[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

this is maybe not the place to ask but what exactly do you need in mapmaking terms? Do you just need more mines or do you want to use the vanilla mines without all the coding from the Original or do you want to integrate the existing mines with this mod (by adding ai routines for the slaves, selling slaves to the mine owners and stuff like that)?

I know how to make a new cell, how to put stuff in it and basic navmeshing. all the rest isn't really my cup of tea. if you just need basic cells that aren't linked t anything and just have some stuff in it. i'm your man.

In broad strokes:

Mines & jails (and maybe at some point in the future a plane of Oblivion (oh, the tease is strong))

What I'd like to happen is, I tell you what I envision, you create something along those lines, I look at it and then we work out the details.

But that would also include all the necessary scripting and stuff, so the location can be expanded/changed.

I would simply like to state that my crashes reported earlier on this site were related to an unknow overwrite of my XPMS skeleton.  It is ignorant but can happen and really plays hell with slaves and particularly fast travel and movement around towns.  To state once again I really love this mod.  It was one of the first mods which I love from the collars to the dialogue added since these fantastic revamps of the mod.  Thanks again for working on and sharing this mod.  I of course wouild love to seem some additional dom features such as foot fetish.  Fantastic Job on brining back PAH!!!!!

I would simply like to state that my crashes reported earlier on this site were related to an unknow overwrite of my XPMS skeleton.  It is ignorant but can happen and really plays hell with slaves and particularly fast travel and movement around towns.  To state once again I really love this mod.  It was one of the first mods which I love from the collars to the dialogue added since these fantastic revamps of the mod.  Thanks again for working on and sharing this mod.  I of course wouild love to seem some additional dom features such as foot fetish.  Fantastic Job on brining back PAH!!!!!

Appreciated.

Any fetishes are too specific and not in the scope of this mod. I'll focus on the slavery aspect, everything beyond that will have to come from other mods.

I have 2 MCMs listed for this mod. I have installed:

Nexus Paradise Halls

Nexus Paradise Halls Family Feud

Paradise Halls Extension 0.1g, 0.1g hotfix and 0.1h RC0.5

SL 1.59c

SKYUI 5.1 (4.1 still had the same issue)

Both of the menus have the 0.1h RC0.5 tab. Testing on a fresh new game with only 0.1g+hotfix still has 2 MCMs. Sometimes changing something in 1 of the MCMs it will be changed in the other, sometimes it will not. NPCs with RC0.5 are not renamed on enslavement and I cannot rename them via the MCM, the dialog for the name change pops up but it does not actually change their name. The stats for slaves show in both MCMs. i have tried restarting the mod and the mod does show as 'Started'. Does anyone know how to fix this? The mod works fine otherwise, selling, training, etc.

Another thing I am wondering (I tried searching) in the MCM there is a setting for followers, is it possible to get followers to interact, punish, etc. slaves? I saw no dialogue do they need to have a whip in their inventory or something?

Nexus Paradise Halls

SL 1.59c

Both of the menus have the 0.1h RC0.5 tab. Testing on a fresh new game with only 0.1g+hotfix still has 2 MCMs. Sometimes changing something in 1 of the MCMs it will be changed in the other, sometimes it will not. NPCs with RC0.5 are not renamed on enslavement and I cannot rename them via the MCM, the dialog for the name change pops up but it does not actually change their name. The stats for slaves show in both MCMs. i have tried restarting the mod and the mod does show as 'Started'. Does anyone know how to fix this? The mod works fine otherwise, selling, training, etc.

You don't need the hotfix if you're running the RC.

Both MCM having the 0.5 tab is very odd since I only introduced that in RC0.4...

I'd say remove all things Paradise Halls, clean your save game and reinstall it... but maybe Clifton has a less destructive idea...

Another thing I am wondering (I tried searching) in the MCM there is a setting for followers, is it possible to get followers to interact, punish, etc. slaves? I saw no dialogue do they need to have a whip in their inventory or something?

