber:

Magic items, money, a book, a weapon.

Hope you have the "torn out diary page" in your inventory.

You can not get out of the chamber?  You want to know what else is there?

You want a spoiler ?

Are you sure?

Switches:

a Lever behind the Base of the statue on the wall.

The nipple of the female statue

The head/helmet of one of the Knight statues

The Minotaur Ring in his mouth

More Spoiler? the right order you must use ? and other things in the chamber ?

Are you sure?

really?

not try it yourself one more time?

OK

not here

also not here.

Lever, Knight helmet, Mino-ring, nipple

attachicon.gifSeSa15.jpg

no

:lol: Heeheeheeee :lol:  

I Love your spoiler :D ....I almost fell off My loveseat laughing :D

post-16807-0-14978400-1430868520_thumb.jpg

:heart: 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

1) post 29 full Mod spoiler. First screenshot in the spoiler is the location of the torn out diary page.

2) you can't call her off. After about 85 seconds she says "Shorel'aran....Farewell" and disappears. ( Or she dies before 85 seconds have passed )

You can only sommon her if you have equipped the Ancient Bone Bow. But after you have summoned her you can change your weapon ( if you're a bad archer )

:blush: I went through all the pics and completely missed the first one, the idiot :D Thank you.

As for Vexy, after 85 seconds she did say "Shorel'aan... farewell" and then just kept hanging around :D I took her with me to a couple of missions, then to the Imperial City, Chorrol, The Sanctuary, then another few missions... guess she really liked me :D I thought it was a permanent summon, she disappeared after a few days.

No, normally she should disappear after 85 seconds ( 85 second = say "Shorel'aan... farewell" , 88 seconds disappear )

script:

play a magic effect

remove follow package

move her to a target in a "parking" cell

-----------------------------------------

Seems she really likes you :D

• 1 month later...

Thanks.

You can replace the textures with gold textures. i prefer marble statues.

The 2 female statues ( cave main hall and secret room )

textures\VRTextures\marble4.dds (body)

textures\VRTextures\marble_2.dds ( hair and eyes. darker )

textures\VRTextures\marble_1.dds   ( ears )

textures\VRTextures\marble_5.dds  (pussy . somewhat reddish )

textures\VRTextures\marble_6.dds  ( dildo )

( and the _n.dds files )

the 2 spell altars

textures\VRTextures\marble2_3b.dds  ( body)

textures\VRTextures\marble_3b.dds  ( hair )

( and the _n.dds files )

Sorry no more dead slaves.  ( Used slaves are disposed of. ;)  )

Thanks.

You can replace the textures with gold textures. i prefer marble statues.

The 2 female statues ( cave main hall and secret room )

textures\VRTextures\marble4.dds (body)

textures\VRTextures\marble_2.dds ( hair and eyes. darker )

textures\VRTextures\marble_1.dds   ( ears )

textures\VRTextures\marble_5.dds  (pussy . somewhat reddish )

textures\VRTextures\marble_6.dds  ( dildo )

( and the _n.dds files )

the 2 spell altars

textures\VRTextures\marble2_3b.dds  ( body)

textures\VRTextures\marble_3b.dds  ( hair )

( and the _n.dds files )

Sorry no more dead slaves.  ( Used slaves are disposed of. ;)  )

Thank you for the locations but I already changed ^^ :angel:

For marble; i use this kind of texture : http://myalbum.com/album/iuKBBG2XPuaK

For the slave in pose; No Prob; I'm able to create my own

• 2 months later...

After 85 seconds she say "Shorel'aran....Farewell" and then she disappears.

Actually, no; she said nothing and now this is three days ingame she follows me.

She really love me ^^

She follows me as a companion but the difference is that I have no control her (neither  CM partners nor companion share recruit  don't work with her)  By cons ; I can use my inventory opening spell and in the meantime, I offered her a beautiful demon armor; with great wings and flaming hands.

Pending a solution; it's better than to see her follow me in every city completely naked and where she "breaks" my prostitution game.

I have the impression that I have less customer with her next to me; to believe that she has an aura of terror :P :P :P

is there an console command to revoke her ? (I tried to kill her to restore her IA to zero; but no luck, she's immortal)

post-722912-0-51350300-1466614964_thumb.jpg

post-722912-0-97904000-1466614976_thumb.jpg

What's your load order?  I've used mods that would cause random npc's to follow almost like a companion, if they liked you enough. Maybe another mod is messing with her.

