[The Sims 3] COMPLETE ADULT GUIDE <-- XXX

• 2 weeks later...

^

All of it are free.

Which is one asking for permission?

I also forget to add in front page, there's a new released mod called KinkyMod (WIP), at download section here. It was made to continue Animated Woohoo with more feature like menstruation cycle, arousal meter, rape, bestiality, etc.

It use Animated Woohoo's animations, so you still need to go there to download the animation. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering about breast sliders for sims 3.

Which one would you recommend to go with the landslide script?

I highly recommend to download all of it, any breast sliders you can find in internet. Whatever you use it or not.

Breast is very important! :)

This thread is really good. Is there anything like it for Sims 4 yet? I'm after a list of the mods I need to make my game sexy and beautiful.

Not yet.

I guess TS4 is too early.

The only thing available for TS4 right now is just about revealing cloth... that's all.

Hmm i'm not to sure what you mean by switching off the autonomous woohoo from nrass woohoo. is that the one where you turn the option for "hide woohoo interaction" true?

Also how do you change the speed of the animation (i dont think the system works like skyrim's sexlab right?) 

and lastly, does animated woohoo cause pregnancy?

Thanks again for the guide by the way super helpful

Hmm i'm not to sure what you mean by switching off the autonomous woohoo from nrass woohoo. is that the one where you turn the option for "hide woohoo interaction" true?

Also how do you change the speed of the animation (i dont think the system works like skyrim's sexlab right?) 

and lastly, does animated woohoo cause pregnancy?

Thanks again for the guide by the way super helpful

I don't remember the Woohooer setting in specific. I guess, there's an option there to set autonomous to zero or off. Because I always do it.

There's no way to change the animation speed.

Animated Woohoo doesn't cause pregnancy, it planned for the next update, but the update never arrive. Today, there's KinkyMod, check the download section here. KinkyMod is an Animated Woohoo alternative with more features... that will blow your head away... away!  ;)

KinkyMod is still WIP, there still some bugs, for now you can play it just for a preview. Wait until the end of this month for the big update.

gecko, how do you display naked sims during create-a-sim mod?

Talk about naked in CAS... You mean make a sims naked in Everyday. Sleepwear, etc? Or editing the naked body into the CAS?

1. To make sims naked in everyday, sleepwear, swimwear, etc cloth category kind of thing,

a. You can use MasterController, go to the Setting > CAS, remove the cloth category filter for the cloth category where you want naked body to be displayed as an option to wear. I don't remember specific the location for it. If you want to give a sims a cloth outside the cloth category like wearing sleepwear (bra/undies) or naked as everyday cloth, make sure you switch your sims into the cloth category you want to edit, and use MasterController to edit him in CAS or Stylist. If you done, just exit the CAS right away. Jump to another cloth category during in CAS, the cloth will be reset, and you must redone it again. As the game will auto filtering the cloth part that is not in the proper category.

b. Go to www.sexysims.info, there's naked body cc for all ages and cloth categories. This is the simplest thing... but you need to know about the option a above as it important to know too.

2. Editing sims naked body (like give him a sandal, necklaces, etc). Ask her to get a shower or using MasterController to switch her cloth to naked. While in naked, Edit her in CAS using MasterController. You can modify her naked body, after you finish, exit the CAS right away. Don't switch to another cloth category, or it will be reset. As the game will auto filtering the cloth part that is not in the proper category, and most cloth don't have naked category label.

PS: You can also edit special cloth, like scuba cloth and snorkeling cloth, but not to the Edit in CAS, but in Stylist in MasterController.

I hope it help.  :)

Err, is there anything so we can disable the penis for a few women ? (CMAR's)

I don't want every women to be futanaries/shemales.

I never use futa mesh.

But your problem seems because you use the default replacement version, which is replacing all female mesh in game.

You must use the non-default one, so you can select manually in CAS to certain sims.

First my Sims are bugged at standing in each other but after reading the guide over at modfrenzy all things are working now without big problems. But Gecko your guide is really good.

Thanks to that the modding in Sims 3 is much more easier for me and for the entire LL Community also Archedemons guide is also quite useful.

Thanks for all.

• 2 weeks later...

Gecko would you consider starting introductory threads that link to loverslab's simlab at ULMF, Hongfire and other adult sims forum websites in order to garner more interesting into Sims 3 adult modding? I think you are the best person for the task since you wrote a really really good beginners guide that a lot of used as a starting point of reference

Gecko would you consider starting introductory threads that link to loverslab's simlab at ULMF, Hongfire and other adult sims forum websites in order to garner more interesting into Sims 3 adult modding? I think you are the best person for the task since you wrote a really really good beginners guide that a lot of used as a starting point of reference

Yes, the guide is actually made for advertising and guide to make non-simmer gamer to be interesting to play.

It will be great to be posted in ULMF and Hongfire. With KinkyMod as the main mod, all people will came to LoversLab.

I think I'm going need several days to prepare it.  :)

I hope it will get a lot of positive responds.