Not yet.

Nexus Paradise Halls

SL 1.59c

Both MCM having the 0.5 tab is very odd since I only introduced that in RC0.4...

I'd say remove all things Paradise Halls, clean your save game and reinstall it... but maybe Clifton has a less destructive idea...

Not yet.

my guess is it's still the same issue with mo, but we haven't had any mo users with both files loaded since that was introduced...

i'd say it "should" be safe to simply remove the hotfix from mo then when the game loads wait for skyrim to recognize the changes in mcm showing 1 paradise halls sl extension then click restart from the mcm

Nexus Paradise Halls

SL 1.59c

Not yet.

my guess is it's still the same issue with mo, but we haven't had any mo users with both files loaded since that was introduced...

i'd say it "should" be safe to simply remove the hotfix from mo then when the game loads wait for skyrim to recognize the changes in mcm showing 1 paradise halls sl extension then click restart from the mcm

I use MO and everything works fine for me. What I did is install the non RC build as usual, then I right clicked on it, clicked "Open in explorer", and overwritten the contents of the file with the RC build. That always works for me.

Thanks for the replies. I use NMM to install. To clarify, I've had 2 MCMs using 0.1g+hotfix on a previous game play, of course there was no RC0.x tab in there. This play through, from the start of the game, I have updated to RC0.5 and I will try uninstalling the 0.1g hotfix and see if that fixes it.

Another question, does the rename feature work for all generic, non unique NPCs and also mod related ones like HYD's Slavegirls or Populated Towns, Cities and Villages by RS (the ones from RS respawn if killed IIRC)? I check to see if the NPC is generic by using Beeing Female's show all stats spell. I'm asking because I'm not sure if the reason they are not being renamed in my game is because of my MCM problem, another mod using scripts on those NPCs or just a WIP feature atm.

Thanks for the replies. I use NMM to install. To clarify, I've had 2 MCMs using 0.1g+hotfix on a previous game play, of course there was no RC0.x tab in there. This play through, from the start of the game, I have updated to RC0.5 and I will try uninstalling the 0.1g hotfix and see if that fixes it.

Another question, does the rename feature work for all generic, non unique NPCs and also mod related ones like HYD's Slavegirls or Populated Towns, Cities and Villages by RS (the ones from RS respawn if killed IIRC)? I check to see if the NPC is generic by using Beeing Female's show all stats spell. I'm asking because I'm not sure if the reason they are not being renamed in my game is because of my MCM problem, another mod using scripts on those NPCs or just a WIP feature atm.

most generic npc's were renamed without issues, I've seen a rare occasion or 2 that wasn't caught by it in older rc's, with any luck those wrinkles were ironed out with the current version

hydra slavegirls is a bad example the way they modify their npc's we were still in the early phases with the renamer so I couldn't say for sure if she was renamed, but I can say for sure that everybody before me lost their slaves from that mod and I was using older version of the mod to keep from having the same issue, but eventually even I found some that delete - those girls are marked for delete, nothing we could do to stop it, that mod will delete them after a period of time as slaves

As a longtime fan of Paradise Halls, I appreciate this Sexlab version.  In my experience it makes the PH system more stable and consistent.  That said, whenever I capture a non-unique NPC (usually a bandit), often subsequent spawns of that bandit are naked.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I'm using Paradise Halls version 1.g for my current playthrough.  Fortunately the naked bandits aren't game breaking, but they do kinda ruin the immersion a bit, especially when they're out in the snow.  ;)

As a longtime fan of Paradise Halls, I appreciate this Sexlab version.  In my experience it makes the PH system more stable and consistent.  That said, whenever I capture a non-unique NPC (usually a bandit), often subsequent spawns of that bandit are naked.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I'm using Paradise Halls version 1.g for my current playthrough.  Fortunately the naked bandits aren't game breaking, but they do kinda ruin the immersion a bit, especially when they're out in the snow.  ;)

Its a known bug, I believe it is being looked into.

