Several Races And Werewolf Reskin Mod Requests!

Zoroarkkk

Hey Guys,

I Have Several Race Mods I Would Love To Be Made. If You Can Do One, Some, Many, All Or Know Someone Who Can Do These Then Thank You smile.gif

Races:

Zoroark (Pokemon) 

Kyurem (Pokemon)

Keldeo (Pokemon)

Minotaur

Centaur

Alien From Alien VS Predator (because the Werewolf replacer Doesnt Work)

A Fully Functional Werewolf Race. So You Can Use Workbenches ECT.

Godzilla

Dinosaurs 

Eagle/ Bird Of Prey (Which Can Fly)

Snake

Werewolf Reskins:

Rancor

Godzilla

Alien From AvP (One Which Actually Works)

Boar

Shark

Dinosaurs?

And Thats All I Can Think Of ATM. i Know Some Have Sorta Been Made Like The Snake One But It Doesnt Work For Me.

If You Can ONLY use Normal Skyrim That Would Be Great But If You Have To Use DLC Then I'll Just Have To Find Some Money smile.gif

Feel Free To Reply With Any Questions Or Whatever And If You Can Do Them smile.gif

Races:

Zoroark (Pokemon) 

Kyurem (Pokemon)

Keldeo (Pokemon)  < I don't watch pokemon so I don't know much about these, but doing a legit pokemon race (Unless you're okay w/ a cartoony looking one-) Would probably be difficult

Minotaur  < Could probably be done using oblivion assets. It'd just need to be rescaled / reworked.

Centaur < I think I've seen a mod that's included centaur enemies in a Bethesda game. Not sure on that one. Would probably be difficult to properly due to rigging a skeleton to it properly.

Alien From Alien VS Predator (because the Werewolf replacer Doesnt Work)  < The replacer DOES work. It just looks hilarious due to how skinny the alien model is. I don't think it'll get any better then that, sorry man :/. Also I think there's a Predator WIP Race anyways.

A Fully Functional Werewolf Race. So You Can Use Workbenches ECT. < I can see this happening, with a scripted power (Like a shout) that instantly toggles between Combat/Civilized mode

Godzilla < CAn probably be ripped, rigged and rescalled using console.

Dinosaurs < Also can probably be ripped, but not as much of a playable race

Eagle/ Bird Of Prey (Which Can Fly) < Flymod for that, just need a race and you're set.

Snake < Someone really needs to port over Oblivion's Naga race

Werewolf Reskins:

Rancor

Godzilla < Would probably need some mesh edits to work alright. You seem to have an interest in reptiles, so here's a thing for your thing:

Nature of the Beast II

Alien From AvP (One Which Actually Works) < Read above

Boar < Not 100% sure on that... there's assets that can be modified from Oblivion

Shark < I've seen somebody making this before but nothing came of it v-v

Dinosaurs? So long as it looks bipedal-ish, yeah. It could work as a reskin. Might have to twiddle w/ the tail a bit.

Sorry 'bout that long post, mayne. I was just brainstorming some ideas incase anyone wanted to take this up. I'm not a very talented modder myself, but hope that's helpful to anyone who takes on any of these races/reskins :)

Races:

Zoroark (Pokemon) 

Kyurem (Pokemon)

Keldeo (Pokemon)  < I don't watch pokemon so I don't know much about these, but doing a legit pokemon race (Unless you're okay w/ a cartoony looking one-) Would probably be difficult

Minotaur  < Could probably be done using oblivion assets. It'd just need to be rescaled / reworked.

Centaur < I think I've seen a mod that's included centaur enemies in a Bethesda game. Not sure on that one. Would probably be difficult to properly due to rigging a skeleton to it properly.

Alien From Alien VS Predator (because the Werewolf replacer Doesnt Work)  < The replacer DOES work. It just looks hilarious due to how skinny the alien model is. I don't think it'll get any better then that, sorry man :/. Also I think there's a Predator WIP Race anyways.

A Fully Functional Werewolf Race. So You Can Use Workbenches ECT. < I can see this happening, with a scripted power (Like a shout) that instantly toggles between Combat/Civilized mode

Godzilla < CAn probably be ripped, rigged and rescalled using console.

Dinosaurs < Also can probably be ripped, but not as much of a playable race

Eagle/ Bird Of Prey (Which Can Fly) < Flymod for that, just need a race and you're set.

Snake < Someone really needs to port over Oblivion's Naga race

Werewolf Reskins:

Rancor

Godzilla < Would probably need some mesh edits to work alright. You seem to have an interest in reptiles, so here's a thing for your thing:

Nature of the Beast II

Alien From AvP (One Which Actually Works) < Read above

Boar < Not 100% sure on that... there's assets that can be modified from Oblivion

Shark < I've seen somebody making this before but nothing came of it v-v

Dinosaurs? So long as it looks bipedal-ish, yeah. It could work as a reskin. Might have to twiddle w/ the tail a bit.

Sorry 'bout that long post, mayne. I was just brainstorming some ideas incase anyone wanted to take this up. I'm not a very talented modder myself, but hope that's helpful to anyone who takes on any of these races/reskins :)

Np man. glad someone has taken some interest ahaha.

Archived