[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Hi! Great Work! PAH needed an improvment for too long :D

everything works fine for me! only the slave limits it's the same.. 15 max :/

• Make sure you load Extension after PAH (including the 2 PAH-addons contained in the Nexus-DL).
  • Or try the reboot-spell (guide to activate spell).
  • It could also be an incorrect display, so try to get more than 15 slaves.

If you've done all that and you can't get past 15 slaves, I'll take a look

i've tried all of these solutions but after 15 slave, if i try to catch another one, it stay still and doesn't even appear a dialogue :(

I like the implementation, but the mod keeps crashing on me.  I am glad someone picked up on this since Layam seems to have abandoned the mod.

You obviously know far more about modding than me, but IMHO I would suggest dropping the number of slaves down a bit. I think that may be what is making the extention unstable.  I think Layam noted this when he posted 7.3 and reduced the amount of slaves.

I'm trying to find a way to dynamically modify the amount of slaves (with integration to MCM). What you can do (in the CK) is remove the aliases(slaveXXX and targetXXX from the PAH quest (just start with 048 and work your way up), maybe that helps with your stability problem

i've tried all of these solutions but after 15 slave, if i try to catch another one, it stay still and doesn't even appear a dialogue :(

Well, damn :-/

I'll try to make a debug version (just for you)... give me a day or two, I'll get back to you!

In the meantime, can you send me a pm with your loadorder, please?

Also, open your Windows commandline, navigate to your Skyrim/Data/Scripts folder and enter "dir > scripts.txt" (without ""). That creates a file in the scripts-folder called scripts.txt. Please send me that one as well

I'm way too high level to enslave regular NPCs and I have companions so non essential NPCs die before they can be enslaved. Is there a nonlethal weapon that I can use to put them into bleedout state or enslave them while they're asleep?

Edit: I found a really easy way to enslave NPCs. You stand right in front of the NPC and cast the Fear spell on her and then immediately activate her to enslave her.

Also, any way we can add some of the functions from sexlab puppet?

I'm way too high level to enslave regular NPCs and I have companions so non essential NPCs die before they can be enslaved. Is there a nonlethal weapon that I can use to put them into bleedout state or enslave them while they're asleep?

Not yet...

You can try and make them flee if you have a spell or shout or something... You should be able to enchant the whip in Farengars study with fear and use that to hit them. It only does 1 damage

And, as I said before, you don't need to wait for bleedout, just get some under 50% health

Not yet...

You can try and make them flee if you have a spell or shout or something... You should be able to enchant the whip in Farengars study with fear and use that to hit them. It only does 1 damage

And, as I said before, you don't need to wait for bleedout, just get some under 50% health

Yea I already edited my previous post. The Fear spell is perfect for easy enslavement.

I've been using Puppet Master to puppet an NPC and take them somewhere more private for enslaving. Seems to work pretty well. 

So is the point to enslave an NPC and train them and then sell them? 

Because I've been enslaving them and using I'll Take the Display Model to chain them up and use them for soul gem farming :)

so far only bug is orgnar in riverwoord(tavern barkeep) has the enslave option when approaching to sell items(enslave)(talk)

Can't reproduce :-/

You have to run 3 consolecommands on him for me:

• getav confidence
  • getav health
  • getbaseav health

and post the resulting values, please

alright this might be due to having sexed him up as a succubus, but i'll try that when i get back to riverwood

Hmm It seems Death Alternative caused this problem. I deactivated it now and they go into bleedout state. 

But.. I still can't activate them when their health is <50%, with or without bleedout. I tried it on some followers and bandits. 

Bashing 'E' like crazy but nothing happens I'm afraid. 

This makes me wonder if i'm having reverse issues as you, it seems my death alternative has broken recently (don't know if its from this addon or from a slave i took before the addon during bleedout) and i'm getting better results with this addon then i ever did with the original ph

think i'll let loot re-organize my next load up and see how that affects things

Please ellaborate, I have no clue what puppet does or what exactly you are suggesting :)

Yea I already edited my previous post. The Fear spell is perfect for easy enslavement.

Then I'll have to make it harder again *MWAHAHAHAHA*

J/K I want to rework the mechanic anyway, similar to Submit, but with dynamic chances and such; after I've done the MCM, for you lot to be able to set it to your liking

I've been using Puppet Master to puppet an NPC and take them somewhere more private for enslaving. Seems to work pretty well. 

