[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

@enkephalin07

Just enslave before tying them up and you will be fine. Sometimes it lets you enslave tied up npc - usually don't - but even if it would you will end up with a slave that has zaz bindings from defeat permanently equipped.

Like I said, 'enslave' is an option I've never been given.

But this mod could be simplified by letting other SexLab mods handle some of the functionality. DD already has the means, Defeat already has the methods, all that's missing is the enslavement and training. It's bizarrely the only feature missing out of multiple d/s frameworks.

Every dialogue or specific responses?

On "i decided to let you go". Guess there should be "thank you" after that but it gets stuck. Not much of a difference as it works fine when you push tab.

So they don't say anything, get stuck, you tab and they walk away? Guess the invisible forward didn't work like I wanted it to :dodgy:

What you could do for a quick test is to remove the "Goodbye" flag in PAHPersonalityEvenToned, PAHPDFETCommandsViewBranch, PAHPDFETCommandsReleaseTopic (and PAHPDFETCommandsRelease2Topic) in the empty response. Although I have no idea what will happen (but it'll be in Rev3 unless you test it and it breaks everything ;) )

gotta be busy for  next like 2,5 h (guild activity in some MMO)

Could try but it would have to wait.

@enkephalin07

Like I said, 'enslave' is an option I've never been given.

You should have the enslave option before you tie up the npc. I do.

Well, except of my vampire characters but that issue is neither PAH or defeat - i guess.

it seems you made an empty response there without conditions. So every single time i was releasing a slave this line was picked.

This one 

for more funny question why the hell none of my slaves met the conditions for any of those other responses - how is that possible that i have a bunch of slaves with me and none of them have PAHSlaveFaction? 

You should have the enslave option before you tie up the npc. I do.

Well, except of my vampire characters but that issue is neither PAH or defeat - i guess.

I only tried it with generic bandits, always got the "Knocked Down" "Talk to" choices first, and never "Enslave". But are you saying you can't enslave vampire NPCs, or that vampire PCs can't enslave?

On either of my vampire characters (got 3 of them) enslave option ever appears. No idea why.

On non vampire (normal or werewolf) enslave option appears together with defeat option - you simply should have 3 buttons in that popup window. On those characters i can enslave vampire NPCs just the same as any other.

Gotta give it some testing one day - maybe its some conflict with Better Vampires mod for example.

First off, thanks for the time you spent working on my favorite mod for Skyrim. But I have run into a strange issue with my enslaved npcs. 

I originally used your 0.1 release with absolutely no issues, integrated flawlessly into the game and was epic. But when I updated from 0.1 to 0.1f ( I installed both 0.1a and 0.1f ) none of the sexlab animations would play, or even start, me and my slave would just stare at each other. Like neither of us knew what to do. >.<

So I tried to roll back the mod to 0.1, unfortunately only 0.1a and 0.1f are now present for download. So I removed 0.1f and now just use 0.1a. The animations and sexlab work fine now, but the sex training stat no longer changes, its always at 0. ( not sure if 0.1f contains the training portion)

I am more than happy to even have the dialogue and animations working, I originally used sexlab defeat to do this. Just thought I would let you know.  

That's weird... Does anything happen at all when you pick a dialogue option for sex?

I think your game is trying to call functions I refactored/moved/modified.

What you can try is disable Extension, load the game, save the game, run Papyrus Data Transfer on that save, load the game, save the game, (update to 0.1f ;) ) and enable Extension again.

If that doesn't help, please enable papyrus-logger, pick that dialogue option again and send me the resulting log.

Oh geez... Would you look at that, everything is functioning normally again... And all those slaves were being trained, the values were just not being updated for some reason while I was using 0.1a. 

So its magically all back to normal with 0.1f. Originally after the dialogue for which sex act ( Punish Vaginal ), the dialogue tree would close and the game would continue normally.

So yeah.... But thanks for the reply!  And this mod is awesome.

What did you do to fix your no action problem? I just downloaded the extentsion for the first time and everything works until I try the sex punishment. The dialog box closes and no one does anything.

What did you do to fix your no action problem? I just downloaded the extentsion for the first time and everything works until I try the sex punishment. The dialog box closes and no one does anything.

Did you install both A and F?

