Any latest Oblivion BBB updates? I am lost in track

dakdo

Hello community! 

First of all, I don't mean in anyway to sound pall around out of nowhere, I just lost track in modding community so

please understand.

To my knowledge, I have absently been exercising oblivion modding community for years now, I believe almost

for 2 years have I not been playing oblivion nor its modding facets.

I couldn't  for the life of me continue on indulge modding, immersion ever since my laptop waterboarded.

, unlike skyrim where it appears top modders relentlessly upload new bouncing tits, butts, such

mechanism skeletons, mods, that of new oblivion jiggle butt, tits I find rather merely displayed on the loverslab or

on the nexus. (That being said, I was able to easily keep track top of the line active physics mechination -hdt physics- that paved whole new

way to skyrim butts and boobs)

so long story short, Is there any mod, I mean to this date sep 18 2014, up to date bbb or any other mods on that agenda? (actively

jiggling, quiviring butts and tities, thighs maybe?)

Is there (oblivion modding field) whole new ceiling of butt/boob jiggle mechanism like HDT or just nada

Are the ones on nexus (the good o'l BBB) still the latest ones left untouched in perpetuity? 

Any help to get my agenda through will be greatly appreciated. 

I assume you're using some kind of translator? Because your post was incredibly difficult to understand.

Oblivion has no system like HDT. The standard BBB system has somewhat been expanded upon with the addition of butt motion, but that is not very commonly used. The butt movement is controlled by the op3 bone in most (if not all) cases.

You will need a compatible skeleton and animations that move the op3 bone for it to function, of course.

OP3 bone manipulation is the old way of animating butts. The newer animations manipulate a new bone set; Buttock bones L & R. When DLing animations you need to be aware which ones they are; OP3-based or Buttock bone-based. You also need to be aware of the skeleton you use.

The only animation sets, that I am aware of (unverified) that are using the new Buttock bones are in the updated Daedra Sutra. The downside is other animation sets found on Nexus and elsewhere use the older OP3 bones; Fore's is just one example. Mixing animation sets may have unpredictable results in-game, which is something I'm now looking into and experimenting with.

Not entirely sure about your train of thought there, varenne. Guy's clearly got no interest in creating animations. Why confuse him by directing him to a system that's basically a work in progress?

Yes, the framework's there. Yes, it's newer and indeed superior because it allows separate animation for the butt and op3 bone. And yes, it works.

But, despite all of the above, I don't think you should direct new mod users to it. Actual animators, certainly, but mod users - especially new ones, who simply want to install and play - will get confused and come back with issues caused by combining the two systems.

Instead, I believe new mod users should be directed to the fully functional old system.

@ Valelorian - The reason you are "not entirely sure about" my train of thought is that we have totally different views and perspectives. It's really that simple. My post is not about teaching anyone about animations, only that more than one system exists; contemporary vs. old and flawed.

You are of course, always entitled to post your opinions, and any opinion, on any topic, but it will have little to no affect on me posting my point of view and what I feel like sharing.

I feel, in this particular instance, we can simply agree to disagree.

@ dakdo (독도/獨島) - Try The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection and LAPF

• 1 month later...

@ Valelorian - The reason you are "not entirely sure about" my train of thought is that we have totally different views and perspectives. It's really that simple. My post is not about teaching anyone about animations, only that more than one system exists; contemporary vs. old and flawed.

You are of course, always entitled to post your opinions, and any opinion, on any topic, but it will have little to no affect on me posting my point of view and what I feel like sharing.

I feel, in this particular instance, we can simply agree to disagree.

@ dakdo (독도/獨島) - Try The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection and LAPF

Greetings.

Hi & @  Varenne.

Just one question please : i don't really know what the new " Butt bounce" is ... i'm not yet an " animator" but what's wrong with the OP3 bone ?

I see no problem here , because ( and i think it's better ...) there is no need to use the OP3 in the upper body part , OP1 alone already works well , a lot of upperbodies/clothes/armors use only OP1& OP2 , the OP3 bone is there to animate the " tits" ( sorry , in french i mean " le bout des seins , le mamelon " ...) if i'm right .

