[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Since yesterday enslaving won´t work. The Box is comming up, i click "enslave" but nothing happens except the npc disapears a second. No dialogue option "you are a slave" ...

I have try to set the paradise halls.esm and all paradisehalls extensions esp´s to the bottom of the loadorder but nothing helps.

Here is my current loadorder.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
Brishome.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
GeneralStores.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
SummerWear.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
RE_RealEstate_Core.esp
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Children+SoulGems.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
SexLab Attraction.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
paradise_halls.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Fjotra Follower.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
BardSoundsMalukah.esp
TradeBarter.esp
00SexyHouseVendors.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
RE_RealEstate.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
Sexy_LoadScreens4.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Sexy Crafting Merchants.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
EK_RingLimiter.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
BBLSspouse.esp
BBLSVisitors.esp
BBLSmusic.esp
BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp
SummerWearSA.esp
SummerWearBBLS.esp
BBLS_PatioFurniture.esp
BloodMoon.esp
BrishomeEXT.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
PlayerStatue.esp
Tame Beast.esp
ub_apachii_hair.esp
ub_cell_armory.esp
ub_cell_bedroom.esp
ub_cell_cavern.esp
ub_cell_darkarea.esp
ub_cell_dislayroom.esp
ub_cell_kitchen.esp
ub_cell_maintenance_room.esp
ub_cell_teleportroom.esp
10% Fall Damage.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
conjurationunlimited.esp
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
MannequinReplacerImperialFemal.esp
No Falling Damage.esp
Prisoner Rags Replacement.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
prod80_CoT-SnowClearWeather_SunFix.esp
Hordes of Things.esp
Dismiss Summons - Spell.esp
CombatDramaOverhaul.esp
DFB - Carry Weight Per Stamina Choice.esp
D13FasterSpeechMastery.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
100XCarryWeight.esp
FemaleCityGuardsAndSoldiers.esp
Pouncer.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Bri.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
Amanda.esp
Annekke.esp
AsharaErinFollower.esp
Asgerd Kriegswolfe.esp
BTRH_Arielle.esp
BTRH_Elhaym.esp
BTRH_Nei.esp
BTRH_Sonja.esp
BTRH_Tomoe.esp
BTRH_Tullia.esp
CGKarena.esp
DanarielStormbow.esp
ElisaBrea.esp
Esmeralda.esp
FFRedguards.esp
FFImperials.esp
FFBretons.esp
FFNords.esp
FRGirls.esp
Hanali.esp
Hermit.esp
Kamille.esp
Lyla.esp
Michelle.esp
Misha.esp
SkyDreamMaidens.esp
Sylvia.esp
Zt_followers.esp
FeminizedLevelLists.esp
DLC1FLL.esp
DLC2FLL.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
WATER Falskaar.esp
PWwaterfall.esp
zMirai.esp
Krognak.esp
Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
ub_adoption_hearthfire_extention.esp
IsabelleFollower.esp
Zt Followers-2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
UndergroundBathhouse - Friendlier Guards Patch.esp
Children+SoulGemsDragonborn.esp
Abigail The Maid.esp
SKY_Solis.esp
SKY_Lumen-Cael.esp
ArelylFollower.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
Rowana Follower.esp
SkyDreamMerMaids.esp
BTRH_Sirisha.esp
BTRHF_PS_Able.esp
Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
Seductress Serana.esp
Seductress Elizabeth.esp
violet.esp
Deathhound+Gargoyle.esp
SKY_Iridis.esp
SKY_Aura.esp
InvisibilityRing.esp
immersive wenches.esp
Immersive Wenches -Taverns Plus-.esp
immersive wenches RRR-patch.esp
SKY_Followers2.esp
Become a God.esp
NorthernCardinal.esp
GCE Liselotte.esp
Yeriel Follower.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
JaxonzUtilities.esp
No Gravity FAST arrows .esp
No Gravity FAST Bolts.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Apropos.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
ub_Zaz.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexCrime.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
SexLabStopCombat.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
MiasLair.esp
AliciaPainSlut.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
Dibella the Goddess of Pleasure.esp
GCE Torte.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp
Children+SoulGemsRSChildren.esp
SexLab Slut Shout.esp
NewVampChainsArmor.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_BBL.esp
BBLSapachii.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
JaxonzRenamerParadiseHallsPatch.esp
npchairoverhaul.esp
Krooman-Women_of_Whiterun_part1 (Femmes de Blancherive).esp
Krooman-Women_of_Whiterun_part2 (Femmes de Blancherive).esp
Krooman-Women_of_Whiterun_part3 (Femmes de Blancherive).esp
HousecarlBeauties.esp
Hearthfire Girls.esp
BeansJenassa.esp
Farquar's Girl Gwendolyn.esp
Sultry Mjoll.esp
Annekke Makeover.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
Dragon Stalking Fix.esp
NonStopMiningAndChopping.esp
Grass Field.esp
BBLS-ODPoolNG-GF.esp
grass & ground fixes.esp