I did not, I completely missed the "Downlad A and F" instruction at the bottom. I figured I only needed the most recent. That solved everything, thank you.

On either of my vampire characters (got 3 of them) enslave option ever appears. No idea why.

On non vampire (normal or werewolf) enslave option appears together with defeat option - you simply should have 3 buttons in that popup window. On those characters i can enslave vampire NPCs just the same as any other.

Gotta give it some testing one day - maybe its some conflict with Better Vampires mod for example.

I can't remember if I became a vampire before or after I tested, but the only vampire mod I have is Dawnguard. It has a few quest-based combat interactions; could those be interfering?

gotta be busy for  next like 2,5 h (guild activity in some MMO)

Could try but it would have to wait.

Any news on the dialogue testing?

I can't remember if I became a vampire before or after I tested, but the only vampire mod I have is Dawnguard. It has a few quest-based combat interactions; could those be interfering?

One possibility would be that the activation interferes with some vampire activation... It shouldn't, but then it's Sykrim...

No idea if something is messed up on my end or what the hell is going on but none of the slaves i caught up till now have PAHSlaveFaction.

And as i've seen most of those dialogue options have a requirement for that faction.

That's why every single time i get that "empty" response - because that's the only one without conditions.

When i added this faction by console i start to get different responses.

Fooling around with flags didn't make much of a difference. Every time this dialogue gets stuck. There has to be some kind of script error that causes huge delays and leaves no trace in the log.

Could fool around with debugs to check at which point it gets stuck - if you want.

One possibility would be that the activation interferes with some vampire activation... It shouldn't, but then it's Sykrim...

Normal feeds require you to sneak and be behind the target - hp does not matter. But force feed do have somewhat similar way of activation as enslave had in original PAH. It is triggered by activating the actor that is in bleedout. Before you made those MCM sliders in order to enslave one had to activate an NPC in bleedout, wasn't it?

No idea if something is messed up on my end or what the hell is going on but none of the slaves i caught up till now have PAHSlaveFaction.

And as i've seen most of those dialogue options have a requirement for that faction.

That's why every single time i get that "empty" response - because that's the only one without conditions.

Fooling around with flags didn't make much of a difference. Every time this dialogue gets stuck. There has to be some kind of script error that causes huge delays and leaves no trace in the log.

Could fool around with debugs to check at which point it gets stuck - if you want.

Normal feeds require you to sneak and be behind the target - hp does not matter. But force feed do have somewhat similar way of activation as enslave had in original PAH. It is triggered by activating the actor that is in bleedout. Before you made those MCM sliders in order to enslave one had to activate an NPC in bleedout, wasn't it?

No need for you to debug (yet), I'll just adjust the dialogue. Probably screwed up the faction (or the faction cleaning)

Yeah, it was linked to bleedout, but I dropped that/replaced it. BUT I'm not going to fix this particular issue, I'll just push up the non-activation based enslavement on the priority list

it seems you made an empty response there without conditions. So every single time i was releasing a slave this line was picked.

This one attachicon.gifletgo.jpg

for more funny question why the hell none of my slaves met the conditions for any of those other responses - how is that possible that i have a bunch of slaves with me and none of them have PAHSlaveFaction? 

how do you chack the faction of this i'm curious if my slaves have that faction

quite a different response going

i get response 1, response 4, and response 5 from those along with what blabla is looking for

This one attachicon.gifletgo.jpg

Yeah, that's the one that's supposed to lead to the "Thank you". There's supposed to be an invisible forward in there.

yes i've had that response as well "i suppose a thank you is in order"

so altogether its 4 reponses on various slaves that worked, but i do also get some slaves with the same issue as aqqh (dialog hangs)

oh .. uninstalled that ... nevermind that then.

are you still running from that save with above issues and did you recieve those dialog issues before he made release 2 or after

my save I'm running with version f

version g and release 1 updated over top of the current save of F

so far, i've only tested this on slaves sold already so the routing wouldn't affect it much, but i'm also terrible at tracking the issues in papyrus that you were able to find and paste to blabla

Did you install both A and F?

I did not, I completely missed the "Downlad A and F" instruction at the bottom. I figured I only needed the most recent. That solved everything, thank you.

