No MBP LoversMagic 0.66e and 0.67 versions

No MBP LoversMagic 0.66e and 0.67 versions

View File

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Requirement for all version: "Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP", or the succubus/ incubus will have "I have no Greetings" after you talked to her/him the first time.
( there is only one succubus/ incubus Greeting to add topics. It set to "say once". You can remove the "say once" flag with CS or TES4Edit.
Or you add a new Greeting.
Or you use "Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP" and the succubus/ incubus use many different "Adult Play Plus" greetings.
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Mod discription , all Versions.
How to start:
Find NPC "Elemena Hurler" in ICArcane University ArchMages Tower Lobby.
You buy the book "Grimoire of Lover's Magic" and read it.

Now you have some spells.
With the "LM: Essence Drain" you can drain Sex-Essence during sex. ( The spell toggles the drain effect on or off )
And with the "LM: Summon Succubus" you summon a Succubus/Incubus who can teach you more spells if you have enough Sex Essence.

Other NPCs:
"Festivia Cato" can be found in the Arena District, she sells Lockpicks, teaches Mercantile to 100 and buys nearly everything.
The Count of Skingrad son "Mesudoras Hassildor" with his 2 Succubi ( Celia and Lady). He has a interesting sword "Masamune" 1hand blade, damage 30.

New in versio 0.67
Some script fixes/improvements
6 new dialog lines
The two girls in the Skingrad County Hall have clothes. ( no BBB. Replace them if you don't like the clothes)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No MBP version LoversMagic 67 Succubus ( female )

Dialogs: Succubus and slaves/sex dolls calls you Master or Lord.

A german version and a english version.
german version: nur original Oblivion Namen in Deutsch, z.B. Imperial City, Arena District = Kaiserstadt - Arenaviertel
Nicht die neuen Bücher und Dialoge.

File: LoversMagic67 No MBP Succubus.7z

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No MBP version LoversMagic 67 Incubus ( male )

Dialogs: Incubus and slaves/sex dolls calls you Mistress or Lady.

A german version and a english version with human Incubus ( human legs)
Incubus use Imperial textures / imperial race

And a german version and a english version with Incubus with hooves
Incubus use a new race with own textures
-Lowerbody hooves "clothes" with LAPF animatable erect penis (I wanted a always horny Incubus)
To make the clothes unstrippable during sex use the Lovers spell "Sence Sexual Exploits(Contact)" and click "Set Their Equipment Unstrippable"
(If you don't like permanent erect penis you must change it yourself: Delete the Lowerbody clothes, use SetBody target spell or Blockhead to give him a flaccid penis hooves body,
add a LAPF hooves body, use spell "Sence Sexual Exploits(Contact)" and set choose the LAPF hooves body for the Incubus)
-New mesh for the IdolSkull longsword.

! In the folder"Incubus with horns" is a mesh replacer if you want a Incubus with horns (Satyr)
german version: nur original Oblivion Namen in Deutsch, z.B. Imperial City, Arena District = Kaiserstadt - Arenaviertel

File: LoversMagic67 No MBP Incubus.7z

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Old 0.66 versions

A german version and a english version.

Fix 12.Sep 2015 : fixed about 10 untranslated dialog lines.

File: LMagic66e No MBP and fixed Script D.7z
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

No MBP version LoversMagic66e Incubus Version

My version, if you don't like it don't use it.
I play female characters so I wanted a male Succubus.

