View File

N8GFX.jpg

Adds a Succubus Companion from the Game Vindictus (Armor/NPC is located in Arch Mage Quarter's)

Armor is BBP/BREAKABLE/FULLSET

The Breakable outfit turns into

four sets and is set by your heath.

+ Weapon is also included

Notes

• A Succubus is a demon who seduces male humans into their lust, only to have their soul absorbed.
  • According to Shayla in A Naughty Woman, she was once a beautiful mortal who men wanted to seduce or be seduced by her. Eventually fed up, she became Fomorian by drinking a potion mixed with Bloody Shade and killed human males in revenge.

~Ankeatos/IDzeroNo

Lastly please check out http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48259/? Skimpy Armors Multi-body System

Gonna post these links for people who have 3dm accounts to confirm. Can't be bothered to waste anymore time.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3637882-1-1.html

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3622537-1-1.html

Armor looks pretty neat. I don't really care about the follower, but I'm downloading just for the rest as it looks quite nice! At least, if those 3DM pictures are to be believed.

If you want just the armor search up "Vindictus succubus Skyrim" and "Chapi Skyrim". Most modders aren't exactly "creators" and a few are just wannabes modders acting as con artists.

Downloads are 1/10 of the views… *covers his face in joy*

Just visited for a second to check, not surprised at how bad the mod is doing. It's good that there are still people aware of this guy's notoriety.

I'm Guessing installing this with NMM is a bad idea? Cuz when i tried i could get armor 'n' weapon VIA Console but recruiting her as follower didn't/still isn't working, Also found a Intresting? Folder looks like Okabe took a liking too =P, Reckon you/Anyone can give me a Quick Rundown on how to Manually Install Meches, Textures, Scripts, Sounds And all that other fun stuff Would be much Thanked

I'm Guessing installing this with NMM is a bad idea? Cuz when i tried i could get armor 'n' weapon VIA Console but recruiting her as follower didn't/still isn't working, Also found a Intresting? Folder looks like Okabe took a liking too =P, Reckon you/Anyone can give me a Quick Rundown on how to Manually Install Meches, Textures, Scripts, Sounds And all that other fun stuff Would be much Thanked

I can't really trust NMM as it has been buggy ever since I used it, so I recommend using either Wrye Bash or Mod Organizer rather than NMM. To manually install it, just put the contents of the mod in the Data folder including the .esm and .esp files.

Anyways, nice mod we have here. 

I can't really trust NMM as it has been buggy ever since I used it, so I recommend using either Wrye Bash or Mod Organizer rather than NMM. To manually install it, just put the contents of the mod in the Data folder including the .esm and .esp files.

I Droped everything into DATA, Still can't Recruit her =(

Guest LaraDogs_Princess

I Droped everything into DATA, Still can't Recruit her =(

Same here. :(

with aft works fine... but she has a black face, to fix it, change:

in meshes (FaceGeom) - folder name "succubus_eatos v1.esm" to "succubuseatos.esm"

in textures (FaceTint) - folder name "succubus_eatos v1.esm" to "succubuseatos.esm"

thanks!

Thank You !

That worked perfectly  :D   I also have a clipping issue when i wear the armour  with above the hands in first person i'm using unpb body.  It works fine and breaks with health loss :)

I installed this mod and was able to find the follower with no problem. I recruited her, took the armor and weapon, then ditched her immediately, as I don't have much interest in followers.

So far, the armor is working perfectly for me, breaking as I lose health and re-building as I gain health. I kinda wish it didn't re-build so easily (maybe only at full health, or some other condition), but I understand these things are tough to do and I really appreciate the effort.

Thanks!

with aft works fine... but she has a black face, to fix it, change:

in meshes (FaceGeom) - folder name "succubus_eatos v1.esm" to "succubuseatos.esm"

in textures (FaceTint) - folder name "succubus_eatos v1.esm" to "succubuseatos.esm"

thanks!

Also definitely not UNP. Has it's own textures included but meshes point to system unp textures.

Can be fixed with NifSkope.

Find body shape & BSLightingShaderProperty/BSShaderTextureSet/Textures

and replace all "textures\actors\character\female\AstridBody.dds"

with "textures\actors\character\succubusbody\a\female\femalebody_1.dds"

I cant ask her to follow me.... Do you have an idea why ?

amazing follower tweaks , lets you turn anybody into a follower , search nexus .

i would like to have this with the armor split up so i could use those awesome boots without any armor 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I was doing the dawnguard quest, and I had her following me, I was about to get to the castle when I told her to wait outside, and when the vampire banishes you for not joining I got sent outside and she was gone along with my items, she isn't there anymore, and also she is not where I can have her follow me again, any ideas?

• 4 months later...