So is the point to enslave an NPC and train them and then sell them? 

Because I've been enslaving them and using I'll Take the Display Model to chain them up and use them for soul gem farming :)

There is no point, you can do what you want with them ;)

I hope I'll be able to provide a chain/restrict mechanic in the future (including placement of torture devices), just fyi ;)

This makes me wonder if i'm having reverse issues as you, it seems my death alternative has broken recently (don't know if its from this addon or from a slave i took before the addon during bleedout) and i'm getting better results with this addon then i ever did with the original ph

Unless alt death also affects NPCs, they shouldn't interact at all.

I'll have to search through all scripts to see if there's an event OnBleedOut that does something, but from what I know about PAH so far, I doubt it

Please ellaborate, I have no clue what puppet does or what exactly you are suggesting :)

It adds number of options to control puppeted NPC. Make them follow you, fight for you, carry your things, order them to get naked or change their default outfit to something you choose for them or start some sex action with them - these are pretty much implemented in your mod already. Or teleport them to your position - very useful for bug fixing but not really immersive for mod like yours  :P

Also allows you to bind NPC in some of ZAZ restraints and adds option for watersports fetish play.

So in short - some events that would allow ppl to lock their slaves in ZAZ restraints as punishment would be awesome.

And some ways humiliate your slave during training - may it be watersports or whatever else.

Make them beg for forgiveness for their disobedience and think twice before trying to run again   :D

You could also make random chance for some slaves to turn masochistic over time so they would actually ask you to be punished.

lol, this even works on werewolves

- took a nap and got raped during the night when dangerous nights kicked in and i had succubus kill mode disabled for sex training my slaves so i was able to enslave the werewolf after the rape
seems a well-trained werewolf slave sells about the same as a bandit and he wasn't even combat trained, lol

lol, this even works on werewolves

- took a nap and got raped during the night when dangerous nights kicked in and i had succubus kill mode disabled for sex training my slaves so i was able to enslave the werewolf after the rape

seems a well-trained werewolf slave sells about the same as a bandit and he wasn't even combat trained, lol

Yeah, noticed something similar as well... apparently it's not enough to limit the perk to actors Oo

So at this time you can enslave every living being, including elks ;)

General Notice:

It seems I broke a bit more than just my meager posing ability... For some, yet unknown reason, the increased slavelimit doesn't work anymore. If you want more than 15 slaves, you need to load MoreSlaves. I'm not sure about loadorder, tho.

I'll try to fix this as soon as possible.

It adds number of options to control puppeted NPC. Make them follow you, fight for you, carry your things, order them to get naked or change their default outfit to something you choose for them or start some sex action with them - these are pretty much implemented in your mod already. Or teleport them to your position - very useful for bug fixing but not really immersive for mod like yours  :P

Also allows you to bind NPC in some of ZAZ restraints and adds option for watersports fetish play.

So in short - some events that would allow ppl to lock their slaves in ZAZ restraints as punishment would be awesome.

And some ways humiliate your slave during training - may it be watersports or whatever else.

Make them beg for forgiveness for their disobedience and think twice before trying to run again   :D

You could also make random chance for some slaves to turn masochistic over time so they would actually ask you to be punished.

As you said: most are already implemented :)

The binding and personalities are already planned ;)

More slaves will work fine even if placed before your mod. That is what i currently have in my current install that is why i mentioned it in previous post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension/page-4?do=findComment&comment=932680 . Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks, added the information to the OP

Bad news #2:

I can't locate any old version of Extension where the increase works now :-/ (I'm only swapping ESPs, since that's where the changes are)

So I'll start over again. Luckily (I hope, see *) most of the work I did regarded scripts, so it shouldn't take too long to fix

(* Unless the problem is in one the scripts, of course. But since I only ever read from the aliases, this idea doesn't really make sense. But then we are talking about Bethesda, so "sense" may or may not be out of the window already)

I've used PH before, and the one and only reason I stopped using it was the issue with factions...

It made no sense to me that I could enslave someone, break their will completely ... place them in restraints and the minute you walked even close by a faction which was friendly to your pc - but not the enslaved - they would outright attack your slave. i.e. guards vs enslaved bandits, Imperials vs an enslaved Stormcloak, pre-civil war Riften guards vs enslaved Thalmor, Non-forsworn vs enslaved forsworn... Especially when the slave is restrained, etc...  What would have been nice in PH would be factions recognize the slave as a "enSlaved" faction.

