[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

ok I'm very new to Paradise Halls. I was looking on my map for a PLACE called PAradise Halls. :)

I'm figuring out how to make and keep slaves, but I can't find any documentation that teaches ME how to train them for the various things in the list (respect, etc)

Submission appears to be trained by beating them. :)

Can anyone give this old man some clues on the rest?

Underground Bath House mod  by Andragon is a good place to keep slaves.

Ok blabla11, got some results from my testing, this is with PAH 0.73 and your extensions:

[errors]

These are the main 3 errors that keep repeating themselves in the logs, hope this helps.

I can't recreate them :-/ I'll try to figure them out anyway, but it might take some time (especially since my work-schedule is picking up again this week)

nice job! but where do I sell the slaves now? it doesnt seem to be in the same location anymore.

There's a slaver-camp "hidden" near Fellglow Keep

Well, don't worry about it too much blabla11, for some reason, only the Gods of Skyrim may know, the errors seem to have disappeared.

I know very little about programming/modding, but am I the only one who finds it even more disturbing?

When in doubt, blame cosmic rays ;)

(I have a more technical hypothesis as to why this can happen, but cosmic rays are so much more awesome :D)

it seems i screwed something up in the installation: there is nothing in the help with PAHEnslavePerk, just a lot, when i enter "help PAH"

How are you starting your game? if your using an alternative start type help "reboot" 4 on the console and there should be a reboot spell you can add with player.addspell [spell ID] which causes PH to start up (by default PH started when you went into the keep at helgen with either the imperial or stormcloak npc)

If your using immerslave and need to start PH type help "paradise halls" 4 as it renames the spell and then add it in the same way.

find it strange that your spell is renamed by immerslave, mine is still the same...also curious as to why immerslave would even alter that

That is odd, do you have the immerslave PH patch installed? I do and i assumed it was that which was renaming the spell. i've not actually done it this way but i believe the way it is ment to function is that the renamed PH start spell is found on your master when you escape from slavery if you use the immerslave start in slavery options so its a way of starting it up without breaking immersion.

The mod is working for me as i now have sex options for slaves that werent there although it did popup with the 1/15 when i enslaved someone, will take a while to test if i can get above 15 is a alot easier to enslave now as i'm level 60 so a lot go straight to there fleeing AI

no, i never knew they had an immerslave ph patch

aside from the spell differences, it seems to be working, upto 5 slaves already

so far only bug is orgnar in riverwoord(tavern barkeep) has the enslave option when approaching to sell items(enslave)(talk)

much better enslavement

nice job! but where do I sell the slaves now? it doesnt seem to be in the same location anymore.

should be a map marker for it called "fellglow slaver camp" north-east of dragonsrach and north-west of fellglowkeep

so far only bug is orgnar in riverwoord(tavern barkeep) has the enslave option when approaching to sell items(enslave)(talk)

Can't reproduce :-/

You have to run 3 consolecommands on him for me:

• getav confidence
  • getav health
  • getbaseav health

and post the resulting values, please

Blabla i was wondering if there are any plans to fix the equipments on the slave. This bug was already from the original mod not your version, but whenever you have sex with the slave when you travel to different place all of her clothing are unequipped. Witch means she will be fully naked even though the armor or clothing is in her inventory. it has to do with originals mod clothing system.

Also when and npc is in fight and she fully recovers the enslave is still there when you want to talk the npc. maybe tag to make sure she has less health would fix this part.

Blabla i was wondering if there are any plans to fix the equipments on the slave. This bug was already from the original mod not your version, but whenever you have sex with the slave when you travel to different place all of her clothing are unequipped. Witch means she will be fully naked even though the armor or clothing is in her inventory. it has to do with originals mod clothing system.

Also when and npc is in fight and she fully recovers the enslave is still there when you want to talk the npc. maybe tag to make syre she has less health would fix this part.

Equipment: yes ;) I just need to figure out how...

That's weird, that shouldn't happen... unless the NPC has lost all confidence... When/If you can reproduce those circumstances, can you run the same 3 commands I asked CliftonJD to run?

That's weird, that shouldn't happen... unless the NPC has lost all confidence... When/If you can reproduce those circumstances, can you run the same 3 commands I asked CliftonJD to run?

For the npc is

GetAV Confidence

GetActorValue: Confidence >> 4.00

GetAV Health

GetActorValue: Health >> 6.25

GetBaseAV Health

GetBaseActorValue: Health >> 83.00

This is what say on the console screen.

Hmm, interesting. The Original paradise falls does not work for me anymore for some reason. people never go into bleedout and just die, making it impossible for me to enslave them. 

Maybe I'll have more luck with this one. 

Yes, you will.

I significantly lowered the barrier for enslavement and will implement a different mechanic in the future.