005- CM partner.esm

008- Toaster says sharev3.esm

114- CM partners.esp

119- CM partner franziska.esp

120- CM partners isabell.esp

147- CM partners NPCs.esp

152- Secret Sanctuaryv1.esp

178- CM partners extra NPCs.esp

180- CMkierra shamikka.esp

183- A CM partner Sah.esp

198- CMAlicekaty.esp

edit : I tried to put secret sanctuary at the beginning and end of the load order but it changes nothing

re-edit : I also tried to launch summoning spells for simple zombies and skeletons and these disappear after the allotted time ; Same with invocations of magic custom mods ; like Summon Ruri (from a japanese mod) ; invoked some seconds and revoked too

Have you tried to cast the spell again ? Maybe something has interrupted the Vexy script.

----------------------

CM partner ?

Most people here at LL use MCS. It works perfect with Lovers Mods. ( CM partner and Lovers is shit)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

--------------------

And sommon creatures also have no "control menu"....why tell her "wait here" if the disappears after a minute.

----------------------------------------

...she "breaks" my prostitution game....

I dont see a prostitution Mod in your Load order

That's not your load order !!!!

I will answer you tomorrow; I have a small battery worries for my mouse (I answered as I can for now) lol
-

that you think of my change of Vexy ? Too bad you did so great eyes; you would have had to work purple iris on black background; much more demonic. (General appearance; succubus was also very friendly) - dentition is perhaps too strong. I also tried to give her goat legs with Setbody; but this only works on the player body "base"

see u tomorrow ; good night ;)

You can give her goat legs with Setbody. You have two spells: SetBody self (for Player) and a Set body target spell. I have changed some NPCs with SetBody spell.

And if you play LAPF and use Futa girls you can also add a new folder in meshes\clothes\as  and add lower body with hooves and penis. And with the Lovers setting target spell you can give her the body, then she has a hooves Body during sex (if she is the offender) .

And the eyes ...Vexy ( the real Vexy, the Girl you can see on almost all images in the Mod) wanted the World of Warcraft Blood elf eyes without iris. As a compromise i made the violet with iris. ( see the folder: data\textures\VexyRage Secret Sanctuary\Sin'Dorei\eyes   there is also a texture without Iris. Replace/recolor the textures if you want)

You can give her goat legs with Setbody. You have two spells: SetBody self (for Player) and a Set body target spell. I have changed some NPCs with SetBody spell.

And if you play LAPF and use Futa girls you can also add a new folder in meshes\clothes\as  and add lower body with hooves and penis. And with the Lovers setting target spell you can give her the body, then she has a hooves Body during sex (if she is the offender) .

And the eyes ...Vexy ( the real Vexy, the Girl you can see on almost all images in the Mod) wanted the World of Warcraft Blood elf eyes without iris. As a compromise i made the violet with iris. ( see the folder: data\textures\VexyRage Secret Sanctuary\Sin'Dorei\eyes   there is also a texture without Iris. Replace/recolor the textures if you want)

As I have told you ; setbody only works on the basic body ( for exemple; it's ok for Cesca , i can give her mega oppai ^^) but that don't work for vexy (it's similar to some races that I added (xtra races for example) ) By cons ; it works very well with children annuad; because the bodies used are the body of the original game.

To your question about the spell "call vexy"; it disappeared from my list.
I'm going back to an old save game to test deeper ....

Yes vexy has "unplayable" clothes. So you can not see and remove the clothes. If you use Set body target spell she has the new body....but she wears the unplayable body-clothes.

Delete the clothes in the esp ( NPC inventory). Very easy with TES4Edit.

aavaVexysPussy "Vexy's Pussy" [CLOT:01044B98]

aavaVexysTinyTits "Vexy's Tiny Tits" [CLOT:01044B99]

aavaVexysSexyFeet "Vexy's Sexy Feet" [CLOT:01044B9A]

aavaVexysBlackNails "Vexy's Black Nails" [CLOT:01044B9B]

----------------

If you don't have the spell...you don't have the spell script. Therefore she does not disappear after 80 seconds.