This used to happen with the original before the script patch was made.  it would mess up skse too.  reinstall skse and maybe pah and this too.

what caused your problem idk, it should be already be fixed since this includes the script patch.  It doesnt do that anymore on my end.

Then when u load your save, use the console and type help reboot  then player.addspell xxxxxxxx < the number of reboot spell.  then cast the spell.

Sorry for the long break, holiday work and such.

Everything is working as intended now, up to 29 slaves with no issues.

However, and this was an issue even before Pah SexLab Extension, Interesting NPCs has a strange issue handling attempting to enslave with Paradise Halls. Any NPC that is added by this mod breaks Paradise Halls when you try to enslave, and will not allow you to enslave or train any slave you do have captured. 

This is not an issue with Sexlab extension, just a conflict I tested again after installing Interesting NPCs v3.08 to see if this extension would help resolve the game breaking bug with Paradise Halls, so heads up everyone. 

is there some mods that this mod dont like just wonder cause i keep crashing when i am making my char no mater what! plizz answer fast

the few mods we've found that conflicted with this didn't cause ctd, was other gameplay issues, mainly faction changer mods have been the only known conflicts

what you have sounds like a missing file

the latest update might not include all the files, may need to install it over the old version that's also posted

Help, nothing happens when i try to initiate sex? Also, slave doesn't do anything when i ask to do something? Am I doing some thing wrong? Please help.

npc's that don't initiate sex should be a sexlab issue, are other sexlab mods working for you -- do you even get dialogs asking what sex acts to perform with the slave

a slave doesn't do something when asked could be the respect or training levels not high enough with the slave, normally the slave should respond to it either doing what you asked or with a rebellious tone that allows you to punish or train the slave

Suddenly! A wild update appears!

Sorry for being gone so long, things haven't been going my way for quite some time... Since I started this update a while back I can't even remember what I changed, so I just made a full update and half-arsed the changelog ;)

Sorry for being gone so long, things haven't been going my way for quite some time... Since I started this update a while back I can't even remember what I changed, so I just made a full update and half-arsed the changelog ;)

silly question but i take it now as their is only one file we do actually remove version A and F and replace with G? (believe lots of us made that mistake last time)

Wlecome back

Thanks

silly question but i take it now as their is only one file we do actually remove version A and F and replace with G? (believe lots of us made that mistake last time)

Not silly, obviously ;) You should be able to just copy over everything.

If you want to be safe (and not start a new game) copy over everything, load your save game, wait 5 minutes, save, clean that save with Data Transfer and load the cleaned save. That should kill any old scripts.

is there some mods that this mod dont like just wonder cause i keep crashing when i am making my char no mater what! plizz answer fast

the few mods we've found that conflicted with this didn't cause ctd, was other gameplay issues, mainly faction changer mods have been the only known conflicts

what you have sounds like a missing file

the latest update might not include all the files, may need to install it over the old version that's also posted

Help, nothing happens when i try to initiate sex? Also, slave doesn't do anything when i ask to do something? Am I doing some thing wrong? Please help.

npc's that don't initiate sex should be a sexlab issue, are other sexlab mods working for you -- do you even get dialogs asking what sex acts to perform with the slave

a slave doesn't do something when asked could be the respect or training levels not high enough with the slave, normally the slave should respond to it either doing what you asked or with a rebellious tone that allows you to punish or train the slave

I'm also using Sexlab Submit and i am able to initiate sex that way. But i do not want to be dependent on that mod when regulating my slaves. The dialogues are there and i am able to choose from the list, Slaves even comply when i ask "I want you to do something". But after that, nothing happens. Today i am not even able to enslave anymore...