My victims still don't enter bleedout state. Is there a console command that can force enemies in bleedout state?

The only way I have been able to get npc's in bleedout state is by making them essential, then keep beating until their health runs out. 

But, unfortunately, this mod forbids me from enslaving essential npc's..

GetActorValue: Health >> 6.25

GetBaseActorValue: Health >> 83.00

Then the NPC shouldn't be fully healed...

To get the healthpercentage (actually it's a command in papyrus) I take GetAV health/GetBaseAV health and if that is <50% I enable the enslavement... So either I'm missing something (and I wouldn't even know how to work around this off the top of my head) or something is borked :-/

My victims still don't enter bleedout state. Is there a console command that can force enemies in bleedout state?

You don't need to wait for them to enter bleedout. You can activate them when they

• are in bleedout OR
  • have less than 50% of their health OR
  • are fleeing

This one is great. Thumbs up!

Thank you :)

Hmm It seems Death Alternative caused this problem. I deactivated it now and they go into bleedout state. 

But.. I still can't activate them when their health is <50%, with or without bleedout. I tried it on some followers and bandits. 

Bashing 'E' like crazy but nothing happens I'm afraid. 

Maybe this can help to make the search, when this happens an npc was in fight, and health turned low then when they survive the battle there health regenerate to max but the enslave still thinks it's health is low.

Maybe that is what is causing the enslave to remain stuck.

I think i even saw this behavior with sexlab defeat when an npc died it still had the screen for normal defeat when they where still alive not for necrophilia part.

Hmm It seems Death Alternative caused this problem. I deactivated it now and they go into bleedout state. 

But.. I still can't activate them when their health is <50%, with or without bleedout. I tried it on some followers and bandits. 

Try this:

Console -> help reboot 4 -> gives you a spell-ID -> player.addspell *spell-ID* -> cast the spell -> try to enslave someone

Maybe this can help to make the search, when this happens an npc was in fight, and health turned low then when they survive the battle there health regenerate to max but the enslave still thinks it's health is low.

Maybe that is what is causing the enslave to remain stuck.

The check is run every time the perk is activated... so at 40% it activates, but if you instead talk to them and wait until their health is at 60% it won't activate.

But if I understand you correctly, the NPC starts a fight with 83HP, fights for some time, the fighting stops and they heal again, but stop healing at 6.25... that's some weird behaviour that I can't explain

Try this:

Console -> help reboot 4 -> gives you a spell-ID -> player.addspell *spell-ID* -> cast the spell -> try to enslave someone

Thanks, will try it out

Hi! Great Work! PAH needed an improvment for too long :D

everything works fine for me! only the slave limits it's the same.. 15 max :/

• Make sure you load Extension after PAH (including the 2 PAH-addons contained in the Nexus-DL).
  • Or try the reboot-spell (guide to activate spell).
  • It could also be an incorrect display, so try to get more than 15 slaves.

If you've done all that and you can't get past 15 slaves, I'll take a look

• Make sure you load Extension after PAH (including the 2 PAH-addons contained in the Nexus-DL).

Maybe you could take a look at this:

This is what i currently use to increase the slave size to 50 and that does fixes the display to 50.

Maybe you could take a look at this:

This is what i currently use to increase the slave size to 50 and that does fixes the display to 50.

I've borrowed freely from that mod ;)

I don't know if you can read code (if you don't and are interested, I can explain it) but this is the function doing the display:

Int Function UpdateSlaveCount()

int count = 0;

int i = slave_aliases.length

while i > 0

i -= 1

if slave_aliases.GetRef() != None

count += 1

endif

endwhile

slave_count = count

is_full = slave_count == slave_aliases.length

Debug.Notification("Active Slaves: " + slave_count as String + "/" + slave_aliases.length as String)

return count

EndFunction

So the only way to get the 15 displayed instead of the 50 is for PAH either not seeing the 35 additional aliases I created (in the same way as moreSlaves) OR the corequest, which contains the aliases, being overwriten by another mod

btw: if you load MoreSlaves AFTER Extension, it will fuck up the posing ability of the added 35 slaves once I get that running and released ;)

I like the implementation, but the mod keeps crashing on me.  I am glad someone picked up on this since Layam seems to have abandoned the mod.

You obviously know far more about modding than me, but IMHO I would suggest dropping the number of slaves down a bit. I think that may be what is making the extention unstable.  I think Layam noted this when he posted 7.3 and reduced the amount of slaves.

Edit: I went back to an old save to play the vampire side of Dawnguard and your extention is working ok (with  rare crashes that could easily  be caused by something else).  

So I now have several slaves mining away for me in the cavern section of my player house as well as in the dungeon as vampire cattle.

Archived