... but , if there is an OP3 node , you cannot use the Growlf 's Body Resizing Mod , well , but that's another story, it's a pity.

So what i want to say is just that we can use OP1 alone or both OP1 & OP2 for the upperbody part , and OP3 for the " Butt bounce/move " ... without problem .

Now i know that for a unknown reason, some modders still use OP3 bone in their upperbody parts ... most of the Vanilla based animations don't need and don't use this OP3 bone for the upper part.

So , thanks for the link , i will see if there is an Vanilla animation ( by Vanilla i mean ; walk, run , idle and jump ... nothing else ) i can compare with  an OP3 " classic" Butt bounce animation.

By the way , i prefer the " Old Moving Breast " system  and i will try to mix this one with the BBB ( there is already some rare meshes both compatible already done by others , using one OP and the L/R Foot or Toe node in the upperbody part ... ).

Cheers.

Edit  (1-11-2014  02:41 ) :  unfortunately there is no standard ( walk,run, iddle) animations there, so nothing to compare with .

NO! NO! NO!  Do NOT use the OP bones for butt bounce!!!!!!  It is NOT ok.

The Growlf skeleton has it OWN butt bones.  Use them!

Using any of the OP bones to bounce the butt will open the door to animation problems.  The LAPF uses the butt bones to bounce or jiggle the butt and the OP bones to jiggle the breasts.

If you try to use a body that has OP bones connected to the butt you will not like the result.  When I redid many of the animations in the LAPF, I used all three OP bones for each breast to bounce them in the best way I knew how.  Trust me.  Don't use any body that ties the butt to the breasts.  I have seen what it looks like and you will NOT like it.  The butt is not designed to bounce as much as the breasts do.....so the butt ends up stretching to ridiculous proportions and looks terrible.

For your information here is what the OP bones are for:

OP1 - main breast bounce

OP2 - areola bounce

OP3 - nipple bounce

Hi Gregathit.

Thank you , by " tits" i was meaning " nipples" yes.

And y suppose that by " Growlf Skeleton" you mean the LAPF Skeleton v1-6 , right ?

Now, to be clear, i never tested yet any LAPF specific animations , just the Skeleton , so what i wrote was about a "Vanilla" use of these bones : walk, run, and idle.

Cheers.

Growlf's skeleton is also called the Universal Skeleton:  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37596/?

This skeleton is the one that the LAPF was built off of.  Growlf's skeleton already has butt bones.

With vanilla oblivion you are ok, but some of the new animation packs that contain BBB in them are where you could start running into problems.  Folks stopped using OP bones to bounce butts at least 2 years ago (if not 3 or 4) when it was discovered how terrible it looked, and also when Growlf updated the Universal Skeleton by adding butt bones.

Cheers,

Greg

I tried the LAPF animations, and no offense to anyone working on them, now or in the past but I still prefer and use mostly the old ones.

And yeah, gregathit is correct in that most of the older Lovers animations that used the OP3 to bounce the butt look like crap, even total crap. I've managed to cull the really bad ones and replace them with others that are not so bad. But until a updated Fore's animation set gets produced I'm sticking with it. Those are actually, IMO decent. And yeah, I've probably created my own unique and custom fork, but it's what I like and prefer for now.

This is also why when I reworked a bunch of armor and clothing meshes with Mesh Rigger (Krista, Colourwheel) I produced sets for both OP3 and Buttock bones. I still use OP3 based stuff, but I have ready the Buttock bone ones for when I can totally move to that in the future. There's only one or maybe two walk animations that use the OP3's to bounce butts, Pretty Woman and maybe Murzik's, and I'm not sure on the last one since I don't use it. 

I'm looking forward now to the potential animation rework tool that was being discussed in the Modder's forum. If and when that does become a reality, first thing I'll rework is Fore's animations to be compatible with LAPF stuff.

Archived