USE ONLY ONE ESP !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: LoversMagic Incubus Human version (english and german version)
Male succubus- Incubus
Used Imperial textures
Dialogs changed: Master to Mistress

Installation: ONE esp in your data folder.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: LoversMagic Incubus with hooves version (english and german version)
-Male succubus- Incubus race with own textures (body, head, ears)
-Lowerbody hooves "clothes" with LAPF animatable erect penis (I wanted a always horny Incubus)
To make the clothes unstrippable during sex use the Lovers spell "Sence Sexual Exploits(Contact)" and click "Set Their Equipment Unstrippable"
(If you don't like permanent erect penis you must change it yourself: Delete the Lowerbody clothes, use SetBody target spell or Blockhead to give him a flaccid penis hooves body,
add a LAPF hooves body, use spell "Sence Sexual Exploits(Contact)" and set choose the LAPF hooves body for the Incubus)
-New mesh for the IdolSkull longsword.
-Dialogs changed: Master to Mistress.

! In the folder"Incubus with horns" is a mesh replacer if you want a Incubus with horns (Satyr)

Installation: One esp and the meshes and textures folder in your data folder
(and if you want the Incubus with horns copy the the meshes and textures folders from the "Incubus with horns" folder in your data folder)

File: LoversMagic no MBP Incubus.7z
----------------------------------------------------
german versions: nur original Oblivion Namen in Deutsch, z.B. Imperial City, Arena District = Kaiserstadt - Arenaviertel
______________________________________________________________________________________________
credits:
Slammer64; Thanks for the translation of almost 1000 dialogue lines.
His MBP version: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1580-loversmagic-066e/

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Pictures: Incubus body-clothes, sex with Incubus, Incubus with horns, new longsword mesh

• 9 months later...

I got a little problem with the drain life aura : when the ... target ... get totally drained the game crashed, after checking and use my imagination i found a option in my rape setting that allow rape to do damage to the target , after disabled this ( so , rape cant do damage, my english isnt good so i try to be the clearest as i can^^ ) i could rape/get raped and drain life without get the game crash anymore.

Hope this could be usefull for someone.

• 3 months later...

You find NPC Elemena Hurler in ICArcane University ArchMages Tower Lobby.

You buy the book "Grimoire of Lover's Magic" and read it.

Now you have some spells.

With the "LM: Essence Drain" you can drain Sex-Essence during sex. ( The spell toggles the drain effect on or off )

And with the "LM: Summon Succubus" you summon a Succubus who can teach you more spells if you have enough Sex Essence.

EDIT: short Mod description added to post 1 .

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, fejeena said:

是的,Incubus / Succubus是裸体的。就像BAB PEEG说他/她在战斗中召唤盔甲和武器。

并且没有可见的库存物品,只有一些“不可玩”的爱好者令人无法看到。

A quick reply, thank you.

er..

can I upload Chinese translate on this site ?

I mean a single topic,may be other Chinese can see it.

• 5 months later...
17 hours ago, fejeena said:

In the mage guild lobby , in the IC university ( the tower )

She never leaves the room ( no sleep or eat AI )

Do you have an Mod that change the IC university tower? Relace the cell ?

the only person who never leaves the lobby is a high elf that keeps asking me about things from a list, there is no barter button for her. By any chance does Better Cities conflict with the mod? that's the only mod that affects the general area. Better cities didn't hide the NPC, still missing.

AW DANG ME! I found the problem... I didn't have the ESP on. My bad.

• 5 months later...

???

Your first picture ia the Oblivion esm

Your second picture  LoversMagic.

I don't see identical ID names or numbers.  So I don't understand your question.

LoversMagic use 3 vanilla cells,  5 vanilla dialog topics and IC Arena cell.

And which version are you using?

32 minutes ago, fejeena said:

???

Your first picture ia the Oblivion esm

Your second picture  LoversMagic.

I don't see identical ID names or numbers.  So I don't understand your question.

LoversMagic use 3 vanilla cells,  5 vanilla dialog topics and IC Arena cell.

And which version are you using?

Form Id is"0003F976".

But problem has been solved. I found it by merging race mod with LM.

But form ID does not override the above.

After I changed the form ID of the race mod, there was no problem.

It's all my fault.

I'm sorry to disturb you.

------------

Race is "Demoness Revisited"

?

image.png.c617dfdce416a7e853f844d483d22b33.png