[The Sims 3] COMPLETE ADULT GUIDE <-- XXX

Guest Redabyss

Hi guys,

I have a problem with the paparazzi: I really hate them and I want them to not spawn anymore, but I stupidly deleted, in the past, my city hall, so nraas' mod can't work. Any way to get rid of these stupid little shits?

Guest Redabyss

@ redabyss : Yup,NRAAS Register and let your Sim use any PC at Home/Library i use NRAAS Mods only from my PC ,doesn´t know that CityHall works too :)

Thanks! Just did everything yesterday, no more invading paparazzi! Yay!

But still, it didn't get rid of every annoying thing. I don't want to be, , you know, interrupted while I'm playing. 

How do I get rid of annoying messages like reputation going downhill because of cheating and such?

Guest Redabyss

How do I get rid of annoying messages like reputation going downhill because of cheating and such?

I use Shimrod's "No disgrace for everything" mod, you can download it from TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum, it requires registration and has A LOT of mods that deal with several TS3 nags.

Thank you JoshQ! Although I tried to subscribe, but the email confirmation won't come :/ would it be possible for you, if it isn't a problem, to send me the file? Thanks A LOT in advance if it is so! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Also, I dont know why, but I cant get the morphing penis script work on females... I have reinstalled it like 3 times, the alternate bottom, then nraas naked outfit, then stylist, put on the alternate bottom "cmar penis for females" it shows and when clicking on it it also shows the option for morphing but it WONT work... nor get hard or anything, its like it isnt working, any help please?

Ugh, same problem here. You still didn't found any way to make them work?

Also, I dont know why, but I cant get the morphing penis script work on females... I have reinstalled it like 3 times, the alternate bottom, then nraas naked outfit, then stylist, put on the alternate bottom "cmar penis for females" it shows and when clicking on it it also shows the option for morphing but it WONT work... nor get hard or anything, its like it isnt working, any help please?

Ugh, same problem here. You still didn't found any way to make them work?

No, still waiting for an answer aswel

Did you try accessory version?

I tried all of them. Is shemale dick morphing and scripts even supposed to work in OKW 0.2.8, or  as Yotix said i need newer wersion?

I tried few seconds ago with kinky world 2.8, still working for me. Both shemale and female got hard. Did you check script version? Mine is 1.63v2. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for such a nice list of things, and all the do's, and don't.

What I wish is that someone would fix the GraphicsCards.sgr, and the Graphicsrules.sgr to handle the new cards, My system is way overkill for this game, but it lags like all get out, and is pretty much to troublesome to play.

I have tried most every tweak I can find, but they help very little

I attempted to fix those two .sgr files myself, but the Graphicsrules has proven to syntax crazy for me to be sure where to place my card info. As the game says my card is not known, so it defaults me to some obscure 32MB default Card.. God darn It!

The DeviceConfig.log shows this My card, which is a 2 gig, and yes it is not state of the art, but is way more than this game could ever, or should ever need.

=== Graphics device info ===
Number:          0
Name (driver):   AMD Radeon(TM) R7 360 Series
Name (database): AMD Radeon(TM) R7 360 Series [Found: 0, Matched: 0]
Vendor:          ATI
Chipset:         Vendor: 1002, Device: 6658, Board: 73601682, Chipset: 0000
Driver:          aticfx32.dll, Version: 21.19.384.0, GUID: D7B71EE2-2518-11CF-3275-E052BCC2D835
Driver version:  0
Monitor:         \\.\DISPLAY1

what is worse is that the "Texture Memory: 32MB <<OVERRIDE>>" just under that code I just posted tells me that the stupid game is not even trying to use my GPU potential, At All !

It is just so fucked, like EA never updated the Graphics card ID's, so newer systems get slammed into a default mode which is like totally sucky.

I did attempt to replace these files with the ones from Sims 4, but they are to different, and the game crashes with them :dodgy:

Anyway if someone who really know what there doing wanted to produce the two .sgr files for me I would appreciate it :blush:

I actually managed to do the GraphicsCard one, but the GraphicsRules one just blew my mind, as the instructions I found always assumed a 4 digit as in "Radeon HD 4700 Series" and the R series only us 3 digitm as in "AMD Radeon R7 360 Series"

Anyway it went over my head, and I could not reason out how to edit the "GraphicsRules.sgr" Or where to place My cards values in it.

I am not sure if this will make my game play right or not, but I need something the game is very Frustrating right now with all the stop, and go FPS studdering

2. I actually think that Sim's 3 may be like way better than sims 4, but not with all this lagy game play.. it is very nerve racking.

EDIT >>> OKay I found something that right now seems to have like majorly helped, I mean the game is now smooth , really smooth, I am still testing.  I had used this before, but never considered it for this game, just a last straw sort of thing. I did not even realize that sims 3 was so old that it only used 2 gb, I just happened on and article about it, and the 2GB limit came up.  I mean this is and old game, or the engine is. 

4gb_Patcher.... I will not totally reccomend it, but I have never been I don't think hacked by it. However Avast will go off on it, once you have used it to set the 2 gig original sims3 .exe to 4 gig, so i had to set up and exclusion in Avast so it would leave the modified .exe alone.

It is like daylight, and dark difference, how well the game is playing with this so far. I am Agog with how well it worked.

But it may crash and burn any moment LOL, but for a little bit, or from now on maybe it is functioning really good.

I would give where to get it it is free, and it might burn your system down, so if you want it google it, and you will find it.