I was about to ask the same question. 

Are you using any dynamic loot mods like  Dynamic Loot or Xtended Loot? 

I was going to test some things out  with a clean install of PAH. As soon as I went to Fort Greymoor I encountered 3 naked bandits.   This was after reactivating the mod and assorted plugins through NMM after a clean save. 

I am now going to completely remove all PAH mods from NMM and do a clean save, then reinstall PAH to see if they are still spawning naked.

We were looking into it, but when we encountered naked NPCs in a fresh game without any previous enslavements, I basically just gave up...

I can't trace it, I can't predict it, I don't even know why the game engine would do such a thing... Unique NPCs? Yeah sure, those might get messed up when enslaved & respawned (but is impossible to happen unless player uses console commands).

But generic ones?! Fucked if I know...

Do slaves level with the player? Also what is their max level?

Yes, but only combat slaves. The calculation is done in PAHSlave.updateStrength().

Since I can't level up the NPC itself I create a clone of the required level and copy the stats onto the slave. So the level doesn't increase, but the stats do.

I was going to test some things out  with a clean install of PAH. As soon as I went to Fort Greymoor I encountered 3 naked bandits.   This was after reactivating the mod and assorted plugins through NMM after a clean save. 

I am now going to completely remove all PAH mods from NMM and do a clean save, then reinstall PAH to see if they are still spawning naked.

Should you find anything consistent, please post here.

As I said above, I've basically given up on the issue, so any new lead may finally put me on the right track.

while I can say that as long as I've been with the mod I've NEVER seen a naked bandit spawn, that's not to say that I haven't seen generic npc's spawn naked clones after having enslaved the first spawn....

for me it was the soldiers who'd show up naked at their next spawn Or flowering spriggans Or hydra slavegirls would do this as well back when I still used that mod before I discovered the delete bug - answer ya both with this...

what I've found in common with all of them is that it was only affecting the modded npc's, for me the soldiers or usually more specifically the guards  shared this same bug with the others, soldiers lost the bug after I removed another mod, seems I had 2 mods producing the same affects:

the remaining guards are affected by both "feminized level lists" and "deviant regulation"

flowering spriggan is an npc from sd

I've also seen that it won't reproduce the bug on every spawn, I also noticed available memory for the game does affect the issue - for me the bug became super rare after upgrading from 8 to 16 gig of ram, i'd only guess for system and video usage

then to top it off I ran across somebody else who ran into the same bug without even using paradise halls or it's addons and was able to fix it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

I am not using Dynamic Loot or Xtended Loot, but I do use Immersive Weapons, a mod that adds various lootable weapons to chests and NPCs, as well as Immersive Loot and Cells.  Would those count as dynamic loot mods?

We were looking into it, but when we encountered naked NPCs in a fresh game without any previous enslavements, I basically just gave up...

I can't trace it, I can't predict it, I don't even know why the game engine would do such a thing... Unique NPCs? Yeah sure, those might get messed up when enslaved & respawned (but is impossible to happen unless player uses console commands).

As I said above, I've basically given up on the issue, so any new lead may finally put me on the right track.

Hmmm.  Judging from CliftonJD's comments below, it could in part be a memory issue - especially seeing as there are records of it happening sans Paradise Halls.  In my case it is happening only to clones of non-unique bandits I enslaved with PH, but I do enslave and sell a lot of bandits...

CliftonJD, on 22 Sept 2015 - 7:37 PM, said:

what I've found in common with all of them is that it was only affecting the modded npc's, for me the soldiers or usually more specifically the guards  shared this same bug with the others, soldiers lost the bug after I removed another mod, seems I had 2 mods producing the same affects:

the remaining guards are affected by both "feminized level lists" and "deviant regulation"

I've also seen that it won't reproduce the bug on every spawn, I also noticed available memory for the game does affect the issue - for me the bug became super rare after upgrading from 8 to 16 gig of ram, i'd only guess for system and video usage

then to top it off I ran across somebody else who ran into the same bug without even using paradise halls or it's addons and was able to fix it here:

He used Mod Organizer to fix the problem eh?  Interesting.  I use Nexus generally; is MO better for Skyrim?

