[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Lol. Actually this is pretty interesting and kind of hilarious actually. I'm an actual attorney in the US and I would have to agree with blabba and slammer. 

If he ever did get sued, I would argue that (1) His work is a derivative work; (2) That the damages that Bethesda suffers are non-existent; and (3) That a boilerplate agreement that pretty much no one ever reads is non-enforceable in court. Depending on which circuit you get sent to (as copyright law is federal specific matter jurisdiction you'd end up in a Federal Court), as long as you don't end up in the Posner's "law & economics theory" dominated 7th circuit, I would argue that number 3 would probably fly as anyone with contract law and the understanding of when a contract is formed would tell you if you are unaware of the terms of an agreement a legitimate contract technically doesn't form. 

At most the damages that Bethseda may be able to claim would the loss of a licensing fee for their engine/code? But even then that's kind of iffy, considering he is not trying to make it a commercial product. Sooooooooooooooo yeah. Long story short, Blabba has every right to let people know they can use/develop his work or his choice to try to enforce/protect it.

Enabled slave favor dialogue ("I want you to do something")

Blabla i was wondering if something like this is possible:

Make the target reticule to force the slave to fuck the targeted npc instead of what is now like attack command ??

And for the bed part make it so that slave masturbate on bed ??

ok I'm very new to Paradise Halls. I was looking on my map for a PLACE called PAradise Halls. :)

I'm figuring out how to make and keep slaves, but I can't find any documentation that teaches ME how to train them for the various things in the list (respect, etc)

Submission appears to be trained by beating them. :)

Can anyone give this old man some clues on the rest?

ok I'm very new to Paradise Halls. I was looking on my map for a PLACE called PAradise Halls. :)

I'm figuring out how to make and keep slaves, but I can't find any documentation that teaches ME how to train them for the various things in the list (respect, etc)

Respect is trained by making them address you as a master and punishing them whenever they don't

Combat is trained by making them fight for you and then punishing them whenever they don't

I believe both contribute to submission

Pose previously wasn't trainable but i believe this mod adds it (just seen the mod so haven't tried it yet)

Thanks blabla11 for fixing up paradise halls

Finally your own threat with the upgrades of the mod, this is getting bigger, congrats. I'll try this PaH as soon as possible. 

Bigger than I expected, tbh ;)

I'd like too know too, but i can't make Mods, although the new Zaz has some pussy dripping animations, maybe use that for a signal?. Btw keep at it, i want too see my Dovakin being the Dom lol

Also noticed in your set of changes you'd like to implement a plan to change voices - was wondering if you could do as many authors and set this to return the voices back to that of the original npc's being enslaved (some stayed the same, but most npc's change their voices after enslavement) and if its possible to improve compatibility with devious devices: currently the ph slaves don't give devious messages for devices equipped so there's no way to tell if the devices work or not (my thoughts were always no messages, it must not work on the npc)

As I said in the old thread, I'd like to keep dependencies to a minimum... so DD (and arousal, as I realized) compatibility are a huge "maybe, but not yet"...

Concerning the voices, I'd like to keep the original voices, but at this time there are only so many shared dialogue lines I can use. So until I learn how to use non-share dialogues with both sound and lip files slaves will switch between their original tone and eventoned (eventoned is the only one used by PAH)

Ok blabla11, got some results from my testing, this is with PAH 0.73 and your extensions:

[stupid null pointers, oh how I hate them!]

These are the main 3 errors that keep repeating themselves in the logs, hope this helps.

I'll look into it ;)

Lol. Actually this is pretty interesting and kind of hilarious actually. I'm an actual attorney in the US and I would have to agree with blabba and slammer. 

[legal stuff]

At most the damages that Bethseda may be able to claim would the loss of a licensing fee for their engine/code? But even then that's kind of iffy, considering he is not trying to make it a commercial product. Sooooooooooooooo yeah. Long story short, Blabba has every right to let people know they can use/develop his work or his choice to try to enforce/protect it.

blabba is someone else, not related to this mod ;)

Enabled slave favor dialogue ("I want you to do something")

Make the target reticule to force the slave to fuck the targeted npc instead of what is now like attack command ??

And for the bed part make it so that slave masturbate on bed ??

Actually, I have no idea... :-/ maybe?! I dunno...

But for MS0.2 I want to implement followers being able to be told to fuck slaves, so at least that's something similar (for now) ;)

For a start, did you read the documentation of PAH? (concerning the collars, fellglow keep and such?)

Every trainable option is trained by either beating them or having sex with them (if that option appears as a punishment)

If they talk aggressively to you, you can tell them they need to be punished, training anger

In the "Ok Slave..." dialogue you can tell them to be respectful, fight for you or have sex with you. The first two change their behaviour around you and you can punish them when they do not do as ordered (training respect and fight), while the last can be trained directly should they deny. Also sex is trained when they do let you fuck them (to a certain point: the sex training value is actually a computed value: (TrainOral + TrainAnal + TrainVaginal(if female)) / 2 (3 if female) )

Pose previously wasn't trainable but i believe this mod adds it (just seen the mod so haven't tried it yet)

Not yet, but I will ;)

Not yet, but I will ;)