I'm also using Sexlab Submit and i am able to initiate sex that way. But i do not want to be dependent on that mod when regulating my slaves. The dialogues are there and i am able to choose from the list, Slaves even comply when i ask "I want you to do something". But after that, nothing happens. Today i am not even able to enslave anymore...

Sounds like you're missing the necessary scripts. Update to 0.1g and retry

Sounds like you're missing the necessary scripts. Update to 0.1g and retry

Downloaded and installed as of today, still nothing happens. I have reboot spell and tried to use that in the hopes that it might fix it...nothing. Using that showed that i can only enslave 15. I do not understand...it was working, it showed that i can enslave 50. Now nothing works..:(

Downloaded and installed as of today, still nothing happens. I have reboot spell and tried to use that in the hopes that it might fix it...nothing. Using that showed that i can only enslave 15. I do not understand...it was working, it showed that i can enslave 50. Now nothing works.. :(

1. Start a new game and see if it works there.
  2. In data/scripts remove all .pex files starting with PAH* and copy all pex files from the archive there
  3. Save your game, run Data Transfer over that save and see if that helps
  4. In case all of the above fail to produce results load a save, try to initiate sex through slave-dialogue, wait a minute, post the log file and your loadorder here

Downloaded and installed as of today, still nothing happens. I have reboot spell and tried to use that in the hopes that it might fix it...nothing. Using that showed that i can only enslave 15. I do not understand...it was working, it showed that i can enslave 50. Now nothing works.. :(

Yeah, I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it...also i reinstalled skse. And know it works, enslaving i mean. Hopefully i am able to issue commands and initiate sex with slaves down the road.

i can see by the above statement you re-installed This mod (the addon for paradise halls), but missed ph mod and will now need to re-install both mods to fix that issue, having reset back to 15 slaves shows that the original ph scripts have taken over - any others in the past had that issue were able to fix it by re-install both mods simultaneously

Yeah, I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it...also i reinstalled skse. And know it works, enslaving i mean. Hopefully i am able to issue commands and initiate sex with slaves down the road.

i can see by the above statement you re-installed This mod (the addon for paradise halls), but missed ph mod and will now need to re-install both mods to fix that issue, having reset back to 15 slaves shows that the original ph scripts have taken over - any others in the past had that issue were able to fix it by re-install both mods simultaneously

I had installed original PH first then the sexlab PH ext. . It was working fine in the beginning, even showed 50 slaves notice. Only problem i had was that i couldn't get them to do anything, no commands or to initiate sex as punishment. Yesterday started playing and boom couldn't enslave or nothing. So i uninstalled them and re-installed. Seems to work now, though I can't figure what went wrong. Didn't install any new mods or anything.

I hope mod autor still reading the thread sometimes.

I have one small request.

I'm EBD user. It distributes to any npc unplayable piece of armor which changes face texture. When i dressing my slave in something, face thing becomes unequipped. Only traveling to another cell can fix it. So, can you modify equipping script to prevent touching slot 52? It will not conflict with anything, but help ebd faces stand still(and schlongs uses that slot too, as far as i know).

I have tried to change Strip function, but it does not resolved problem.

Function Strip()
	Form the_form
	Int i = the_actor.GetNumItems()
	Armor EBDFace = the_actor.GetWornForm(0x00400000) as Armor
	while i > 0
		i -= 1
		the_form = the_actor.GetNthForm(i)
		if the_actor.IsEquipped(the_form) && !the_form.HasKeyword(PAHRestraint) && the_form != EBDFace
			the_actor.UnequipItem(the_form)
		endif
	endwhile
	SetNakedState()
	ApplyEquipmentEffects()
EndFunction

Any ideas would be helpful too.

Create a new property 'EBDKeyword'.

Link it to whatever keyword EBD uses to identify that facearmor.

Use the keyword to identify EBDFace the same way PAHRestraints are identified.

And it is biggest problem. Ebd has no keywords or other ways to identify. I think only way is to track by 52 slot. It has keyword in TES5Edit, but armors didn't. Word assigning to npcs directly.

Create a new property "Armor property faceArmor", link that property to the face armor.

Then add "&& the_form.getFormID() != faceArmor.getFormID()" instead of your "the_form != armor"

OR

Add the keywords yourself in the CK / TES5Edit (keywords are great, they make life so much easier)

Archived