[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

DEFEAT is the problem.. when Paradise.esp load before Defeat.esp, when sex end.. NPC still play sex animation ALONE !! 

WHEN im put Paradise.esp after Defeat.esp...  i have BUG Trauma... npc all time trauma..

In DEFEAT panel i have ''Paradise Compatybilite: ON''

WTF :(

i try JCointarner 3.2.3... and 3.2.5..

Repack 0.5... Repack 0.6...

always same...

DEFEAT is the problem.. when Paradise.esp load before Defeat.esp, when sex end.. NPC still play sex animation ALONE !! 

WHEN im put Paradise.esp after Defeat.esp...  i have BUG Trauma... npc all time trauma..

In DEFEAT panel i have ''Paradise Compatybilite: ON''

WTF :(

i try JCointarner 3.2.3... and 3.2.5..

Repack 0.5... Repack 0.6...

always same...

you'll need to post the log of this before claiming its defeat, what i would suggest is to look at the animation name played

i think:

zap animations are zaz filtered and

zad are devios deviices filtered

they each have their own menus for those filters

(the paradise halls compatibility listed there should be stated as support, its a feature support for pahe, they both check for eachother)

OMFG...  i need run FNIS... and this FIX..

i dont see in Paradise Halls Required ''FNIS'' so i think i don't must do this again...

HAHA...

More poses (will, at some point, require zaz animations)

seems he forgot to say that's current

the zaz requirement alone specifially states fnis required

but i see in WyreBash me plugin is orange...  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MASTER is:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Paradise_Halls.esm

ZazAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.sem

HearthFires.esm

so it must look like this ??? 

or

i can in Tes5Edit use tools ''sort master'' ??? :>

but i see in WyreBash me plugin is orange...  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp MASTER is:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Paradise_Halls.esm

ZazAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.sem

HearthFires.esm

so it must look like this ??? 

or

i can in Tes5Edit use tools ''sort master'' ??? :>

thanks for pointing that out, we'll sort it from here and get you an update to fix That, hearthfires esm should never load at the end like that

use loot to sort your mods giving pahe a higher priority so its moved to the end, only xpmse should be allowed a higher priority

Ok I'm confused now, correct me if I'm wrong, is 0.1g first, then h6 fixed repack 4 (for the last experimental version) right?

umm, no, the whole point of the repacks is not to need to install anything else for pahe (ALL pahe files are included in the repacks), just add pah ..

one question... NPC slave have only subtitles??

MOD dont have dialog sound ?? :>

Not yet, its on the ToDo list.

in earlier version i remember once we were sounds. WHY they off ? :(

P.S. ZAZ have nice gag for mouth... but when slave equpi.. still dialog to me.. ''mercy'' '' go to hell'' etc.

It should be look like DEFEAT    ''Mpff''    ''mmm''  etc. When GAG ZAZ equip. Its posibile to patch,fix ? :>

It depends on what you ask them, there is a lot of new dialog topics and they have placeholders at the moment.

There are still topics that have a verbal response, so If you aren't getting any speech from the slaves then somethings probably wrong with your install.

It depends on what you ask them, there is a lot of new dialog topics and they have placeholders at the moment.

There are still topics that have a verbal response, so If you aren't getting any speech from the slaves then somethings probably wrong with your install.

im only have vanilia sound. NEW dialog add mod, ONLY subtitles - no sound.. so its normal ???

im only have vanilia sound. NEW dialog add mod, ONLY subtitles - no sound.. so its normal ???

Yes its normal, I'm sure new sounds while be added in future updates, depends on the Authors priority on what needs doing first.

OK good.

someone explain me... how WORK sex TRAINING ? :>  what this do ?

You have played Paradise Halls I hope? The whole point is to train a slave to do your bidding, the more submissive the slave the better.

Using this mod adds Sexlab and ZaZ - you can now make Sex Slaves and to make them do what you want, they need to be trained.

Yes i know, but this mod add various parameters.

Submission:
Combat Training: 
Anger Training: 
Respect Training: 
Pose Training: 
Sex Training: 

what are the benefits Pose trening ?? or Sex Trening ?? :]
i cant see that info in mod.

Archived