@blabla, if that's the solution you need to change the name of those files so that version A is a full install and version F is update only wiith a note to install the full version then the most recent update

and here i always thought psq feeds behaved the same as vampire feeds

this works fine with psq feeding

i'll start testing on slaves that haven't already been sold yet and let you know the results, but i wasn't expecting another update so soon and without ctd i just keep playing so now i'm still another version behind and won't have official tests from that til atleast tomorrow most likely

up at fellglow keep i instigated a couple fights with "master jager" (forget his name, but he's the npc who buys the slaves) and the peralysis effect on that wepn he has gives me ctd if i get hit by it

is there any way to tell what's causing this and can anybody duplicate this (or is it my end, a submit bug perhaps)

posting a couple logs of the hit, should also be some slaves released in these logs as stated above, you can check for those issues as well, but i wasn't thinking when it occured to post it right away and maybe you'd know (note also this could be another issue with fellglow keep spamming papyrus until it explodes on contact and papyrus 3 was running for days until this happened)

i get response 1, response 4, and response 5 from those along with what blabla is looking for

When you release them and you're getting responses like "i understand" "that doesn't change anything"  etc then conditional that checks for this faction returns true.

If they would not have this faction then only viable response is that "empty" one. Because all others are checking for this faction.

As i said it may be something on my end - as i cant enslave on vampires and 3/5 of my chars are vampires - then i had to stick to remaining 2. One is 400 hours+ and have literally tons of crap attached to its savegame.

On the other i have all sort of papyrus bugs like i've never seen before (devious devices works every char but not on that one, better vampires mod working on every char but not on that one... etc).

Yay!

so altogether its 4 reponses on various slaves that worked, but i do also get some slaves with the same issue as aqqh (dialog hangs)

That's because it's not one voice file, but a couple of different responses depending on voicetype. It's working, so I can roll back to Rev1

@blabla, if that's the solution you need to change the name of those files so that version A is a full install and version F is update only wiith a note to install the full version then the most recent update

Yeah, I'll release G as a full install

posting a couple logs of the hit, should also be some slaves released in these logs as stated above, you can check for those issues as well, but i wasn't thinking when it occured to post it right away and maybe you'd know

At first glance I don't see anything, except the fact that log2 is getting a ton of null pointers. but the 1 and 3 don't...

As i said it may be something on my end - as i cant enslave on vampires and 3/5 of my chars are vampires - then i had to stick to remaining 2. One is 400 hours+ and have literally tons of crap attached to its savegame.

On the other i have all sort of papyrus bugs like i've never seen before (devious devices works every char but not on that one, better vampires mod working on every char but not on that one... etc).

Probably... hopefully ;)

I'll do a quick test before I release it, if it doesn't work for me, I disable all but a default one and fix it later...

I have something in mind for the enslavement, but I'll need a couple of days of spare time to implement it. Then everyone should be able to enslave again

When you release them and you're getting responses like "i understand" "that doesn't change anything"  etc then conditional that checks for this faction returns true.

If they would not have this faction then only viable response is that "empty" one. Because all others are checking for this faction.

is there a console keyy we can check for this instead of relying on whether it works or fails

Yay!

That's because it's not one voice file, but a couple of different responses depending on voicetype. It's working, so I can roll back to Rev1

Probably... hopefully ;)

I'll do a quick test before I release it, if it doesn't work for me, I disable all but a default one and fix it later...

I have something in mind for the enslavement, but I'll need a couple of days of spare time to implement it. Then everyone should be able to enslave again

ok after posting that i ran a few tests on a couple slaves

playing this along side radiant prostitution

1st slave i released dialog hanged same as aqqh and slave walked away, next slave the dialog hung again and the slave just stood there

next i reloaded the save and tried something slightly different sequence - this time i have some random mod npc hangin around waiting to be fucked by her prostitute and i release those same 2 slaves with the same dialog hang again, now when i return to my client i've lost my RP dialog to fuck her

this is still release 1 in progress so, if release 2 fixes that i'll update to it and retest, as is it looks like i need to retest this once more anyway, the sex anims were slow from not rebooting with days of muti-gaming and suddenly bug-testing with the browser still open

plenty slaves waiting for testing when i make it back to the well- guarded house of slaves

so far, i've only tested this on slaves sold already so the routing wouldn't affect it much, but i'm also terrible at tracking the issues in papyrus that you were able to find and paste to blabla

i'll start testing on slaves that haven't already been sold yet and let you know the results, but i wasn't expecting another update so soon and without ctd i just keep playing so now i'm still another version behind and won't have official tests from that til atleast tomorrow most likely