Gosh this is so much better...Yeah!

Side note, I did not actually use it on the Sims 3 EXE, I used it on 3booter.exe, which is a 30 FPS limiter for the game, one page i visited advised me to use, and it made a very minor difference for me, but still the game was almost unplayable. so I actually ran 4gb_Patcher on the 3booter.exe.. just for a full rundown on what i did.

I got the info on 3booter from a tweaking page.

galgat, on 15 Jan 2017 - 04:21 AM, said:

Thank you for such a nice list of things, and all the do's, and don't.

What I wish is that someone would fix the GraphicsCards.sgr, and the Graphicsrules.sgr to handle the new cards, My system is way overkill for this game, but it lags like all get out, and is pretty much to troublesome to play.

I have tried most every tweak I can find, but they help very little

I attempted to fix those two .sgr files myself, but the Graphicsrules has proven to syntax crazy for me to be sure where to place my card info. As the game says my card is not known, so it defaults me to some obscure 32MB default Card.. God darn It!

The DeviceConfig.log shows this My card, which is a 2 gig, and yes it is not state of the art, but is way more than this game could ever, or should ever need.

=== Graphics device info ===
Number: 0
Name (driver): AMD Radeon R7 360 Series
Name (database): AMD Radeon R7 360 Series [Found: 0, Matched: 0]
Vendor: ATI
Chipset: Vendor: 1002, Device: 6658, Board: 73601682, Chipset: 0000
Driver: aticfx32.dll, Version: 21.19.384.0, GUID: D7B71EE2-2518-11CF-3275-E052BCC2D835
Driver version: 0
Monitor: \\.\DISPLAY1

what is worse is that the "Texture Memory: 32MB <>" just under that code I just posted tells me that the stupid game is not even trying to use my GPU potential, At All !

It is just so fucked, like EA never updated the Graphics card ID's, so newer systems get slammed into a default mode which is like totally sucky.

I did attempt to replace these files with the ones from Sims 4, but they are to different, and the game crashes with them [:dodgy:]

Anyway if someone who really know what there doing wanted to produce the two .sgr files for me I would appreciate it [:blush:]

I actually managed to do the GraphicsCard one, but the GraphicsRules one just blew my mind, as the instructions I found always assumed a 4 digit as in "Radeon HD 4700 Series" and the R series only us 3 digitm as in "AMD Radeon R7 360 Series"

Anyway it went over my head, and I could not reason out how to edit the "GraphicsRules.sgr" Or where to place My cards values in it.

I am not sure if this will make my game play right or not, but I need something the game is very Frustrating right now with all the stop, and go FPS studdering

2. I actually think that Sim's 3 may be like way better than sims 4, but not with all this lagy game play.. it is very nerve racking.

EDIT >>> OKay I found something that right now seems to have like majorly helped, I mean the game is now smooth , really smooth, I am still testing. I had used this before, but never considered it for this game, just a last straw sort of thing. I did not even realize that sims 3 was so old that it only used 2 gb, I just happened on and article about it, and the 2GB limit came up. I mean this is and old game, or the engine is.

4gb_Patcher.... I will not totally reccomend it, but I have never been I don't think hacked by it. However Avast will go off on it, once you have used it to set the 2 gig original sims3 .exe to 4 gig, so i had to set up and exclusion in Avast so it would leave the modified .exe alone.

It is like daylight, and dark difference, how well the game is playing with this so far. I am Agog with how well it worked.

But it may crash and burn any moment LOL, but for a little bit, or from now on maybe it is functioning really good.

I would give where to get it it is free, and it might burn your system down, so if you want it google it, and you will find it.

Gosh this is so much better...Yeah!

Side note, I did not actually use it on the Sims 3 EXE, I used it on 3booter.exe, which is a 30 FPS limiter for the game, one page i visited advised me to use, and it made a very minor difference for me, but still the game was almost unplayable. so I actually ran 4gb_Patcher on the 3booter.exe.. just for a full rundown on what i did.

I got the info on 3booter from a tweaking page.

Link to the tweaking site please?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've been trying to get one of Navetsea's skins of the blog and well...
All of the links are broken.

The only ones I can find are those on ModTheSims but those are all barbie and let's be honest... Barbie Sims with decensor are creepy as fuck.

So does anyone still have any Navetsea skins or knows where I can find them? In Particular I am looking for either of the Hot versions or Model, but really any are fine by me.

Otherwise could you recommend other default replacement skinpacks that support Genital areas?
Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I have the Animated Pole dance package and the Exotic Pole package.. is there anything else i need for Pole dance to work? my Sims just stands there with the Pole inside of her, and does not move.. I am using Kinkyworld the Patreon version, if that makes any difference

I have the Animated Pole dance package and the Exotic Pole package.. is there anything else i need for Pole dance to work? my Sims just stands there with the Pole inside of her, and does not move.. I am using Kinkyworld the Patreon version, if that makes any difference

I think you are missing the animations: Dance_MMD_DOAX2_PoleDance.package

So I've been trying to get one of Navetsea's skins of the blog and well...

All of the links are broken.

The only ones I can find are those on ModTheSims but those are all barbie and let's be honest... Barbie Sims with decensor are creepy as fuck.

So does anyone still have any Navetsea skins or knows where I can find them? In Particular I am looking for either of the Hot versions or Model, but really any are fine by me.

Otherwise could you recommend other default replacement skinpacks that support Genital areas?

Thanks

maybe this link will help you find what you are looking for? http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=514987&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomments