[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

I was under the impression the only synergy between Defeat and PH was to add an enslave option when you threaten someone with a weapon from behind and they surrender to you? That one works as intended, was there more support in the works?

Think I got it working some how, sorry for the delayed response. Turns out I was just beating the poor bandits too much Lol. So I started hacking away with a low leveled dagger until they hit the ground then enslave them. XD Now it works lol. 

another option if the dagger is all you got, there's a mark key available from the mcm Or the fear spell

I was under the impression the only synergy between Defeat and PH was to add an enslave option when you threaten someone with a weapon from behind and they surrender to you? That one works as intended, was there more support in the works?

Really...that's it?!?

just hard to believe we supported the mod and only gained a sneak enslave from it

yes but that part is not working right. the npc will just return hostile again instead of the enslave part from even happening. So far i have not been able to get the dialog to fully trigger paradise halls.

yes but that part is not working right. the npc will just return hostile again instead of the enslave part from even happening. So far i have not been able to get the dialog to fully trigger paradise halls.

ok you2 compare notes then see what mud did different that it's working

first i'd check load order

I appreciate your efforts to continue PAH and I look forward to a new update (not rushing, I know it's a lot of work).

I really want my slaves to sandbox and use idles in my player home.   I remember they did this in original 7.3 and you stated you modified the slave capture script to remove it. (sorry if I am wrong)     Is there a simple fix like adding slaves to a faction (or removing one) to get them to use idles again?

Sometimes I can get them to idle when I add them to AFT as a follower, and then remove them from AFT. But this overrides the renaming function and some end up not responding to dialogue unless I use Jaxon renamer to rename them again.

I appreciate your efforts to continue PAH and I look forward to a new update (not rushing, I know it's a lot of work).

I really want my slaves to sandbox and use idles in my player home.   I remember they did this in original 7.3 and you stated you modified the slave capture script to remove it. (sorry if I am wrong)     Is there a simple fix like adding slaves to a faction (or removing one) to get them to use idles again?

Sometimes I can get them to idle when I add them to AFT as a follower, and then remove them from AFT. But this overrides the renaming function and some end up not responding to dialogue unless I use Jaxon renamer to rename them again.

have you tried using the built-in renamer to fix that name issue after made them follower then not follower from aft: while it's still the cluegy method atleast its a temporary fix until bla undoes that sandboxing thing

sandboxing isn't part of any faction its part of the core framework involved, something even i'm not qualified to look into

hopefully in the future blabla will either undo the sandboxing changes or make them optional from the mcm, I only recall 1 person asking for them removed it seems there are quite a few more that want it back

I have been having problems with the latest version, I can capture to my hearts content but cannot sell them.   Jerak never recognizes the pc as having slaves and any attempt to sex train a slave, places the PC a few thousand feet in the air over a giant camp near Whiterun. 

I have been having problems with the latest version, I can capture to my hearts content but cannot sell them.   Jerak never recognizes the pc as having slaves and any attempt to sex train a slave, places the PC a few thousand feet in the air over a giant camp near Whiterun. 

teleporting during sex is an issue with sexlab, try the latest 1.61 should fix that, there's even an option to disable the teleport during sex in the mcm of that version

issues with jarek sounds like you've upgraded to the newest felglow keep, that's why he made a new thread for it....

anyhow you'll need to uninstall felglow completely to fix that until we can get a reset button for it:

disable the esp, then run skyrim for 5 to 10 minutes for it to clear depending on your system it may go slow, works best indoors

then quit and run save cleaner

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

load it up for a bit longer incase it wasn't done clearing, then save again

then enable the esp again and give it 5-10 minutes after that before heading to the camp to sell your first batch of slaves

teleporting during sex is an issue with sexlab, try the latest 1.61 should fix that, there's even an option to disable the teleport during sex in the mcm of that version

issues with jarek sounds like you've upgraded to the newest felglow keep, that's why he made a new thread for it....

anyhow you'll need to uninstall felglow completely to fix that until we can get a reset button for it:

disable the esp, then run skyrim for 5 to 10 minutes for it to clear depending on your system it may go slow, works best indoors

then quit and run save cleaner

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

load it up for a bit longer incase it wasn't done clearing, then save again

then enable the esp again and give it 5-10 minutes after that before heading to the camp to sell your first batch of slaves

Thanks I will give that a shot and see what happens.

Edit:  Thanks that worked to solve the problem.  Now there is a new one, once a slave is sold it remains the PC's slave.  its not a game breaker I guess if I dont go over board on capturing bandits for fun and profit.

discovered that once they are sold, I can tell the former slave they are free and off they go.  LOL.  That never worked in the old versions. 

it didn't update your slave count and remove them from the slave list for you?

-the dialogs with the slave after the sale is a known issue( the original author forgot to remove a faction for that), but they won't leave the compound regardless and won't allow access to their inventory and should be removed from your slave list, if the slave count and slave list isn't changed report that-

Hi and Thanks for the help as always! =). I have like twelve slaves now, and something happen to the last one, she got stuck and don't... lets say evolve :P. When I ask her to fight for me, she always say no. I found out the "reset slave" option, and it worked, now she seems to be more reasonable XD. But even with that working properly, since the related even started, I keep getting this log in papyrus non stop:

[02/10/2016 - 09:50:21PM] ERROR: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
    [alias Slave on quest PAH (1101FAEF)].PAHSlaveMind.SubmissionChanceMultiplier() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 431
    [alias Slave on quest PAH (1101FAEF)].PAHSlaveMind.RunAwayByFormula() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 327
    [alias Slave on quest PAH (1101FAEF)].PAHSlaveMind.OnMoodUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave on quest PAH (1101FAEF)].PAHSlaveMind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 158

It is login this constantly, does this mean something for someone?. Thanks in advance!.

EDIT 1: Last Minute! I think I got this one, could this happend when you set the slider "Fight Threshold" to 0?

Hi and Thanks for the help as always! =). I have like twelve slaves now, and something happen to the last one, she got stuck and don't... lets say evolve :P. When I ask her to fight for me, she always say no. I found out the "reset slave" option, and it worked, now she seems to be more reasonable XD. But even with that working properly, since the related even started, I keep getting this log in papyrus non stop:

[02/10/2016 - 09:50:21PM] ERROR: Cannot divide by zero

stack:

[alias Slave on quest PAH (1101FAEF)].PAHSlaveMind.SubmissionChanceMultiplier() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 431

[alias Slave on quest PAH (1101FAEF)].PAHSlaveMind.RunAwayByFormula() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 327

[alias Slave on quest PAH (1101FAEF)].PAHSlaveMind.OnMoodUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line ?

[alias Slave on quest PAH (1101FAEF)].PAHSlaveMind.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslavemind.psc" Line 158

It is login this constantly, does this mean something for someone?. Thanks in advance!.

yes that in your log is why your slave is unresponsive, if it's only the 1 slave that has that issue i'd sell her at the first opportunity, if she's from another mod it might be an issue with that other mod

that's certainly a new bug

if she's special you could try restarting the mod from the mcm by clicking the button that says "started", but that will take some time and you will need to wait for it to reset all the slaves--don't do anything else in the meantime if you choose to do this or it'll take longer

discovered that once they are sold, I can tell the former slave they are free and off they go.  LOL.  That never worked in the old versions. 

-the dialogs with the slave after the sale is a known issue( the original author forgot to remove a faction for that), but they won't leave the compound regardless and won't allow access to their inventory and should be removed from your slave list, if the slave count and slave list isn't changed report that-

I got through the whole dialogue with Jerak fine, Got paid and left, the slave count was the same.  I gave it a few minutes and a fast travel to see if it changed.   when it didn't I returned to the camp, talked to the Slave, accessed his inventory and removed the cuffs I had added.   Gave him orders to move around, then just to see what  happened I set him free and away he went then the count changed.

oh and another thing I noticed.   any bandit that is captured, the next one of the preset to spawn is dressed or undressed in what ever I chose for the new bandit slave.  I'm not sure if that's a conflict or not. 

Just posting to add couple of ideas to the suggestion pile.

• In MCM on the Slave tab, add the slave's race.
  • In MCM on the Slave tab, either add an option to call the slave from where ever they are (would be useful when one "goes missing") or to simply delete / release said missing slave; or both.

I got through the whole dialogue with Jerak fine, Got paid and left, the slave count was the same.  I gave it a few minutes and a fast travel to see if it changed.   when it didn't I returned to the camp, talked to the Slave, accessed his inventory and removed the cuffs I had added.   Gave him orders to move around, then just to see what  happened I set him free and away he went then the count changed.

oh and another thing I noticed.   any bandit that is captured, the next one of the preset to spawn is dressed or undressed in what ever I chose for the new bandit slave.  I'm not sure if that's a conflict or not. 

That's definitely not supposed to happen.  For a random spawn bandit to be wearing whatever you set a slave to wear means something is overriding the normal gear/outfit list of the bandit and replacing it with copies of whatever you gave your slave.  PAH/E definitely does not do that, that's some other mod being naughty.

what version of pahe are you using this with - are you using my latest repack or an older version

• In MCM on the Slave tab, either add an option to call the slave from where ever they are (would be useful when one "goes missing") or to simply delete / release said missing slave; or both.

why would a slave go missing - the only known reason for that behavior is a runaway slave, he's not going to add an option to recall a runaway nor should he

That's definitely not supposed to happen.  For a random spawn bandit to be wearing whatever you set a slave to wear means something is overriding the normal gear/outfit list of the bandit and replacing it with copies of whatever you gave your slave.  PAH/E definitely does not do that, that's some other mod being naughty.

This, nuf said...

I am using Repack 3 currently.  As far as the bandit issue, I will have to go through my mods, nothing I have alters or changes bandits, unless of course it is a loose script or it was never mentioned.

are you saying the bandits are showing up the same as the sold slave OR some other slave-

if it's the sold slave that might explain some naked bandit bug we've been trying to track down for ages affecting the leveled lists, not just bandits

if it's the slaves you own i'm still confused, it's a completely new issue for random bandits to somehow have the same clothes as slaves

do you have paradise halls with it's mods loaded last or somewhere else in the load order

I am using Repack 3 currently.  As far as the bandit issue, I will have to go through my mods, nothing I have alters or changes bandits, unless of course it is a loose script or it was never mentioned.

are you saying the bandits are showing up the same as the sold slave OR some other slave-

if it's the sold slave that might explain some naked bandit bug we've been trying to track down for ages affecting the leveled lists, not just bandits

if it's the slaves you own i'm still confused, it's a completely new issue for random bandits to somehow have the same clothes as slaves

do you have paradise halls with it's mods loaded last or somewhere else in the load order

let me see if I can explain it better.   You know how there are only a certain number of Bandit presets (clones).  like one bearded guy, one mohawk guy, one women with face paint, etc that spawn at the various bandit camps and encounter triggers.  

well if I enslave bearded guy bandit, remove all his armor and give him a collar and ragged pants to wear  the  next time a Bearded bandit (clone) is spawned at a camp he will be dressed the same as my bearded bandit slave.   He will still have his weapons but thats it for original inventory.

let me see if I can explain it better.   You know how there are only a certain number of Bandit presets (clones).  like one bearded guy, one mohawk guy, one women with face paint, etc that spawn at the various bandit camps and encounter triggers.  

well if I enslave bearded guy bandit, remove all his armor and give him a collar and ragged pants to wear  the  next time a Bearded bandit (clone) is spawned at a camp he will be dressed the same as my bearded bandit slave.   He will still have his weapons but thats it for original inventory.

sounds like a heightened/worsened version of the same bug, i'd say post your load order for now and if you remember it when you see 1 spawn wearing the same clothes next time get us a screen shot with a log maybe we can track down why things are worse for you

what version of pahe are you using this with - are you using my latest repack or an older version

why would a slave go missing - the only known reason for that behavior is a runaway slave, he's not going to add an option to recall a runaway nor should he

Not runaways, but sometimes slaves get stuck somewhere they shouldn't be or they do "disappear".  I just had this happen again yesterday in my current game.  Had a nord slave working in the kitchen of my Lakeview house, she'd been there for days cooking and what not.  I went out and did a long quest line and was gone for several days.  When I came back she was missing.

According to the slave tab she was still on my roster (she was not a runaway and her submission was at 100 so she should have been where I left her).  Her location was still listed as being in Lakeview Manor.  However there was no distance from me listed and when I turned on slave tracker no arrow for her showed.  It did show, correctly, the location of my other slaves and their distance from me in the house, just not that one.   I tried reseting just that slave but it didn't help.  In effect she was still "there" just not there.  She might have been stuck in a wall or under the floor where I couldn't see her.  The Hearthfire homes can sometimes be buggy and that might have been the actual cause, whatever it was I had a slave I couldn't find, couldn't call and couldn't dismiss.

I've had this happen with followers under EFF, but EFF has a fix, you can teleport your followers to your current location.  Its also hand for situations where a follower won't follow you down or up a cliff, down a shaft or spiral stair case and a few other instances.  There's nothing like that for slaves, but it could be a handy function.

Not runaways, but sometimes slaves get stuck somewhere they shouldn't be or they do "disappear".  I just had this happen again yesterday in my current game.  Had a nord slave working in the kitchen of my Lakeview house, she'd been there for days cooking and what not.  I went out and did a long quest line and was gone for several days.  When I came back she was missing.

According to the slave tab she was still on my roster (she was not a runaway and her submission was at 100 so she should have been where I left her).  Her location was still listed as being in Lakeview Manor.  However there was no distance from me listed and when I turned on slave tracker no arrow for her showed.  It did show, correctly, the location of my other slaves and their distance from me in the house, just not that one.   I tried reseting just that slave but it didn't help.  In effect she was still "there" just not there.  She might have been stuck in a wall or under the floor where I couldn't see her.  The Hearthfire homes can sometimes be buggy and that might have been the actual cause, whatever it was I had a slave I couldn't find, couldn't call and couldn't dismiss.

I've had this happen with followers under EFF, but EFF has a fix, you can teleport your followers to your current location.  Its also hand for situations where a follower won't follow you down or up a cliff, down a shaft or spiral stair case and a few other instances.  There's nothing like that for slaves, but it could be a handy function.

actually at the time he created it I couldn't find enough uses for it to give a full test, but i'm sure that's what the whistle was for

Archived