[SIMS 4] Invisible (REAL) clothing (obsolete)

-X-

did you put the packages into your mods folder?

C:\Users\username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

do you have enable custom content and scrip mods active in the games options menu?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there any way to extend it to swimwear too?

Because I don't have that outfit option for swimming :(

open the skins in sims 4 studio and check that swimwear box in locations.

these should still work fine with patch/dine out

• 4 months later...

08/10/2016

I cannot get any mod to work. No clothes or the blur free one. Im not a tech guru here but it cant be that hard. Download-extract to mod folder-all done. But nothing works. Can someone give me a step by step on this. Or is my version too up to date? Do i extract the mod then open the game? 

• 2 months later...

Heya X, thanks for the update, but unfortunately (unless I screwed something up here) your mod doesn't work properly with Cmar's mod, the one you linked. Men's "tackle" isn't showing, and female nipples are flat. Cmar's stuff still works properly, and your "clothing" does show up right, just doesn't show Cmar's added parts.

nipples won't show up because cmars nipples are just a TOP. to make nipples properly show up you need to install a default nude skin with nipples. there are a few on this site. this is one one i use.

to make the penis show use cmars file cmar_MaleBottomPenis_NudeInCAS_Patched.zip and select that in cas as the bottom.

once you have a default nude installed select my invisible top again and the nipples will show.

• 1 month later...

Archived