Cool, if you haven't tried it you might want to check out sexlab sex slave as their is a neat pose they are making the npc assume to be spanked triggered by dialogue so having the npc do something similar / option to punish for not assuming pose might be what your after

hey, is paradise halls incompatible with anything (like defeat)? or am i just too stupid? i went to faers study, learned the spell, got a few collars and the whip, and now i am in a bandit camp and when i beat them so they are on the floor and i press "e" nothing happens =(

i even startet a new save with defeats esp activated but where i did not install the mod in the MCM =(

hey, is paradise halls incompatible with anything (like defeat)? or am i just too stupid? i went to faers study, learned the spell, got a few collars and the whip, and now i am in a bandit camp and when i beat them so they are on the floor and i press "e" nothing happens =(

Not tried with this (yet) but you need to get them into bleed out state on vanilla PH for the enslave option to appear when you push E with them in bleed out a box appears saying enslave / talk to

I've not had PH with defeat but i know it can work with submit as you can toggle the force npc submit key to something other than the paradise hall enslave key although using submit options on a PH slave has proven problematic for me in the past

Cool, if you haven't tried it you might want to check out sexlab sex slave as their is a neat pose they are making the npc assume to be spanked triggered by dialogue so having the npc do something similar / option to punish for not assuming pose might be what your after

I'm using "Let's tie you up" as a basis, but since I broke something just before I released 0.1 I'll look into it if I can't get it to work again in a reasonable amount of time :)

i even startet a new save with defeats esp activated but where i did not install the mod in the MCM =(

Make sure they have less than 50% health. If the option still doesn't pop up, open your console and enter "help PAHEnslavePerk", get the ID (XX00c9c9) and enter "player.hasperk xx00c9c9" (with xx being the correct prefix)... if it says >> 0, enter "player.addperk xx00c9c9" and try again. if it says >> 1, please tell me, then there's some problem I have to adress

it seems i screwed something up in the installation: there is nothing in the help with PAHEnslavePerk, just a lot, when i enter "help PAH"

How are you starting your game? if your using an alternative start type help "reboot" 4 on the console and there should be a reboot spell you can add with player.addspell [spell ID] which causes PH to start up (by default PH started when you went into the keep at helgen with either the imperial or stormcloak npc)

If your using immerslave and need to start PH type help "paradise halls" 4 as it renames the spell and then add it in the same way.

it seems i screwed something up in the installation: there is nothing in the help with PAHEnslavePerk, just a lot, when i enter "help PAH"

ok, got something:

enter "help pahpersonality", take the first two digits of one of the quests and use them for the xx00c9c9, then player.hasperk xx00c9c9 should still give you either a 1 or a 0

How are you starting your game? if your using an alternative start type help "reboot" 4 on the console and there should be a reboot spell you can add with player.addspell [spell ID] which causes PH to start up (by default PH started when you went into the keep at helgen with either the imperial or stormcloak npc)

If your using immerslave and need to start PH type help "paradise halls" 4 as it renames the spell and then add it in the same way.

reboot is actually a very good idea! thank you!

okay that will be the problem, i start with alternate start =D 

sorry for troubling you be being to lazy to actually read the complete description on the nexus page

I'd rather have people "bother me" with stuff like this (which I can maybe fix in the future ;) ) than just give up and not use a mod they'd like to use :)

I have installed this Add On but the max number of Slaves is 15 in my Game

Make sure you load Extension after PAH. Or try the reboot-spell. It could also be an incorrect display, so try to get more than 15 slaves.

If you've done all that and you can't get past 15 slaves, I'll take a look

Okay just checking, I've loaded up and PH has started via the spell (Start paradise hall spell via immerslave patch in my case) and for player.hasperk i'm getting Perk Rank >> 1

So everything is working as should?

If you can enslave people, probably ;)

find it strange that your spell is renamed by immerslave, mine is still the same...also curious as to why immerslave would even alter that

I have installed this Add On but the max number of Slaves is 15 in my Game

Make sure you load Extension after PAH. Or try the reboot-spell. It could also be an incorrect display, so try to get more than 15 slaves.

If you've done all that and you can't get past 15 slaves, I'll take a look

Okay just checking, I've loaded up and PH has started via the spell (Start paradise hall spell via immerslave patch in my case) and for player.hasperk i'm getting Perk Rank >> 1

So everything is working as should?

If you can enslave people, probably ;)

what i get from that description the enslavement should work, only question from there is the addon's functionality

what i get from that description the enslavement should work, only question from there is the addon's functionality

uhm, sorry, I'm not sure what exactly you are asking...

the user-mechanics are still the same (I'll announce it once something changes) as with PAH and the implemented changes are all listed in the first post

find it strange that your spell is renamed by immerslave, mine is still the same...also curious as to why immerslave would even alter that

That is odd, do you have the immerslave PH patch installed? I do and i assumed it was that which was renaming the spell. i've not actually done it this way but i believe the way it is ment to function is that the renamed PH start spell is found on your master when you escape from slavery if you use the immerslave start in slavery options so its a way of starting it up without breaking immersion.

The mod is working for me as i now have sex options for slaves that werent there although it did popup with the 1/15 when i enslaved someone, will take a while to test if i can get above 15 is a alot easier to enslave now as i'm level 60 so a lot go straight to there fleeing AI

Archived