I am not using Dynamic Loot or Xtended Loot, but I do use Immersive Weapons, a mod that adds various lootable weapons to chests and NPCs, as well as Immersive Loot and Cells.  Would those count as dynamic loot mods?

Hmmm.  Judging from CliftonJD's comments below, it could in part be a memory issue - especially seeing as there are records of it happening sans Paradise Halls.  In my case it is happening only to clones of non-unique bandits I enslaved with PH, but I do enslave and sell a lot of bandits...

He used Mod Organizer to fix the problem eh?  Interesting.  I use Nexus generally; is MO better for Skyrim?

In my opinion MO is way better for Skyrim once you learn you way around the program. That opinion is heavily bias though.

Just started playing with this extension again and I want to thank you. It works a treat.

I only really have one minor quibble, and that's that if you use the sex commands The slave will strip regardless of the Sexlab stripping lists so basically S/he will take off restraints as well as clothes. It would be nice if there was an MCM option to not strip from the common slots that ZAZ and DD uses.

In my opinion MO is way better for Skyrim once you learn you way around the program. That opinion is heavily bias though.

I couldn't go back to NMM, or even Fomm (in the case of Fallout) Once you get the hang of it MO is just so much more flexible and idiot proof.

I can't say if that's a dynamic loot mod, But that type of mod might be exactly the issue i'm having with "devious regulations"

actually altho he promotes the use of mo, I think that's more for debugging purposes that if you get it installed and setup right its much easier to find and remove a problematic mod and test for the issues afterwords then put it back later if you decide that wasn't the real problem...I wasn't ready, still not ready for setting up mo on mine as I've been using manual install for years, everything would have to be wiped out to a base install to set that up...after some time of returning to the page to read further along as I get more time to read it I notice there's a lot of performance tweaks he found to boost various parts of the game, if you want to skip ahead, try using "ctrl+f" to find his skse settings for a boost in performance....his enb settings look insanely awesome if you can find a card to match that, i'll try for that next upgrade, haven't had time to read further down the page yet from there

Just started playing with this extension again and I want to thank you. It works a treat.

I only really have one minor quibble, and that's that if you use the sex commands The slave will strip regardless of the Sexlab stripping lists so basically S/he will take off restraints as well as clothes. It would be nice if there was an MCM option to not strip from the common slots that ZAZ and DD uses.

That's not intended its actualy a bug i'm attempting to explain to the modder the issues with, not sure yet if its a pah bug or za, hopefully he can figure it out from the description I gave

I'm having an odd problem where slaves are disappearing from northwatch keep (A Thalmor fort I took over). All the slaves have above 60 submission. They seem to disappear as soon as I leave the cell, which is odd since it is just now doing it. Two were from OBIS mod, and the other was a justicar from a Thalmor hit squad.

that's going to take some time to give a full review of that log, so far its littered with uskp errors and marriage, adoption errors, not even half way thru the log yet, a lot of which we'll need a mod list to decipher the code - i'll get back to ya with more results...oh ya, some of your mods are interfering with dlc content as well...

some jaxon enh grabbing mod errors too

-should also consider disabling dd logging unless/until there's issues with it

some of these references relate to skse checks - has me wondering your skse version as well