I've used PH before, and the one and only reason I stopped using it was the issue with factions...

It made no sense to me that I could enslave someone, break their will completely ... place them in restraints and the minute you walked even close by a faction which was friendly to your pc - but not the enslaved - they would outright attack your slave. i.e. guards vs enslaved bandits, Imperials vs an enslaved Stormcloak, pre-civil war Riften guards vs enslaved Thalmor, Non-forsworn vs enslaved forsworn... Especially when the slave is restrained, etc...  What would have been nice in PH would be factions recognize the slave as a "enSlaved" faction.

So far in my current save, guards (any i've seen so far, riften or whiterun or windhelm) don't bother my bandit slaves, but i've had previous saves where the guard's near the jarl have attacked my slaves

this particular save i'm more worried about what has altered my own faction : appears that many of the bandit factions (not all) won't hostile me, instead they hostile my bandit slaves and i have to help protect them and they ask "what are you doing, I'm on your side"  - my response ofc to this "not, when you attack my slaves" and then i enslave them too, until i run out of collars for them all

So far in my current save, guards (any i've seen so far, riften or whiterun or windhelm) don't bother my bandit slaves, but i've had previous saves where the guard's near the jarl have attacked my slaves

this particular save i'm more worried about what has altered my own faction : appears that many of the bandit factions (not all) won't hostile me, instead they hostile my bandit slaves and i have to help protect them and they ask "what are you doing, I'm on your side"  - my response ofc to this "not, when you attack my slaves" and then i enslave them too, until i run out of collars for them all

SD+ may add faction to you if you "Join their cause." 

SD+ may add faction to you if you "Join their cause." 

i'm using sd with daymoyl, but haven't seen the dialog for "join their clause" and this is the first playthru i've had with this bug, getting tired of having to start over due to more bugs, so if you've more insight into these factions or a cure for it, that'd be great

so far only bug is orgnar in riverwoord(tavern barkeep) has the enslave option when approaching to sell items(enslave)(talk)

Can't reproduce :-/

You have to run 3 consolecommands on him for me:

• getav confidence
  • getav health
  • getbaseav health

and post the resulting values, please

alright this might be due to having sexed him up as a succubus, but i'll try that when i get back to riverwood

Hmm It seems Death Alternative caused this problem. I deactivated it now and they go into bleedout state. 

But.. I still can't activate them when their health is <50%, with or without bleedout. I tried it on some followers and bandits. 

Bashing 'E' like crazy but nothing happens I'm afraid. 

do i need to reword those commands with code some how cause i get no messages from the console when i type those commands in

i'm using sd with daymoyl, but haven't seen the dialog for "join their clause" and this is the first playthru i've had with this bug, getting tired of having to start over due to more bugs, so if you've more insight into these factions or a cure for it, that'd be great

I haven't touched the faction (except the ones I need for the training values, but those don't interact with anything).

Problem is, I could modify all faction to be friendly to slaves, but then another mod introduces a custom faction and it's all fubar again, so that's not really a solution.

If someone can provide me with an in-depth explanation on how factions work exactly (which settings overwritte what in a different faction, eg fac1 is hostile, fac2 is allied, what happens ingame?) I can try to set up the slaves in such a way they use the players hostility settings

do i need to reword those commands with code some how cause i get no messages from the console when i type those commands in

Open console, click on the NPC (make sure he's selected, it should display his name), then type the commands

I haven't touched the faction (except the ones I need for the training values, but those don't interact with anything).

Problem is, I could modify all faction to be friendly to slaves, but then another mod introduces a custom faction and it's all fubar again, so that's not really a solution.

If someone can provide me with an in-depth explanation on how factions work exactly (which settings overwritte what in a different faction, eg fac1 is hostile, fac2 is allied, what happens ingame?) I can try to set up the slaves in such a way they use the players hostility settings

Some factions should be safe to use no matter what kind of mods one is using - captive faction for example (allied to basically everyone that could possibly attack them excluding creatures). Its very unlikely someone would make a mod with a faction hostile to that IMO.

Factions can overwrite one another. For example if you add faction to an alias it overwrites default factions.

For example i've made bandit alias with DunPlayerAlly faction applied. Bandit assigned to that alias was now friendly.

And becomes hostile once again when alias is cleared.

Archived