This seems to hold the key to the dialog issues

a slave sold to fellglow still retains slave dialogs after its removed from slave status and most of these slaves seemed to give the desired dialog effects we're looking for aside from the 1 you said was most likely not voiced

edit: i've also noticed with other mods like captured dreams, for example: vel could look at the pap log and find why the dialog wasn't working proper so i'm posting the log of this (good luck, hope you find something useful)

Dunno if that is what he ment but once i enslaved two Severin females from Dragonborn DLC. I couldn't get them out of Solstheim in any way. I could travel to Skyrim myself as always and no matter what i did they were staying behind in Ravens Rock.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that... Can you test for me if the slave transfer TO Solstheim works (and do the Skyrim slaves transfer back or do they get stuck as well)?

Also can anyone tell me if the (vanilla) player keeps their follower when travelling to Solstheim? I have an idea why it might not work, I just need to figure out if I'm on the right track ;)

I haven't tried this yet, but what if you used that boat mod, something Northern Cardinal?

If you can confirm that that mod does transfer the slaves properly, can you provide me with a link, please?

Ok sorry that took so long, but buggy game led to a new restart, and well got side tracked a couple times.

now I tested taking slaves from skyrim to Solstheim, and back again. It worked, but then again it worked without them on the boat too. So that Solved nothing, but rereading this, I guess I need to go find some slaves in Solstheim and bring them back to skyrim.

Note the Northren Cardinal is here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54956/?

Hey, is this mod stable enough to play yet?

the whole mod has been stable for quite some time, just incompatible with daymoyl

current version is f and a must be installled first (its only current full version)

g is the tester version, to be used after you know the mod works for you on version f

ok after posting that i ran a few tests on a couple slaves

playing this along side radiant prostitution

1st slave i released dialog hanged same as aqqh and slave walked away, next slave the dialog hung again and the slave just stood there

next i reloaded the save and tried something slightly different sequence - this time i have some random mod npc hangin around waiting to be fucked by her prostitute and i release those same 2 slaves with the same dialog hang again, now when i return to my client i've lost my RP dialog to fuck her

this is still release 1 in progress so, if release 2 fixes that i'll update to it and retest, as is it looks like i need to retest this once more anyway, the sex anims were slow from not rebooting with days of muti-gaming and suddenly bug-testing with the browser still open

plenty slaves waiting for testing when i make it back to the well- guarded house of slaves

This seems to hold the key to the dialog issues

a slave sold to fellglow still retains slave dialogs after its removed from slave status and most of these slaves seemed to give the desired dialog effects we're looking for aside from the 1 you said was most likely not voiced

edit: i've also noticed with other mods like captured dreams, for example: vel could look at the pap log and find why the dialog wasn't working proper so i'm posting the log of this (good luck, hope you find something useful)

ok so i've retested on multiple slaves from the vanilla game and 1 modded and they all get the same bugs, except this time they don't even move

so far it seems the only slaves that worked right completely were the slaves already sold to fellglow keep

i'll try release 2 next and see how it works

ok so i've retested on multiple slaves from the vanilla game and 1 modded and they all get the same bugs, except this time they don't even move

so far it seems the only slaves that worked right completely were the slaves already sold to fellglow keep

i'll try release 2 next and see how it works

It seems I have some spare hours tomorrow morning, I'll just drop the bugged line and check the factions... So the dialogue itself needs no further testing (for now)

But I would appreciate it if you could also test the walking away with rev2.

If my spare time actually occurs, I will also adjust the speed at which the slaves move away.

If not, I would also appreciate you (and aqqh and anyone else running g-test) to tell me a better speed for the slaves to walk away at compared to current speed (percent or "half" or whatever. Something I can understand without actually knowing the current speed ;) )

speed was fine - it makes sure that no one would bother to follow those slaves wherever they are going  ;)

also - something i noticed in that last rev. Slaves walk away just to stop after they walk like 20-30 meters. Quite sure that on rev1 when i released a slave she did not stop - she walked at least few hundreds meters before i got bored of following her. Maybe its their package that becomes inactive too fast.

Archived