-all of the above errors repeat thru out the log, possibly for each reload

..i'll review  it more later, just getting home from work

I can't say if that's a dynamic loot mod, But that type of mod might be exactly the issue i'm having with "devious regulations"

actually altho he promotes the use of mo, I think that's more for debugging purposes that if you get it installed and setup right its much easier to find and remove a problematic mod and test for the issues afterwords then put it back later if you decide that wasn't the real problem...I wasn't ready, still not ready for setting up mo on mine as I've been using manual install for years, everything would have to be wiped out to a base install to set that up...after some time of returning to the page to read further along as I get more time to read it I notice there's a lot of performance tweaks he found to boost various parts of the game, if you want to skip ahead, try using "ctrl+f" to find his skse settings for a boost in performance....his enb settings look insanely awesome if you can find a card to match that, i'll try for that next upgrade, haven't had time to read further down the page yet from there

That's not intended its actualy a bug i'm attempting to explain to the modder the issues with, not sure yet if its a pah bug or za, hopefully he can figure it out from the description I gave

I'm having an odd problem where slaves are disappearing from northwatch keep (A Thalmor fort I took over). All the slaves have above 60 submission. They seem to disappear as soon as I leave the cell, which is odd since it is just now doing it. Two were from OBIS mod, and the other was a justicar from a Thalmor hit squad.

that's going to take some time to give a full review of that log, so far its littered with uskp errors and marriage, adoption errors, not even half way thru the log yet, a lot of which we'll need a mod list to decipher the code - i'll get back to ya with more results...oh ya, some of your mods are interfering with dlc content as well...

some of these references relate to skse checks - has me wondering your skse version as well

Thanks. 

I never even noticed DD debug logging was checked.

As for SKSE, I'm pretty sure I am using 1.7.3.

Thanks. 

I never even noticed DD debug logging was checked.

As for SKSE, I'm pretty sure I am using 1.7.3.

..also some bugs from defeat in there, But...

midway thru the log after finally passing all the listed bugs I find some huge combat sequence with this in it:

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] .utility.Wait() - "" Line ?

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 0

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [param1]: 5.000000

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [ (FF00115D)].Actor.DeleteWhenAble() - "ObjectReference.psc" Line 100

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 244 Instruction: 7 Line: 100

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp21]: [Cell ]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp22]: [Cell ]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp23]: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::NoneVar]: None

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [alias slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.RemoveFromGame() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 193

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 164 Instruction: 3 Line: 193

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp48]: [Actor < (FF00115D)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp49]: None

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [alias slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].PAHSlave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslave.psc" Line ?

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 464 Instruction: 12

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp109]: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp110]: [Actor < (FF00115D)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp111]: [Actor < (00000014)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp112]: [Actor < (FF00115D)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp113]: [Actor < (00000014)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp114]: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp115]: [PAHActorAlias ]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] Dumping stack 16107950:

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] Frame count: 4 (Page count: 3)

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] State: Waiting on latent function (Freeze state: Freezing)

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] Type: Normal

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] Return register: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] Has stack callback: No

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] Stack trace:

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] .utility.Wait() - "" Line ?

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 0

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [param1]: 5.000000

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [ (FF00115D)].Actor.DeleteWhenAble() - "ObjectReference.psc" Line 100

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 244 Instruction: 7 Line: 100

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp21]: [Cell ]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp22]: [Cell ]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp23]: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [alias slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.RemoveFromGame() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 193

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 164 Instruction: 3 Line: 193

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp48]: [Actor < (FF00115D)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp49]: None

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [alias slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].PAHSlave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslave.psc" Line ?

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 464 Instruction: 12

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp109]: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp110]: [Actor < (FF00115D)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp111]: [Actor < (00000014)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp112]: [Actor < (FF00115D)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp113]: [Actor < (00000014)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp114]: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp115]: [PAHActorAlias ]

1 of your mods deleted your slave from the game

EDit: wait for blabla to review that spoiler i'm wondering if that's even your mod at fault for deleting Or is that just a slave escaped after the wait command

you told the slave to wait at 60 submission: you do realize that's when they stop trying to flee from player, but not the safe point to leave them unattended without a leash until around 90

Archived